That does not compute.

devel / comp.theory / Why don't I simply submit my paper to an academic journal for review?

SubjectAuthor
* Why don't I simply submit my paper to an academic journal for review?olcott
+* Why don't I simply submit my paper to an academic journal forRichard Damon
> [...]
||     +* Why don't I simply submit my paper to an academic journal for review?Daniel Pehoushek
||     |`- Why don't I simply submit my paper to an academic journal forolcott
||     `* Why don't I simply submit my paper to an academic journal forRichard Damon
||      `* Why don't I simply submit my paper to an academic journal for review?olcott
||       +* Why don't I simply submit my paper to an academic journal forAndré G. Isaak
||       |`* Why don't I simply submit my paper to an academic journal for review?olcott
||       | `- Why don't I simply submit my paper to an academic journal forAndré G. Isaak
||       `- Why don't I simply submit my paper to an academic journal forRichard Damon
|`* Why don't I simply submit my paper to an academic journal for review?Daniel Pehoushek
| `- Why don't I simply submit my paper to an academic journal for review?Daniel Pehoushek
+* Why don't I simply submit my paper to an academic journal forDavid Brown
> [...]
| |   +* Why don't I simply submit my paper to an academic journal for review?olcott
| |   |`- Why don't I simply submit my paper to an academic journal forChris M. Thomasson
| |   `* Why don't I simply submit my paper to an academic journal forDavid Brown
| |    `* Why don't I simply submit my paper to an academic journal for review?Daniel Pehoushek
| |     `* Why don't I simply submit my paper to an academic journal for review?Malcolm McLean
| |      `- Why don't I simply submit my paper to an academic journal for review?Daniel Pehoushek
| `* Why don't I simply submit my paper to an academic journal forRichard Damon
|  `* Why don't I simply submit my paper to an academic journal for review?olcott
|   `* Why don't I simply submit my paper to an academic journal for review?wij
+* Why don't I simply submit my paper to an academic journal forChris M. Thomasson
`* Why don't I simply submit my paper to an academic journal forPeter

Pages:123456
Why don't I simply submit my paper to an academic journal for review?

<kMadnZBiaamgmUT9nZ2dnUU7-b3NnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=17303&group=comp.theory#17303

Followup: comp.theory
Newsgroups: comp.theory,comp.ai.philosophy,comp.software-eng,comp.lang.c
From: NoO...@NoWhere.com (olcott)
Subject: Why don't I simply submit my paper to an academic journal for review?
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 18:05:33 -0500
 by: olcott - Sun, 27 Jun 2021 23:05 UTC

Because my writing style is not in the ballpark of academic quality and
and computer scientists are loath to even consider evaluating computer
science in terms of software engineering my paper would be rejected
out-of-hand without any review at all entirely on the basis of style
over substance.

The way around this is to make my software engineering proof so clear
that every very well qualified software engineer can validate it
entirely on the basis of its software engineering.

The furthest that this can get me is that the software engineering of my
proof does correctly show:

void P(u32 x)
{ u32 Input_Halts = H(x, x);
if (Input_Halts)
HERE: goto HERE;
}

int main()
{ P((u32)P);
}

(1) The above computation does specify an infinite chain of invocations
that is computationally equivalent to infinite recursion.

(2) Partial halt decider H correctly recognizes this infinite behavior
pattern, correctly aborts its simulation of P and correctly reports that
P(P) never halts.

As soon as it is clear enough that a very competent software engineer
can confirm the above (I think that it is finally there now) then a
computer scientist that knows software engineering would be able help me
transform what I am saying into academic journal quality.

Halting problem undecidability and infinitely nested simulation

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/351947980_Halting_problem_undecidability_and_infinitely_nested_simulation

--
Copyright 2021 Pete Olcott

minds." Einstein

Re: Why don't I simply submit my paper to an academic journal for review?

<pq8CI.50043$z%.41223@fx06.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=17310&group=comp.theory#17310

Subject: Re: Why don't I simply submit my paper to an academic journal for
review?
Newsgroups: comp.theory
From: Rich...@Damon-Family.org (Richard Damon)
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 20:08:56 -0400
 by: Richard Damon - Mon, 28 Jun 2021 00:08 UTC

On 6/27/21 7:05 PM, olcott wrote:
> Because my writing style is not in the ballpark of academic quality and
> and computer scientists are loath to even consider evaluating computer
> science in terms of software engineering my paper would be rejected
> out-of-hand without any review at all entirely on the basis of style
> over substance.

Then hire a editor to clean up your style.

> The way around this is to make my software engineering proof so clear
> that every very well qualified software engineer can validate it
> entirely on the basis of its software engineering.

GOOD LUCK wrapping you crappy logic in a way that anyone with any
intelligence might take it serious. It seems you software engineer
skills are about as bad as you knowledge of Turing Theory or Logic.

> The furthest that this can get me is that the software engineering of my
> proof does correctly show:
>
> void P(u32 x)
> {
>   u32 Input_Halts = H(x, x);
>   if (Input_Halts)
>     HERE: goto HERE;
> }
>
> int main()
> {
>   P((u32)P);
> }
>
> (1) The above computation does specify an infinite chain of invocations
> that is computationally equivalent to infinite recursion.

But this isn't true if H is smart enough to be able to break the chain
so that it can answer. Once H can do that, then P is no longer in an
infinite chain

> (2) Partial halt decider H correctly recognizes this infinite behavior
> pattern, correctly aborts its simulation of P and correctly reports that
> P(P) never halts.

How is deciding that a halting computation (as proved by your occational
trace when you forget to trim the end result) is correctly decided as
non-halting.

> As soon as it is clear enough that a very competent software engineer
> can confirm the above (I think that it is finally there now) then a
> computer scientist that knows software engineering would be able help me
> transform what I am saying into academic journal quality.

You can't turn a false statement into a proof by just polishing the words.

> Halting problem undecidability and infinitely nested simulation
>
> https://www.researchgate.net/publication/351947980_Halting_problem_undecidability_and_infinitely_nested_simulation

Ok, if you admit that you ar

Re: Why don't I simply submit my paper to an academic journal for review?

<8ea42638-b3ee-4326-847b-9814713cacafn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=17313&group=comp.theory#17313

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 17:15:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: pehoush...@gmail.com (Daniel Pehoushek)
 by: Daniel Pehoushek - Mon, 28 Jun 2021 00:15 UTC

+olcott and his friends are alien god damned spammers do not help them.
+americans please discuss fibonacci heaps ...

Re: Why don't I simply submit my paper to an academic journal for review?

<FdCdnSVxX-p4iUT9nZ2dnUU7-TvNnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=17314&group=comp.theory#17314

review?
Newsgroups: comp.theory,comp.ai.philosophy,comp.software-eng
From: NoO...@NoWhere.com (olcott)
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 19:16:29 -0500
 by: olcott - Mon, 28 Jun 2021 00:16 UTC

On 6/27/2021 7:08 PM, Richard Damon wrote:
> On 6/27/21 7:05 PM, olcott wrote:
>> Because my writing style is not in the ballpark of academic quality and
>> and computer scientists are loath to even consider evaluating computer
>> science in terms of software engineering my paper would be rejected
>> out-of-hand without any review at all entirely on the basis of style
>> over substance.
>
> Then hire a editor to clean up your style.
>

>> The way around this is to make my software engineering proof so clear
>> that every very well qualified software engineer can validate it
>> entirely on the basis of its software engineering.
>
> GOOD LUCK wrapping you crappy logic in a way that anyone with any
> intelligence might take it serious. It seems you software engineer
> skills are about as bad as you knowledge of Turing Theory or Logic.
>>
>> The furthest that this can get me is that the software engineering of my
>> proof does correctly show:
>>
>> void P(u32 x)
>> {
>>   u32 Input_Halts = H(x, x);
>>   if (Input_Halts)
>>     HERE: goto HERE;
>> }
>>
>> int main()
>> {
>>   P((u32)P);
>> }
>>
>> (1) The above computation does specify an infinite chain of invocations
>> that is computationally equivalent to infinite recursion.
>
> But this isn't true if H is smart enough to be able to break the chain
> so that it can answer. Once H can do that, then P is no longer in an
> infinite chain

Axiom(1) Every computation that never halts unless it is aborted at some
point is a computation that never halts.

int main()
{ P((u32)P);
}

is a computation that never halts unless it is aborted at some point
therefore it is a computation that never halts.

