Newsgroups: comp.arch
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2021 11:44:30 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Here is more interesting news..
From: amine...@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Tue, 1 Jun 2021 18:44 UTC

Hello,

Here is more interesting news..

Are Electric Vehicles Better Than Gas Vehicles?

Read more here:

https://interestingengineering.com/video/are-electric-vehicles-better-than-gas-vehicles

And i invite you to read all my following writing and interesting news:

I invite you to read the following interesting article:

Inching Towards Abundant Water: New Progress in Desalination Tech

https://singularityhub.com/2019/06/18/inching-towards-abundant-water-new-progress-in-desalination-tech/

And read my following interesting writing since it is proving that we will produce enough food for the world population that could peak at nearly 11 billion around 2100 and read after that my writing about global warming:

AI, robots and "vertical farms" integrate agriculture to produce 400
times more yield, using 95% less water and 99% less space

Read more here:

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fintelligence-artificielle.developpez.com%2Factu%2F311485%2FL-IA-les-robots-et-les-fermes-verticales-integrent-l-agriculture-pour-produire-400-fois-plus-de-rendement-en-utilisant-95-pourcent-moins-d-eau-et-99-pourcent-moins-d-espace%2F

2-Acre Vertical Farm Run By AI And Robots Out-Produces 720-Acre Flat Farm

Read more here:

https://www.intelligentliving.co/vertical-farm-out-produces-flat-farm/

Researchers create new form of cultivated meat

Read more here:

https://phys.org/news/2021-01-cultivated-meat.html?fbclid=IwAR0ldDm8cDeEEjwLol-TmAAouk0-YVg01wad96MMwoD2dYAf4inPCM6wDqk

More about immigration and the social protection system..

I have just read the following article from United Nations:

Growing at a slower pace, world population is expected to reach 9.7
billion in 2050 and could peak at nearly 11 billion around 2100

Read more here:

https://www.un.org/development/desa/en/news/population/world-population-prospects-2019.html

So notice that it says the following:

"Falling proportion of working-age population is putting pressure on
social protection systems

The potential support ratio, which compares numbers of persons at
working ages to those over age 65, is falling around the world. In Japan
this ratio is 1.8, the lowest in the world. An additional 29 countries,
mostly in Europe and the Caribbean, already have potential support
ratios below three. By 2050, 48 countries, mostly in Europe, Northern
America, and Eastern and South-Eastern Asia, are expected to have
potential support ratios below two. These low values underscore the
potential impact of population ageing on the labour market and economic
performance, as well as the fiscal pressures that many countries will
face in the coming decades as they seek to build and maintain public
systems of health care, pensions and social protection for older persons."

So this is why you have to read the following to understand more:

And I have just looked at this video of the french politician called
Jean-Marie Le Pen and he is saying in the video that with those flows of
immigrants in Europe that: "La 3ème Guerre mondiale est commencée", look
at the following video to notice it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ene0hp7EAus

But i think that Jean-Marie Le Pen is "not" thinking correctly, because
if Western Europe wants to keep its social benefits, the countries of
the E.U. are going to need more workers. No place in the world has an
older population that's not into baby making than Europe, read more here
on Forbes to notice it:

Here's Why Europe Really Needs More Immigrants

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2017/08/15/heres-why-europe-really-needs-more-immigrants/#7319e2e24917

I have just read the following interesting article,
i invite you to read it carefully:

Does Our Survival Depend on Relentless Exponential Growth?

https://singularityhub.com/2017/10/11/do-we-need-relentless-exponential-growth-to-survive/

As you also notice that the article above says the following:

"There have concurrently been developments in agriculture and medicine
and, in the 20th century, the Green Revolution, in which Norman Borlaug
ensured that countries adopted high-yield varieties of crops—the first
precursors to modern ideas of genetically engineering food to produce
better crops and more growth. The world was able to produce an
astonishing amount of food—enough, in the modern era, for ten billion
people."

So i think that the world will be able to produce enough food for world
population in year 2100, since around 2100, the world population will
peak at nearly 11 billions, read the following article to notice it:

Growing at a slower pace, world population is expected to reach 9.7
billion in 2050 and could peak at nearly 11 billion around 2100

Read more here:

https://www.un.org/development/desa/en/news/population/world-population-prospects-2019.html

More of my philosophy of how to reduce global warming..

