From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: TUTA
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 20:43:13 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Sat, 24 Feb 2024 19:43 UTC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pz168-XMNIk

Re: TUTA

<52eaf955a692eec10fbd71216c965913@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=17030&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#17030

From: J...@M (D)
Subject: Re: TUTA
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 22:44:00 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Sat, 24 Feb 2024 21:44 UTC

On Sat, 24 Feb 2024 20:43:13 +0100 (CET), Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pz168-XMNIk

television song contest ... gold acetate suit ... (nothing related to tutanota)

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=mahmood+tuta+gold+sanremo+2024
>The Sanremo Music Festival 2024 (Italian: Festival di Sanremo 2024), officially
>the 74th Italian Song Festival (74* Festival della canzone italiana), was the
>74th edition of the annual Sanremo Music Festival, a television song contest
>held at the Teatro Ariston of Sanremo, organised and broadcast by RAI. It was
>held between 6 and 10 February 2024, and presented for the fifth and final time
>in a row by Amadeus, who also served as the artistic director for the
>competition.[2] As had been the case since 2015, the winner of the festival,
>Angelina Mango with "La noia", earned the right of first refusal to represent
>Italy in the Eurovision Song Contest 2024.
[end quote]
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanremo_Music_Festival_2024
>https://www.ilmessaggero.it/en/mahmood_at_sanremo_2024_the_meaning_behind_tuta_gold-7918392.html
>Mahmood at Sanremo 2024: The Meaning Behind 'Tuta Gold'
>2 Minutes of Reading
>Tuesday 6 February 2024, 12:39 - Last updated: 10 February, 16:13
>Mahmood participates in Sanremo 2024 with the song "Tuta gold"(by J. Ettorre
> - A. Mahmoud - F. Catitti - J. Ettorre - A. Mahmoud Ed. Universal Music
>Publishing Ricordi/Milotic/Jet Music Publishing - Milan - Bologna).
>"Tuta gold", the meaning of Mahmood's song at Sanremo
>The protagonist is a boy who starts to look back, who rethinks his life up to
>that moment. He is outside a rave party tent and there reflects on his
>adolescence, on what hurt him in the past and how this made him stronger. He
>is the one wearing the famous "tuta gold", a suit in acetate, that synthetic
>material that many wore in the 90s. This is a symbol of comfort and at the
>same time has a great meaning: in the most common place and in the simplest
>garment of all, you can find something special. But it's not over: I will
>also surprise you with the sound. With these words Mahmood presented his song
>in the competition at the Festival.
>This song tells the suburbs with concrete images (the suit of the title is
>that of a dealer) but not devoid of irony. The chorus has a great rhythm that
>will remain in the listeners' heads: "Five cell phones in the gold suit, baby
>I won't call back".
>The lyrics
>If I leave, will you remember the days in the tent that moonlight, smoking
>until dawn, you won't change, and I won't change, messing up my head in a
>night, suffering can seem a bit fake if you cure your tears at a rave, white
>shirt, gold on teeth, blue jeans, don't compare me to a bitch like that, it
>wasn't enough us alone on the jeep, but I'm not good at chasing, 5 cell
>phones in the gold suit, baby I won't call back, we danced in the north zone,
>when you called me between, with flowers in the gold suit, you smoked half,
>it will pass me, I will remember the black vests full of sugar, change number,
>5 cell phones in the gold suit, baby I won't call back.
>(c) ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
>This article is automatically translated
[end quote]