Halting problem undecidability and infinitely nested simulation

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/351947980_Halting_problem_undecidability_and_infinitely_nested_simulation

--
Copyright 2021 Pete Olcott

minds." Einstein

Re: Why don't I simply submit my paper to an academic journal for review?

<cfd91831-7329-435e-bb19-bb037d6b60cen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=17315&group=comp.theory#17315

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 17:16:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: pehoush...@gmail.com (Daniel Pehoushek)
 by: Daniel Pehoushek - Mon, 28 Jun 2021 00:16 UTC

+olcott and his friends are alien god damned spammers do not help them.
+americans please discuss fibonacci heaps ...

Re: Why don't I simply submit my paper to an academic journal for review?

<035048ff-e05f-48d0-9c61-58b0ce066985n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=17316&group=comp.theory#17316

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 17:17:11 -0700 (PDT)
From: pehoush...@gmail.com (Daniel Pehoushek)
 by: Daniel Pehoushek - Mon, 28 Jun 2021 00:17 UTC

+olcott and his friends are alien god damned spammers do not help them.
+americans please discuss fibonacci heaps ...

Re: Why don't I simply submit my paper to an academic journal for review?

<c89782c7-5767-473a-a34b-4c3d3ffebe59n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=17317&group=comp.theory#17317

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 17:17:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: pehoush...@gmail.com (Daniel Pehoushek)
 by: Daniel Pehoushek - Mon, 28 Jun 2021 00:17 UTC

++olcott and his friends are alien god damned spammers do not help them.
++americans please discuss fibonacci heaps ...

Re: Why don't I simply submit my paper to an academic journal for review?

<0ad2b71b-2497-4921-b780-8a3b5fc30ecbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=17318&group=comp.theory#17318

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 17:18:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: pehoush...@gmail.com (Daniel Pehoushek)
 by: Daniel Pehoushek - Mon, 28 Jun 2021 00:18 UTC

+=+olcott and his friends are alien god damned spammers do not help them.
+=+americans please discuss fibonacci heaps ...

Re: Why don't I simply submit my paper to an academic journal for review?

<MZ8CI.689731$ST2.10807@fx47.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=17320&group=comp.theory#17320

review?
Newsgroups: comp.theory
From: Rich...@Damon-Family.org (Richard Damon)
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 20:46:39 -0400
 by: Richard Damon - Mon, 28 Jun 2021 00:46 UTC

On 6/27/21 8:16 PM, olcott wrote:
> On 6/27/2021 7:08 PM, Richard Damon wrote:

>> But this isn't true if H is smart enough to be able to break the chain
>> so that it can answer. Once H can do that, then P is no longer in an
>> infinite chain
>>

> Axiom(1) Every computation that never halts unless it is aborted at some
> point is a computation that never halts.

Olcott 'Axiom' == I want this true but can't prove it.

This statement does happen to be true when you use the right meanings of
the words, unfortunately you don't use that meaning.

If 'unless it is aborted' means that THIS instance of the computation
being simulated won't stop unless THIS instance of the simulation is
stopped.

That is true, and doesn't need to be an axiom as it is simply proven
from some simple definitions.

Unfortunately, you MISINTERPRET this statement to mean that unless SOME
copy of the of computation is aborted by some copy of the simulator.

THAT is false.

First, do you have ANY reference to any other reputable person holding
to that particular interpretation, I suspect not.

Second, it is provably false, simply by looking at a very simple machine
(H2) that calls the decider H(P,P) and halts returning the answer.

The trace of this machine is identical to H^ since you never get to
looking at the return value, but this machine is clearly halting if H is
halting for a given computation. (And if H isn't halting for this
computation your counter-proof doesn't work).

A simple trace of this machine show that this machine H2(H2) calls
H(H2,H2) which will simulate H2(H2) which calls H(H2,H2) leading H to
decide infinite behavior, return that results, and then H2 halts, thus
showing the non-halting decision to be wrong.

H2 is easy to prove to be halting if H is halting for a given input,
because once H2 enters the algorithm of H, the machine is totally
identical, so their behavior MUST be the same.

SO, unless you want to say that you Halting Decider fails to be a
Halting computation for deciding this case (and thus not be a correct
halting decider) you must admit that H2 is Halting.

This even follows basic software princiiples that the same code will
behave the same way under the same conditions.

Re: Why don't I simply submit my paper to an academic journal for review?

<97adnbb57dB_gET9nZ2dnUU7-dvNnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=17321&group=comp.theory#17321

review?
Newsgroups: comp.theory,comp.ai.philosophy,comp.software-eng
From: NoO...@NoWhere.com (olcott)
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 19:54:58 -0500
 by: olcott - Mon, 28 Jun 2021 00:54 UTC

On 6/27/2021 7:46 PM, Richard Damon wrote:
> On 6/27/21 8:16 PM, olcott wrote:
>
>>> But this isn't true if H is smart enough to be able to break the chain
>>> so that it can answer. Once H can do that, then P is no longer in an
>>> infinite chain
>>>

>> Axiom(1) Every computation that never halts unless it is aborted at some
>> point is a computation that never halts.
>
> Olcott 'Axiom' == I want this true but can't prove it.
>

> This statement does happen to be true when you use the right meanings of
> the words, unfortunately you don't use that meaning.
>
> If 'unless it is aborted' means that THIS instance of the computation
> being simulated won't stop unless THIS instance of the simulation is
> stopped.
You are still too dumb to understand that when any invocation of an
infinite chain of invocations is terminated this terminates that whole
chain.

This means that it doesn't freaking matter one whit which dad burn
invocation is terminated. As long as at least one of them must be
terminated then this proves that the whole freaking chain really was
infinite.

--
Copyright 2021 Pete Olcott

minds." Einstein

Re: Why don't I simply submit my paper to an academic journal for review?

<efdbc949-c8aa-48b1-93b3-1c11f7d4e2fbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=17322&group=comp.theory#17322

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 17:58:45 -0700 (PDT)
From: pehoush...@gmail.com (Daniel Pehoushek)
 by: Daniel Pehoushek - Mon, 28 Jun 2021 00:58 UTC

+=+olcott and his friends are alien god damned spammers do not help them.
+=+americans please discuss fibonacci heaps ...

Re: Why don't I simply submit my paper to an academic journal for review?

<507db1cf-805c-4450-8804-ad02930eb2a9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=17323&group=comp.theory#17323

Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!paganini.bofh.team!news.dns-netz.com!news.freedyn.net!newsfeed.xs4all.nl!newsfeed7.news.xs4all.nl!feeder1.feed.usenet.farm!feed.usenet.farm!news-out.netnews.com!news.alt.net!fdc3.netnews.com!peer02.ams1!peer.ams1.xlned.com!news.xlned.com!peer01.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!news-out.google.com!nntp.google.com!postnews.google.com!google-groups.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 18:03:03 -0700 (PDT)
From: pehoush...@gmail.com (Daniel Pehoushek)
 by: Daniel Pehoushek - Mon, 28 Jun 2021 01:03 UTC

