From: visito...@AMSTRAD.remove-96s-this (Visitor-0)
Subject: What net exiting in German Langueg
Newsgroups: alt.bbs.synchronet
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2022 08:27:08 +0000
 by: Visitor-0 - Fri, 4 Nov 2022 08:27 UTC

Hello,

my English is very bad.

What Net is in German Lang writing only??? I can no found. I be in BBSNet, because it is very
very smal. and i find no another German net. I can no good asking in Mail in English. Is ZNet
in German Lang?

I have very more Question, because very more Software are not doing call oder poll to my Boss.
My Boss is 75:49/0 (75:49/0).

OpenXP have only DFue Network, i can not my aktiv my Master line. i can no conectet.

I have very more Problems. And many Mailboyes at github is no compiling, the User mast self
with Compiler or Make.exe. the File-Name is oft Mailbox.Master. In there archicv is
Makefile.txt or Makefile.BSd oder Makefile.Linux. When i compile, it is no working. I make
wrong and i not understand waht i make wrong for that.

goodby

---
■ Synchronet ■ BBS for Amstrad computer users including CPC, PPC and PCW!
--- Synchronet 3.20a-Linux NewsLink 1.113
* Vertrauen - Riverside County, California - telnet://vert.synchro.net

What net exiting in German Langueg

<636543FF.82584.dove_sync@digitaldistortionbbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=17259&group=alt.bbs.synchronet#17259

From: night...@DIGDIST.remove-1r-this (Nightfox)
Newsgroups: alt.bbs.synchronet
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2022 09:55:27 -0700
 by: Nightfox - Fri, 4 Nov 2022 16:55 UTC

To: Visitor-0
Re: What net exiting in German Langueg
By: Visitor-0 to All on Fri Nov 04 2022 08:27 am

Vi> What Net is in German Lang writing only??? I can no found. I be in BBSNet,

Herzlich Willkomen!

There's a BBS in Germany you might want to connect with, as the sysop might have some more information for you.

Es gibt ein BBS in Deutschland, dass Sie vielleicht benutzen mochten.

BBS name: Wintermute
Address: wintermutebbs.ddns.net

Nightfox

---
■ Synchronet ■ Digital Distortion: digitaldistortionbbs.com