First i will give some numbers:

- Nuclear produces 4 grams of CO2 per kilowatt hour
- Solar produces 60 grams of CO2 per kilowatt hour
- Gas produces 420 grams of CO2 per kilowatt hour
- Coal produces 800 grams of CO2 per kilowatt hour
- Fuel produces 1500 grams of CO2 per kilowatt hour
- Fusion reactor would not burn fossil fuels and would not produce
greenhouse-gas emissions

So i think that the best way to fight global warming is also to use
Fusion reactors and green hydrogen cars and vehicles(read my above news about them) and Electric cars and vehicles and to reduce
birth rate in Africa and India and such that have high birth rates.

So read the following articles to understand:

Compact Nuclear Fusion Reactor Is ‘Very Likely to Work,’ Studies Suggest

Read more here:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/29/climate/nuclear-fusion-reactor.html

Big Oil is getting scared of electric vehicles – and so it should be

Read more here:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamesmorris/2021/01/02/big-oil-is-getting-scared-of-electric-vehicles--and-so-it-should-be/?fbclid=IwAR0W-MktfUWSg_pFJMiF0Kmv6e2WdryXnSpSuijuUM5FluI88EiBfpFyNBU&sh=6e5a61683e70

And Tesla’s $25,000 electric car could be coming sooner than we thought

Read more here:

https://electrek.co/2021/01/08/tesla-25000-electric-car-coming-sooner-than-we-thought/?fbclid=IwAR2-YTjHUZraHRfNGDDHaX7pjOtiq-K-jQk8yLmIRTCb4z6sGpiFczhAW3U

Chevron, Toyota announce alliance on hydrogen technology

Read more here:

https://techxplore.com/news/2021-04-chevron-toyota-alliance-hydrogen-technology.html?fbclid=IwAR1o9uqyZqSNCldcSdNQZoZ5UXaN3voab5FVl3A5iHi0s0v-Ut5vrWQSOE8

I invite you to read the following interesting article about Green hydrogen:

Green hydrogen is at the heart of the energy transition

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.lesoirdalgerie.com%2Fcontribution%2Flhydrogene-vert-est-au-coeur-de-la-transition-energetique-60028

More philosophy about Climate crisis and more..

Read the following articles that i have just posted:

----

Top scientists warn of 'ghastly future of mass extinction' and climate disruption

Read more here:

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2021/jan/13/top-scientists-warn-of-ghastly-future-of-mass-extinction-and-climate-disruption-aoe?fbclid=IwAR13l50fDe_BC8zvEnRKUWOcT7pKlcw2zV1KsIiw1gX7L7cyPzcgTACBo8c

Climate crisis: 11,000 scientists warn of ‘untold suffering’

Read more here:

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2019/nov/05/climate-crisis-11000-scientists-warn-of-untold-suffering

----

And i invite you to read the following from United Nations:

https://www.un.org/en/un75/climate-crisis-race-we-can-win

So As you notice that they are saying:

"...Rising temperatures are fueling environmental degradation, natural disasters, weather extremes, food and water insecurity, economic disruption, conflict, and terrorism..."

So i think that the most important problem is the climate crisis, but i think we have to be optimistic since here is the news that i have just posted that shows that we can efficiently fight Global Warming and Climate Change:

I invite you to look at the following interesting video about green hydrogen:

Hydrogen: Checkmate to OIL’s Dominance? - VisualPolitik EN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qer0HD5VPgU

And read my following writing on green hydrogen:

H2Pro's dollar-a-kilo green hydrogen: a 20-year leap in clean energy?

Israeli company H2Pro claims its highly efficient water-splitting technology will deliver green hydrogen at less than US$1 per kilogram before 2030. That's a big deal; it would represent a 60-80 percent drop in green H2 prices, down to a level where it's cheaper per unit of energy than current retail gasoline prices in the United States.

Read more here:

https://newatlas.com/energy/h2pro-cheap-hydrogen-electrolysis/

This hydrogen paste has a similar range to that of gasoline and could revolutionize the transport industry

Read more here:

https://www.businessinsider.com/car-bike-tesla-amazon-gates-bezos-climate-change-fuel-drone-2021-2?r=US&IR=T&fbclid=IwAR3zZ_fb7ko5OwIdLoiiKXxbPfjeHyMJwWMVG8MbLs15Pf2VcLwqVErqkJI

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.