On Sunday, June 27, 2021 at 8:58:46 PM UTC-4, Daniel Pehoushek wrote:
> +=+olcott and his friends are alien god damned spammers do not help them.
> +=+americans please discuss fibonacci heaps ...
the following permutation group has 10^70 cycle size
unsigned long pryhmes[] = { // line by line reasoning inside argg cpp
2, 25057, 7643, 5711, 2767, 6857, 8971, 18089, 15797, 31333,
30323, 24179, 4861, 5783, 17027, 30091, 1693, 32507, 15683, 8539,
7573, 32261, 10601, 6221, 19051, 15289, 2273 + 27, 28477, 25621, 21859,
2300+80, 3159, 8641, 30931, 12697, 11909, 17707, 463, 3797, 3299,
3607, 2311, 14827, 5987, 271, 22123, 5869, 6791, 9227, 24979,
28901, 7069, 19141, 29989, 167, 14173, 1741, 3727, 31543, 17389,
4799, 30497, 3559, 27791, 26981, 23827, 3209, 8761, 6053, 11981,
5689, 1583, 6907, 1217, 20593, 8167, 31481, 11789, 29881, 19219,
101, 5, 6329, 20431, 22369, 491, 7489, 31643, 11177, 28493,
7507, 18127, 28229, 9833, 25999, 10729, 24247, 1277, 26431, 347,
26647, 10559, 2269, 17791, 28387, 733, 21991, 28657, 9419, 32381,
2011, 9973, 14081, 10111, 10979, 13829, 13723, 14051, 18443, 2663,
23603, 547, 24509, 9941, 28729, 2447, 26953, 23039, 4919, 21163,
20879, 13763, 12097, 18287, 25763, 3001, 19309, 28279, 32119, 12379,
26759, 8059, 21821, 1187, 17971, 32089, 28663, 26959, 2441, 21433,
30307, 13093, 2887, 15641, 24473, 32063, 24611, 7417, 32057, 30763,
12281, 14449, 7753, 3539, 28517, 53, 10151, 5119, 17383, 15101,
21013, 32299, 2851, 21587, 22679, 27773, 13627, 8053, 2141, 20551,
5197, 21799, 4649, 20749, 977, 19387, 20983, 1933, 4027, 251,
10301, 26161, 2333, 997, 769, 13147, 13463, 25261, 31793, 32309,
10501, 8783, 21001, 24671, 5683, 18353, 13883, 28001, 23197, 13913,
18379, 26339, 22613, 16927, 8243, 8123, 10463, 25357, 953, 20483,
6701, 27281, 1129, 21467, 521, 12491, 6073, 24239, 15787, 29153,
22651, 28621, 2389, 5333, 7, 22133, 3331, 12251, 20261, 6781,
32443, 103, 28909, 7937, 29599, 5323, 8861, 11279, 12227, 6833,
30491, 32003, 11093, 5087, 6359, 10903, 31513, 30013, 22279, 4933,
6637, 149, 16231, 14731, 31079, 2833, 14503, 3121, 3191, 32069,
4127, 14159, 17609, 9463, 16603, 8329, 3527, 23021, 25147, 15919,
11549, 26717, 3307, 8443, 13487, 24421, 14843, 5147, 14549, 25741,
21023, 10103, 4673, 15373, 6967, 31159, 30071, 8819, 16319, 32141,
18919, 1597, 32687, 20693, 30517, 27943, 5393, 19457, 13163, 16063,
4003, 1567, 22343, 25541, 1627, 12653, 31727, 6719, 32531, 28309,
17203, 5849, 32359, 11329, 17033, 5801, 22787, 14939, 7129, 1153,
16361, 1447, 15889, 16301, 22153, 24841, 83, 15607, 22159, 12917,
32143, 7901, 20681, 13267, 32083, 19553, 5581, 28499, 4259, 10337,
17891, 2999, 21787, 10973, 11743, 1319, 23269, 1669, 937, 7879,
9239, 1213, 9871, 14551, 15199, 6871, 14747, 1249, 15937, 43,
9341, 10529, 12113, 2543, 19403, 16057, 13327, 9161, 20117, 9157,
461, 14779, 14771, 29567, 24593, 12583, 21401, 30803, 29389, 31151,
19249, 17393, 27799, 28867, 9661, 12487, 24847, 13177, 8807, 13859,
11447, 26249, 27817, 8233, 28649, 15091, 12269, 23753, 13063, 31687,
3137, 277, 3533, 4001, 17, 10837, 26177, 14683, 647, 15973,
18701, 12899, 18793, 8969, 5441, 13297, 17539, 9629, 4519, 19333,
25349, 11497, 14437, 24091, 8689, 14753, 30949, 7321, 15581, 4153,
32647, 8629, 5903, 313, 9343, 5009, 10009, 29537, 14149, 947,
12109, 26947, 30097, 17981, 31723, 25747, 28631, 5209, 22859, 17093,
29251, 26597, 21529, 8731, 19687, 21649, 22051, 7607, 8237, 3061,
641, 16253, 17053, 4049, 25411, 30893, 15299, 9001, 11213, 11699,
1049, 2297, 11839, 19087, 25253, 16657, 23767, 32117, 24953, 15497,
29531, 14929, 71, 3067, 1117, 15061, 24691, 2113, 30871, 15619,
16127, 2969, 10883, 27793, 24889, 5791, 30509, 30139, 22921, 26021,
5749, 7247, 12547, 7933, 31649, 10459, 12323, 2383, 9851, 7547,
17047, 10333, 1259, 13679, 1097, 10499, 7951, 11317, 5851, 14867,
2677, 2777, 2689, 27067, 4339, 15137, 31033, 5591, 8999, 16661,
18191, 6869, 13921, 1409, 12613, 25127, 14519, 30493, 31177, 10723,
23099, 2671, 331, 7103, 18289, 3359, 24407, 10613, 27481, 24923,
12853, 12391, 5939, 1123, 9181, 14423, 27941, 16729, 22619, 21559,
19507, 23057, 3511, 15451, 18169, 28591, 22669, 137, 18637, 24329,
4801, 21061, 26711, 29243, 15139, 10133, 15649, 10709, 9059, 8753,
8269, 11311, 15349, 18307, 26437, 18371, 3391, 10831, 18097, 5701,
19301, 4973, 14621, 27073, 25997, 32027, 17569, 15401, 19163, 6121,
6997, 28807, 20233, 24371, 17713, 11383, 4409, 67, 32321, 2069,
3251, 10093, 19373, 15733, 32099, 28283, 29383, 18301, 17341, 14717,
19289, 13183, 16333, 10639, 7873, 18731, 23473, 11243, 16741, 353,
12979, 29209, 25601, 23957, 29027, 9337, 25759, 29147, 11159, 15259,
14419, 28703, 17939, 19571, 10607, 13523, 9413, 22637, 4139, 24049,
17509, 1493, 26297, 1279, 1667, 10667, 21221, 4219, 3847, 3023,
10069, 3943, 29473, 6037, 13681, 20921, 4327, 20047, 21019, 27241,
20173, 23773, 30341, 29101, 10939, 7159, 5351, 47, 7559, 4493,
26017, 13649, 21589, 26879, 991, 113, 29959, 27127, 751, 28219,
1013, 23053, 6841, 18523, 23909, 1289, 14851, 12373, 29863, 17929,
6197, 18481, 27701, 14087, 12049, 2143, 2693, 24763, 6163, 9283,
1223, 6079, 32713, 28949, 30631, 2803, 31847, 2549, 29423, 10067,
15991, 20947, 719, 7829, 18427, 18043, 16033, 29723, 26141, 839,
19069, 7793, 24029, 8467, 13127, 599, 1489, 32303, 1657, 3169,
23189, 24103, 20347, 13219, 8297, 673, 401, 32609, 4813, 28319,
16703, 24121, 7741, 21911, 2503, 691, 2539, 30469, 25819, 22091,
3089, 25307, 9209, 21517, 19157, 23509, 17159, 17167, 25771, 5153,
26387, 4211, 28541, 4787, 27271, 5279, 32579, 2579, 4951, 107,
4937, 3733, 10453, 25693, 19889, 22993, 14639, 23977, 4261, 6101,
7517, 457, 13003, 7621, 29009, 23339, 19891, 12763, 29023, 28597,
7369, 10889, 2393, 29983, 10651, 6481, 5167, 11113, 30029, 21101,
4877, 18787, 21487, 24019, 367, 12007, 1867, 12511, 23629, 6143,
9431, 8087, 3259, 29401, 1061, 32251, 2417, 18367, 16787, 7297,
2371, 19541, 9127, 25391, 30809, 29077, 13103, 14951, 24499, 7561,
18661, 9013, 24001, 18233, 22853, 16979, 8597, 1811, 17921, 27893,
24481, 25717, 21383, 1619, 9697, 14741, 5347, 5437, 14759, 22367,
19447, 11287, 25183, 13807, 14983, 26497, 27749, 22483, 22783, 11503,
13337, 18217, 5099, 12823, 3433, 17041, 19753, 24917, 5417, 10039,
20021, 8839, 9679, 16547, 13903, 19259, 7883, 7681, 2707, 29527,
16097, 2657, 19991, 18461, 31271, 607, 17333, 21773, 23929, 17581,
10391, 3643, 23893, 13907, 8179, 4549, 10799, 6689, 31337, 16363,
10247, 16139, 9029, 20627, 1783, 23531, 20849, 1951, 28871, 8293,
6959, 31477, 12157, 3571, 6983, 28351, 10259, 18797, 23567, 97,
28183, 2473, 3329, 25919, 20887, 18257, 5737, 10657, 3529, 29483,
16451, 4909, 12829, 17099, 29411, 17489, 9479, 32077, 31883, 3907,
15767, 7603, 4567, 2213, 8017, 4993, 21391, 30137, 5179, 22777,
9743, 3547, 1373, 16981, 17387, 31307, 27011, 24113, 13457, 13721,
13901, 19211, 601, 24469, 24077, 25453, 30169, 27449, 3557, 15803,
4603, 28099, 9203, 2927, 28019, 6421, 9547, 11369, 7727, 6131,
9601, 10343, 6491, 31387, 2719, 18947, 21187, 21611, 2377, 28201,
24547, 6761, 29837, 5449, 16931, 31051, 3373, 10691, 7019, 6043,
6977, 3187, 12973, 1181, 28723, 2551, 4111, 31081, 4357, 20359,
3347, 12911, 15809, 5813, 27953, 28111, 11527, 4057, 4217, 29179,
32563, 5861, 7723, 31139, 27031, 27689, 1733, 23819, 9859, 30389,
9817, 30133, 16937, 10099, 26501, 12889, 13411, 27803, 2729, 26209,
23117, 18433, 21521, 6829, 5839, 22741, 31973, 31321, 22409, 14281,
4363, 13291, 21157, 32633, 32257, 11321, 26399, 1979, 30113, 1399,
16889, 24533, 5743, 1571, 19433, 18839, 6659, 15671, 2801, 21997,
17837, 25463, 6691, 3323, 21419, 479, 22433, 32749, 14557, 14737,
26891, 3613, 8263, 16189, 25121, 11969, 19763, 23669, 25457, 32611,
13691, 22307, 8849, 9391, 13451, 27479, 18749, 30553, 22013, 1459,
27581, 11443, 28411, 27779, 29131, 8779, 31607, 24919, 1291, 12433,
25579, 16087, 7307, 15511, 23497, 29581, 12377, 3407, 21601, 6113,
6581, 6599, 26641, 17377, 21107, 10243, 2309, 17491, 20959, 12119,
32423, 487, 8209, 29741, 12479, 2131, 20663, 1019, 24071, 28789,
9533, 9257, 24359, 21961, 14401, 7993, 2647, 4733, 27437, 28843,
727, 24181, 4159, 11057, 29867, 9643, 21407, 18143, 20507, 26099,
4547, 14071, 31957, 16369, 1231, 6607, 7649, 16631, 22481, 12671,
32059, 28349, 7759, 18131, 11299, 25561, 25903, 8929, 12503, 17827,
15667, 11353, 29339, 24809, 8669, 7529, 337, 32693, 139, 10859,
30187, 12413, 6067, 1709, 14593, 7187, 9221, 3229, 23561, 15269,
3469, 7717, 6203, 13187, 15817, 13669, 31181, 17257, 7027, 16111,
21059, 19597, 17207, 29201, 1039, 6709, 28081, 23063, 3767, 8101,
17497, 25471, 61, 31907, 7523, 10711, 383, 1453, 18041, 229,
28933, 30727, 24977, 11903, 7177, 14657, 6427, 6949, 9749, 20543,
6311, 4663, 13877, 14057, 19477, 8867, 13933, 2903, 1601, 17183,
28277, 18049, 31663, 26053, 24391, 5107, 6883, 10513, 24061, 26171,
26357, 541, 17519, 20023, 6271, 659, 27823, 9403, 12953, 30911,
26993, 17401, 31063, 10399, 617, 12161, 30427, 31393, 30047, 20981,
31219, 2063, 21683, 16103, 17419, 9539, 797, 6793, 32237, 14249,
12401, 10853, 17011, 26777, 20399, 25111, 22277, 12637, 1433, 20407,
26309, 6343, 28603, 27653, 25423, 25031, 6389, 25793, 7841, 21347,
17989, 4969, 5953, 17573, 17729, 20269, 16453, 26321, 6469, 1663,
7757, 4931, 1699, 29833, 4999, 22769, 26423, 21599, 31741, 17909,
1747, 3719, 19973, 14831, 30637, 29137, 20389, 20707, 27541, 24229,
13781, 307, 6653, 31769, 18149, 22541, 17881, 25969, 1993, 16267,
281, 6679, 22073, 14947, 23143, 15377, 2003, 20963, 27277, 6961,
24821, 17189, 22691, 467, 6553, 26863, 19379, 16249, 8069, 6211,
9857, 29173, 9067, 13109, 22573, 18253, 16673, 1009, 25841, 12517,
13469, 2819, 20287, 13537, 15661, 19471, 22171, 31253, 31189, 8111,
20011, 3253, 10739, 3917, 24439, 11887, 21841, 22441, 20063, 6737,
27043, 30773, 18439, 18541, 21563, 25229, 17747, 6991, 28163, 29641,
16061, 4177, 19073, 5639, 3853, 23633, 17551, 11083, 27739, 12197,
12343, 23663, 19489, 18539, 27077, 24631, 4513, 15131, 24137, 23327,
8161, 12743, 12739, 2683, 16067, 30649, 5231, 29851, 10597, 163,
18959, 5051, 5003, 2687, 193, 26861, 13099, 16567, 27017, 28097,
31231, 9623, 15749, 2699, 1451, 7487, 32233, 15679, 26731, 11681,
22157, 311, 3, 15439, 27143, 809, 3361, 8389, 439, 11131,
9439, 5651, 18413, 30697, 11261, 32573, 1721, 2617, 17239, 4721,
6379, 3823, 17477, 31771, 16759, 31517, 32533, 3851, 3691, 19801,
10891, 11897, 4051, 211, 9511, 2557, 15913, 13967, 5399, 4457,
1439, 23131, 2659, 20789, 1987, 569, 1871, 8627, 21557, 10987,
14489, 17029, 18047, 26111, 27917, 29017, 10937, 3461, 499, 1021,
28307, 10993, 7193, 14821, 13931, 31547, 23159, 24989, 12799, 10589,
6257, 14897, 2971, 13513, 30319, 21803, 19267, 10427, 9689, 14083,
12539, 13049, 16349, 25343, 28513, 17783, 5927, 5741, 239, 1723,
563, 22303, 8831, 14783, 14207, 15383, 1889, 4643, 14653, 13613,
2083, 4639, 15217, 25703, 443, 16963, 17107, 23311, 28069, 25801,
349, 27751, 13687, 21169, 27367, 1051, 5897, 30467, 1327, 13789,
8609, 19949, 26921, 29429, 8677, 9931, 7687, 16487, 5101, 22147,
15877, 12703, 8837, 11467, 2939, 30347, 29347, 25867, 13441, 1879,
27611, 24203, 20639, 26839, 59, 8693, 293, 6269, 269, 16987,
20441, 10211, 6971, 15313, 5309, 8429, 27527, 3271, 5443, 24859,
32719, 21523, 19483, 21977, 2593, 28627, 28051, 18911, 28087, 8647,
28607, 11831, 2243, 10847, 4903, 22397, 2731, 25633, 25951, 109,
12041, 12107, 21713, 23563, 10789, 19927, 25321, 6337, 16829, 7219,
8147, 9721, 23173, 16943, 9739, 1907, 11423, 6577, 30559, 3659,
739, 32189, 26821, 22349, 31729, 15161, 5981, 22109, 16417, 9787,
12497, 30089, 30119, 15083, 19139, 19427, 29753, 4637, 23719, 6151,
787, 25097, 28921, 14029, 26893, 21193, 1303, 30293, 8117, 27673,
2221, 19777, 20809, 8707, 10457, 19441, 24223, 18679, 3257, 17789,
5531, 21283, 19609, 881, 30817, 11677, 25073, 23743, 7109, 30557,
16217, 8951, 14923, 9049, 8219, 27103, 8377, 30211, 26833, 11783,
21067, 13159, 20873, 11987, 10193, 13249, 6091, 6287, 25657, 19793,
27827, 6763, 4657, 25679, 3221, 2089, 7043, 17863, 5113, 31069,
23677, 20393, 5641, 11863, 15881, 25537, 16883, 15473, 15731, 757,
25447, 12347, 24413, 23671, 3083, 12163, 18223, 919, 29333, 3041,
4597, 32191, 11197, 12689, 2797, 7703, 8011, 30937, 15329, 8599,
3457, 19001, 31259, 32401, 32569, 28619, 13367, 12713, 12619, 11617,
7433, 21499, 19543, 16381, 16141, 17903, 21503, 4421, 14543, 13591,
9811, 29873, 16831, 24851, 10091, 21277, 2039, 16427, 29803, 21929,
26737, 29303, 7817, 7577, 20443, 12421, 32411, 5407, 32491, 30403,
1499, 2339, 18691, 23027, 2531, 27457, 18121, 181, 1949, 13229,
24781, 14561, 18713, 26561, 26699, 4297, 26227, 22469, 7237, 28433,
709, 16529, 4349, 14431, 19531, 16519, 17659, 12907, 31147, 8923,
9929, 14447, 11939, 20297, 19213, 12919, 18773, 18119, 30839, 23869,
32369, 19577, 23017, 15493, 3467, 8447, 14957, 3491, 31267, 24097,
14369, 10861, 2267, 23857, 12941, 23789, 20411, 24251, 25243, 11633,
11959, 4241, 24527, 26489, 31013, 23899, 8287, 23981, 25889, 13711,
3911, 26729, 23887, 26237, 283, 16553, 31567, 32051, 13171, 27107,
23599, 2897, 29819, 27583, 16411, 9613, 9323, 14407, 30853, 2239,
3203, 4691, 13759, 12451, 31489, 4201, 18553, 10567, 28961, 30161,
16699, 127, 16843, 13009, 11393, 5867, 31699, 14767, 22111, 11953,
23557, 761, 1093, 41, 29683, 10037, 19463, 18913, 1069, 29611,
10177, 15959, 28409, 8963, 27551, 29453, 20177, 15907, 4871, 25153,
7253, 15287, 32009, 3617, 3989, 18503, 15727, 25643, 16619, 11437,
19709, 12289, 4391, 4651, 21377, 31039, 10433, 19841, 22621, 27239,
10949, 21017, 15467, 4987, 5717, 821, 20743, 17443, 25673, 23201,
8093, 8369, 11807, 10957, 30253, 29663, 28859, 3929, 30431, 22271,
5477, 1063, 24677, 28403, 7499, 7477, 27983, 17851, 25303, 3037,
32377, 6047, 4273, 28771, 25943, 31223, 6217, 11813, 27059, 30869,
20147, 389, 24043, 2381, 20071, 32707, 26449, 4523, 28837, 571,
5297, 4243, 7691, 2347, 30977, 5827, 20771, 22807, 7211, 6779,
25873, 12457, 24107, 6547, 1033, 17351, 2411, 15319, 20479, 7673,
28559, 12809, 11867, 12589, 13309, 14143, 29789, 9011, 23689, 26633,
14153, 1321, 22037, 29063, 15107, 20897, 25373, 25523, 27997, 7351,
23291, 11821, 27253, 24007, 12101, 31849, 5233, 22943, 3697, 7457,
20929, 10331, 3449, 21179, 1483, 911, 26513, 32503, 20807, 701,
14869, 3709, 1237, 15361, 11833, 1973, 10289, 31319, 8887, 10267,
10169, 22721, 14327, 5081, 5303, 27697, 22739, 17431, 131, 9311,
32621, 4967, 26591, 17137, 6373, 22709, 16747, 16447, 23293, 20599,
17231, 28751, 12329, 19997, 30197, 22871, 27211, 21757, 17359, 30677,
14323, 15031, 16633, 4507, 4229, 29129, 23447, 1523, 20353, 23741,
4729, 31249, 10061, 4723, 7451, 7229, 1901, 7331, 25013, 13,
21569, 503, 23011, 9091, 1607, 29123, 12253, 11597, 8737, 22549,
3541, 5843, 26627, 30011, 829, 6563, 8581, 19751, 13477, 27409,
21943, 19183, 2203, 13841, 27847, 27397, 421, 4517, 3833, 21851,
1361, 22447, 17327, 1307, 9619, 2609, 30707, 16871, 8821, 23227,
23059, 32587, 25309, 31891, 19853, 20899, 7537, 19009, 9497, 25849,
22877, 27191, 16073, 32653, 1759, 28573, 7213, 17483, 20089, 14887,
13331, 3181, 13697, 20113, 31859, 27539, 6823, 19727, 3583, 28181,
3673, 7243, 17417, 10531, 22079, 22727, 18493, 2087, 21317, 24023,
13151, 12577, 30203, 2287, 14879, 26417, 27947, 25583, 877, 2749,
5519, 14633, 15307, 743, 13499, 26903, 28447, 11087, 17291, 21701,
19079, 15331, 1697, 27197, 3079, 5023, 31721, 16493, 13693, 22501,
3677, 31573, 10139, 11587, 6551, 26681, 9319, 1787, 13997, 6367,
30593, 22027, 14011, 26293, 15461, 24749, 6733, 28463, 5501, 4583,
18803, 28211, 1151, 10781, 29717, 12527, 5573, 11779, 2909, 24571,
27737, 26203, 1801, 2459, 23539, 1621, 20333, 12301, 13963, 11,
619, 2357, 20549, 2137, 27743, 27919, 29587, 29437, 19717, 18521,
7001, 29671, 19603, 29363, 26107, 419, 1531, 7541, 11657, 28793,
29927, 11923, 317, 10079, 9277, 9781, 8573, 20641, 23431, 23029,
2591, 10223, 25439, 29759, 23167, 29297, 21839, 23203, 31657, 21341,
13799, 3631, 22189, 10007, 4283, 31991, 4561, 25847, 3779, 17321,
12149, 18617, 15359, 21319, 263, 5479, 20327, 3109, 887, 5381,
5857, 30181, 12011, 14627, 3343, 4337, 16223, 22391, 23687, 6247,
19429, 8537, 25469, 32717, 2467, 24623, 10753, 2161, 7583, 17737,
577, 19861, 29287, 21661, 18329, 30661, 11059, 23369, 29633, 31019,
8221, 19121, 13397, 4157, 11399, 16421, 23747, 20521, 13879, 6011,
23761, 12923, 13339, 21613, 27617, 6449, 11149, 32371, 31981, 30109,
11489, 26539, 9769, 5471, 2179, 5657, 1579, 14321, 26687, 10909,
13037, 21739, 19237, 4079, 4397, 587, 25981, 24907, 89, 4271,
11351, 3517, 6007, 21149, 11971, 26479, 29947, 26041, 25367, 1997,
22643, 3301, 15227, 14797, 5237, 15121, 24683, 5659, 8191, 27109,
22291, 9521, 24877, 2293, 16607, 8543, 28289, 6451, 7789, 10771,
31751, 24697, 30529, 29221, 30983, 17299, 18397, 27509, 23623, 28697,
17923, 173, 22129, 15737, 773, 22511, 2857, 17293, 15149, 6473,
21211, 32341, 22543, 26459, 20611, 15187, 28109, 19583, 20219, 4231,
18199, 3761, 25931, 32203, 27961, 17021, 13633, 23209, 24517, 6089,
23971, 26371, 653, 15791, 15583, 26251, 7151, 19681, 8527, 257,
24133, 3923, 11047, 32413, 8089, 13831, 32297, 28661, 26261, 8719,
13417, 11117, 32603, 15233, 20231, 17117, 29573, 857, 17911, 509,
17957, 199, 15823, 23357, 4463, 18341, 16561, 15761, 12781, 5669,
37, 3593, 12263, 1777, 5227, 4373, 9043, 4943, 17467, 26263,
15859, 2029, 26693, 25609, 5647, 14197, 18869, 14387, 29443, 26987,
22247, 16651, 22259, 6173, 2423, 32159, 24443, 5821, 20249, 15017,
233, 11411, 27337, 18313, 197, 19013, 19501, 11933, 6299, 12073,
26183, 9187, 1163, 25589, 15647, 23873, 27091, 28571, 6521, 17761,
9349, 18757, 16007, 11593, 31667, 18583, 3671, 20123, 7079, 18211,
15527, 9377, 8353, 11251, 31531, 28151, 3463, 3947, 31583, 9151,
24317, 12611, 16693, 9461, 14723, 19273, 21871, 18269, 15241, 14813,
5387, 1283, 12043, 907, 8387, 6569, 18899, 23537, 10321, 8521,
11119, 1109, 11801, 30971, 4447, 3803, 19207, 17669, 1087, 3931,
19231, 31963, 2477, 13121, 22697, 19759, 32213, 9923, 1553, 9437,
11941, 23609, 23549, 30223, 20759, 14293, 16229, 20161, 9719, 6911,
5923, 23627, 12241, 29501, 25799, 21313, 18451, 16193, 17579, 29167,
15193, 14009, 12203, 11161, 13709, 25087, 12143, 24659, 8009, 18743,
19979, 21577, 19813, 17077, 24197, 3011, 28537, 12959, 2351, 1423,
8933, 11491, 11719, 9103, 8623, 5273, 12239, 20323, 9631, 223,
26669, 3821, 22901, 30241, 20051, 28031, 4007, 32353, 6263, 8039,
12409, 7823, 18671, 30449, 8311, 13399, 21379, 15013, 29269, 27901,
31511, 983, 6947, 30103, 24373, 7919, 6317, 7907, 13873, 30271,
9829, 6361, 9887, 1999, 15443, 13757, 23593, 17749, 4793, 13259,
10181, 21617, 7127, 5419, 31397, 11239, 14969, 9587, 11621, 15173,
449, 16433, 883, 32497, 1831, 5483, 6803, 24083, 523, 157,
18517, 28687, 32467, 20753, 14347, 1559, 22811, 28439, 24151, 27487,
30643, 20533, 661, 11519, 23333, 5653, 21269, 2957, 19913, 8363,
15541, 10477, 2099, 11483, 26849, 7669, 30941, 23879, 26267, 20183,
2843, 31799, 7927, 30703, 5189, 8431, 20149, 19559, 677, 2111,
22861, 1429, 25301, 15391, 227, 7121, 21937, 23279, 9397, 23041,
29327, 16691, 15053, 13729, 8713, 5039, 6703, 27529, 29921, 8563,
21143, 19843, 20939, 27299, 19661, 14591, 8803, 21893, 8273, 22283,
7411, 9767, 30859, 16903, 19037, 21491, 12893, 6673, 3167, 32479,
15887, 7639, 27733, 28711, 18587, 5881, 13577, 9967, 16183, 11827,
19, 2741, 31541, 12841, 2953, 5527, 593, 2789, 26813, 941,
1877, 28057, 22031, 32183, 31277, 11701, 29, 1103, 9649, 9907,
9551, 16811, 4289, 1297, 10631, 27691, 22961, 4129, 19937, 6353,
28549, 7309, 409, 1753, 29629, 25189, 28759, 7057, 23417, 9677,
1201, 13001, 17807, 21247, 12037, 3889, 15569, 811, 18077, 23321,
15971, 13381, 10687, 11027, 25339, 11069, 23087, 8419, 3967, 1873,
25639, 3863, 26347, 1031, 16091, 7283, 9433, 2237, 20903, 23071,
7013, 9293, 11071, 6199, 14461, 557, 22973, 431, 22193, 18457,
20143, 1609, 5077, 26783, 2917, 13043, 29033, 25603, 15271, 30851,
24943, 22963, 7963, 28879, 9041, 14563, 19381, 1549, 19417, 2437,
20773, 23917, 24379, 10487, 21089, 5171, 4441, 26003, 10163, 21767,
21323, 6571, 11273, 863, 9371, 1487, 14177, 23, 13033, 16187,
19867, 11717, 643, 24971, 17627, 4483, 22039, 10627, 26723, 31123,
6229, 25033, 2129, 2713, 20857, 4021, 4091, 21863, 22063, 6899,
18133, 7949, 6661, 11579, 6917, 10429, 2791, 26683, 31121, 29399,
10273, 14107, 26407, 28669, 27259, 21227, 23399, 859, 1091, 15643,
22273, 14243, 1847, 5779, 2861, 15773, 13567, 19181, 27851, 827,
4253, 20029, 8941, 22717, 12473, 20101, 20107, 30757, 3701, 15077,
18979, 23581, 17317, 21737, 823, 5569, 18311, 15263, 2053, 13999,
17987, 17597, 20341, 16477, 11171, 3793, 28429, 16879, 21031, 24419,
1229, 18181, 30259, 23911, 19739, 7699, 1543, 2017, 5623, 9199,
3119, 24281, 21397, 11471, 22453, 1789, 13553, 3919, 9241, 15073,
31237, 25169, 6133, 31817, 12757, 20747, 14669, 79, 26927, 25409,
28643, 11173, 29917, 4817, 25667, 1427, 24767, 32363, 21881, 433,
8231, 19031, 8863, 9133, 5261, 9733, 3637, 21481, 30367, 4133,
3217, 179, 2153, 17449, 26573, 2399, 14629, 20369, 14033, 13241,
1931, 7867, 12967, 17657, 379, 27763, 19423, 31357, 8461, 4889,
10663, 613, 29311, 9173, 3313, 4099, 20563, 12601, 29879, 2341,
29669, 3581, 5693, 3371, 14303, 397, 14479, 10159, 16649, 5879,
12647, 19963, 5021, 23371, 9839, 8081, 25037, 19469, 3319, 7333,
27967, 24967, 28813, 7349, 22751, 28579, 19919, 14699, 16921, 17977,
241, 10867, 12821, 32429, 7039, 26119, 12437, 11731, 19699, 21121,
8317, 13597, 1471, 20201, 22531, 17123, 2753, 3881, 13421, 6323,
27179, 25939, 9137, 27283, 9901, 19993, 23459, 8681, 25247, 16763,
29207, 3413, 31247, 2711, 5431, 4703, 16069, 4621, 19697, 9473,
31469, 3019, 7877, 24793, 22093, 8513, 24799, 2207, 31391, 21751,
9007, 7459, 1367, 5563, 14389, 22381, 27407, 22699, 31153, 10313,
5281, 15923, 26801, 20129, 4073, 10141, 27809, 13217, 26393, 26557,
4759, 26881, 32561, 16001, 16823, 13619, 20357, 10369, 3877, 27647,
8423, 3499, 27431, 26189, 14221, 18859, 32173, 18401, 73, 17683,
3623, 18013, 20477, 12721, 12277, 22067, 30841, 12553, 12569, 21493,
21011, 20719, 28817, 28393, 373, 30313, 15559, 25577, 23081, 31327,
13313, 30881, 9491, 22003, 29021, 11257, 10357, 9949, 7207, 15427,
1193, 8741, 2081, 14341, 28123, 18061, 25117, 1511, 12641, 16993,
27767, 13007, 5503, 2633, 28979, 5507, 6301, 26029, 18593, 11551,
28927, 12211, 22229, 967, 31379, 8501, 4481, 25163, 24733, 24709,
30781, 26083, 14251, 971, 4679, 631, 31627, 853, 25171, 5059,
3049, 23251, 23993, 25933, 30059, 1481, 14713, 17209, 5557, 7589,
6529, 15601, 22817, 17623, 15277, 9421, 6619, 10733, 15739, 8747,
24169, 1637, 14891, 12071, 29231, 20509, 23297, 2621, 30539, 929,
21817, 1823, 5807, 27361, 1171, 17599, 12983, 15901, 19319, 14537,
4019, 6397, 29059, 4783, 16339, 22639, 18229, 1301, 32441, 15629,
4957, 4013, 21647, 16481, 11689, 3163, 9883, 12791, 31, 12659,
1913, 9467, 21191, 3769, 19961, 31183, 22571, 3389, 27631, 4789,
18251, 14411, 10271, 28297, 8699, 2837, 27061, 30689, 26701, 26113,
359, 2879, 31873, 9109, 32327, 1613, 11777, 4591, 16901, 17839,
23831, 3739, 29191, 2281, 2027, 16273, 26951, 26153, 18917, 17959,
8171, 8291, 4451, 13751, 29569, 2963, 27883, 31193, 19819, 6277,
31601, 31091, 32029, 22937, 17681, 7853, 4423, 21673, 24551, 22567,
19081, 25913, 11927, 16573, 21727, 6827, 7549, 25237, 7481, 27329,
24337, 25733, 8663, 30829, 2521, 9281, 19391, 32537, 28027, 1861,
4751, 30577, 18719, 6029, 6863, 683, 30713, 22907, 7393, 28547,
2251, 7591, 5011, 25219, 4831, 30671, 15551, 30391, 20717, 26713,
29387, 24109, 17191, 191, 20731, 10303, 17471, 1381, 9803, 28753,
27427, 9791, 29761, 151, 14533, 18973, 23813, 12541, 32323, 8893,
5413, 21139, 15413, 10253, 23833, 11003, 19421, 4093, 23801, 5521,
30269 };
the preceding permutation group has 10^70 cycle size

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Why don't I simply submit my paper to an academic journal for review?

<ug9CI.69098$8O4.8931@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=17324&group=comp.theory#17324

review?
Newsgroups: comp.theory
From: Rich...@Damon-Family.org (Richard Damon)
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 21:06:37 -0400
 by: Richard Damon - Mon, 28 Jun 2021 01:06 UTC

On 6/27/21 8:54 PM, olcott wrote:
> On 6/27/2021 7:46 PM, Richard Damon wrote:

>>> Axiom(1) Every computation that never halts unless it is aborted at some
>>> point is a computation that never halts.
>>
>> Olcott 'Axiom' == I want this true but can't prove it.
>>

>> This statement does happen to be true when you use the right meanings of
>> the words, unfortunately you don't use that meaning.
>>
>> If 'unless it is aborted' means that THIS instance of the computation
>> being simulated won't stop unless THIS instance of the simulation is
>> stopped.
> You are still too dumb to understand that when any invocation of an
> infinite chain of invocations is terminated this terminates that whole
> chain.
>
> This means that it doesn't freaking matter one whit which dad burn
> invocation is terminated. As long as at least one of them must be
> terminated then this proves that the whole freaking chain really was
> infinite.

Then tell me what happens when the simulator aborts it simulation?

What does the processor do next?

What does this mean to the Turing Machine it is supposed to be
equivalent of?

I think you will find that there isn't a proper answer to this.

Re: Why don't I simply submit my paper to an academic journal for review?

<INSdnU3T45OdvET9nZ2dnUU7-N-dnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=17325&group=comp.theory#17325

review?
Newsgroups: comp.theory
From: NoO...@NoWhere.com (olcott)
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 20:08:17 -0500
 by: olcott - Mon, 28 Jun 2021 01:08 UTC

On 6/27/2021 7:58 PM, Daniel Pehoushek wrote:
> +=+olcott and his friends are alien god damned spammers do not help them.
> +=+americans please discuss fibonacci heaps ...

You are DV aren't you?

--
Copyright 2021 Pete Olcott

minds." Einstein

Re: Why don't I simply submit my paper to an academic journal for review?

<f40d004b-b52b-49fa-9e42-27365c5c6dc3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=17327&group=comp.theory#17327

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 18:09:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: pehoush...@gmail.com (Daniel Pehoushek)
 by: Daniel Pehoushek - Mon, 28 Jun 2021 01:09 UTC

On Sunday, June 27, 2021 at 9:03:05 PM UTC-4, Daniel Pehoushek wrote:
> [...]
> 359, 2879, 31873, 9109, 32327, 1613, 11777, 4591, 16901, 17839,
> 23831, 3739, 29191, 2281, 2027, 16273, 26951, 26153, 18917, 17959,
> 8171, 8291, 4451, 13751, 29569, 2963, 27883, 31193, 19819, 6277,
> 31601, 31091, 32029, 22937, 17681, 7853, 4423, 21673, 24551, 22567,
> 19081, 25913, 11927, 16573, 21727, 6827, 7549, 25237, 7481, 27329,
> 24337, 25733, 8663, 30829, 2521, 9281, 19391, 32537, 28027, 1861,
> 4751, 30577, 18719, 6029, 6863, 683, 30713, 22907, 7393, 28547,
> 2251, 7591, 5011, 25219, 4831, 30671, 15551, 30391, 20717, 26713,
> 29387, 24109, 17191, 191, 20731, 10303, 17471, 1381, 9803, 28753,
> 27427, 9791, 29761, 151, 14533, 18973, 23813, 12541, 32323, 8893,
> 5413, 21139, 15413, 10253, 23833, 11003, 19421, 4093, 23801, 5521,
> 30269 };
> the preceding permutation group has 10^70 cycle size
used for very cheap (7 cpu cycles) random bits. very valuable.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Why don't I simply submit my paper to an academic journal for review?

<fce2080d-78ec-4cfc-82a9-8b6ce76cd009n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=17328&group=comp.theory#17328

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 18:10:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: pehoush...@gmail.com (Daniel Pehoushek)
 by: Daniel Pehoushek - Mon, 28 Jun 2021 01:10 UTC

<f1b6ac82-adf0-4059-a8bb-e360507ce7b5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=17329&group=comp.theory#17329

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 18:13:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: pehoush...@gmail.com (Daniel Pehoushek)
 by: Daniel Pehoushek - Mon, 28 Jun 2021 01:13 UTC

On Sunday, June 27, 2021 at 9:10:33 PM UTC-4, Daniel Pehoushek wrote:
> [...]
> 359, 2879, 31873, 9109, 32327, 1613, 11777, 4591, 16901, 17839,
> 23831, 3739, 29191, 2281, 2027, 16273, 26951, 26153, 18917, 17959,
> 8171, 8291, 4451, 13751, 29569, 2963, 27883, 31193, 19819, 6277,
> 31601, 31091, 32029, 22937, 17681, 7853, 4423, 21673, 24551, 22567,
> 19081, 25913, 11927, 16573, 21727, 6827, 7549, 25237, 7481, 27329,
> 24337, 25733, 8663, 30829, 2521, 9281, 19391, 32537, 28027, 1861,
> 4751, 30577, 18719, 6029, 6863, 683, 30713, 22907, 7393, 28547,
> 2251, 7591, 5011, 25219, 4831, 30671, 15551, 30391, 20717, 26713,
> 29387, 24109, 17191, 191, 20731, 10303, 17471, 1381, 9803, 28753,
> 27427, 9791, 29761, 151, 14533, 18973, 23813, 12541, 32323, 8893,
> 5413, 21139, 15413, 10253, 23833, 11003, 19421, 4093, 23801, 5521,
> 30269 };
> the preceding permutation group has 10^70 cycle size
i use to generate logical formulas to test my pspace solver bob.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Why don't I simply submit my paper to an academic journal for review?

<yrmdnVmY4550uUT9nZ2dnUU7-SHNnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=17330&group=comp.theory#17330

review?
Newsgroups: comp.theory,comp.ai.philosophy,comp.software-eng
From: NoO...@NoWhere.com (olcott)
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 20:24:58 -0500
 by: olcott - Mon, 28 Jun 2021 01:24 UTC

On 6/27/2021 8:06 PM, Richard Damon wrote:

>>> Olcott 'Axiom' == I want this true but can't prove it.
>>>

>>> This statement does happen to be true when you use the right meanings of
>>> the words, unfortunately you don't use that meaning.
>>>
>>> If 'unless it is aborted' means that THIS instance of the computation
>>> being simulated won't stop unless THIS instance of the simulation is
>>> stopped.
>> You are still too dumb to understand that when any invocation of an
>> infinite chain of invocations is terminated this terminates that whole
>> chain.
>>
>> This means that it doesn't freaking matter one whit which dad burn
>> invocation is terminated. As long as at least one of them must be
>> terminated then this proves that the whole freaking chain really was
>> infinite.
>>

> Then tell me what happens when the simulator aborts it simulation?
>
> What does the processor do next?

You must stay focused on one single point at a time.

Even when you do stay focused on one single point at a time it takes a
dialogue of at least fifty messages for you to understand this one
single point.

void P(u32 x)
{ u32 Input_Halts = H(x, x);
if (Input_Halts)
HERE: goto HERE;
}

int main()
{ P((u32)P);
}

It took you a few months to understand that unless some H aborts some P
then main P(P) in main() never stops.

If you would have been interested in the actual truth it would not have
taken two months for you to understand this. I had to keep pounding away
at your perpetual rebuttal mode until you finally bothered to pay
attention.

When H terminates the infinite recursion at the third invocation of the
infinite invocation chain execution continues from this point forward.

That the first element of the infinite invocation chain receives a
return value from H does not freaking mean that this first element of
the infinite invocation chain is a finite computation.

--
Copyright 2021 Pete Olcott

minds." Einstein

Re: Why don't I simply submit my paper to an academic journal for review?

<QdaCI.359592$Skn4.335742@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=17334&group=comp.theory#17334

review?
Newsgroups: comp.theory
From: Rich...@Damon-Family.org (Richard Damon)
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 22:12:02 -0400
 by: Richard Damon - Mon, 28 Jun 2021 02:12 UTC

On 6/27/21 9:24 PM, olcott wrote:
> On 6/27/2021 8:06 PM, Richard Damon wrote:

>>> You are still too dumb to understand that when any invocation of an
>>> infinite chain of invocations is terminated this terminates that whole
>>> chain.
>>>
>>> This means that it doesn't freaking matter one whit which dad burn
>>> invocation is terminated. As long as at least one of them must be
>>> terminated then this proves that the whole freaking chain really was
>>> infinite.
>>>

>> Then tell me what happens when the simulator aborts it simulation?
>>
>> What does the processor do next?
>>

> You must stay focused on one single point at a time.

Translation: Your Stuck and can't think of a good enough lie to cover
yourself her.

> Even when you do stay focused on one single point at a time it takes a
> dialogue of at least fifty messages for you to understand this one
> single point.

What is more focused than asking you to clarify a statement.

> void P(u32 x)
> {
>   u32 Input_Halts = H(x, x);
>   if (Input_Halts)
>     HERE: goto HERE;
> }
>
> int main()
> {
>   P((u32)P);
> }
>
> It took you a few months to understand that unless some H aborts some P
> then main P(P) in main() never stops.

LIE , I never rejected THAT statement, only you using it as a scam to
explain that H didn't need to answer P or that this statement with THAT
wording actual has an proof the the ACTUAL P (where some H does abort)
is a non-Halting computation, even if the decision to abort is part of
the algorithm of P (as inhereted from H).

> If you would have been interested in the actual truth it would not have
> taken two months for you to understand this. I had to keep pounding away
> at your perpetual rebuttal mode until you finally bothered to pay
> attention.
>
> When H terminates the infinite recursion at the third invocation of the
> infinite invocation chain execution continues from this point forward.

Ok, so the 'whole chain' didn't get terminated? Sounds like a pull back
from your initial claim.

So I guess you also take back the LIE that H doesn't return to P because
something in infinite recursion can't return to its caller even if it
abort it.

Also, by what grounds do you still have to say that it doesn't which
invocation is aborted, since which invocation now affects where we are
in the computation.

Or, do you NOT mean what you say and H isn't going to now continue and
return its answer.

Again, WHAT DOES THE MACHINE ACTUALLY DO AT THIS POINT.

What does that mean for the actual Turing Machine that is the equivalent
for this H.

To focus, does the Turing Machine H go to that H's qn or not?

> That the first element of the infinite invocation chain receives a
> return value from H does not freaking mean that this first element of
> the infinite invocation chain is a finite computation.

It does if that first element of a supposed infinitie invocation then
stops and make the computaiton halts.

It appears that you have someone created some magical system when a
computaton that runs in a finite number of steps and Haltis is both a
Non-Halting Computation and in the fintite time was able to create an
infinte number of invocations.

FAIL.

Re: Why don't I simply submit my paper to an academic journal for review?

<et2dnYNbKdfGoET9nZ2dnUU7-SfNnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=17337&group=comp.theory#17337

Newsgroups: comp.theory,comp.ai.philosophy,comp.software-eng
From: NoO...@NoWhere.com (olcott)
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 22:09:15 -0500
 by: olcott - Mon, 28 Jun 2021 03:09 UTC

On 6/27/2021 9:12 PM, Richard Damon wrote:

>>> Then tell me what happens when the simulator aborts it simulation?
>>>
>>> What does the processor do next?
>>>

>> You must stay focused on one single point at a time.
>
> Translation: Your Stuck and can't think of a good enough lie to cover
> yourself her.
>

>> Even when you do stay focused on one single point at a time it takes a
>> dialogue of at least fifty messages for you to understand this one
>> single point.
>
> What is more focused than asking you to clarify a statement.
>

>> void P(u32 x)
>> {
>>   u32 Input_Halts = H(x, x);
>>   if (Input_Halts)
>>     HERE: goto HERE;
>> }
>>
>> int main()
>> {
>>   P((u32)P);
>> }
>>
>> It took you a few months to understand that unless some H aborts some P
>> then main P(P) in main() never stops.
>
> LIE , I never rejected THAT statement,

It took you you a few months to acknowledge that it is true.
You continued to dodge this point over-and-over-and-over.

> only you using it as a scam to
> explain that H didn't need to answer P or that this statement with THAT
> wording actual has an proof the the ACTUAL P (where some H does abort)
> is a non-Halting computation, even if the decision to abort is part of
> the algorithm of P (as inhereted from H).
>

>> If you would have been interested in the actual truth it would not have
>> taken two months for you to understand this. I had to keep pounding away
>> at your perpetual rebuttal mode until you finally bothered to pay
>> attention.
>>
>> When H terminates the infinite recursion at the third invocation of the
>> infinite invocation chain execution continues from this point forward.
>
> Ok, so the 'whole chain' didn't get terminated? Sounds like a pull back
> from your initial claim.

The infinity of the whole chain was totally terminated.
My prior wording was not very good.
I can only improve my wording by trial-and-error.

> So I guess you also take back the LIE that H doesn't return to P because
> something in infinite recursion can't return to its caller even if it
> abort it.

I told you that we were focusing on this computation. When you said that
H must return to P in this computation, you are wrong.

void P(u32 x)
{ u32 Input_Halts = H(x, x);
if (Input_Halts)
HERE: goto HERE;
}

int main()
{ u32 Input_Halts = H((u32)P, (u32)P);
Output("Input_Halts = ", Input_Halts);
}

Once you totally understand that in the above computation H does
correctly decide that its input never halts, then nothing in the
universe can possibly contradict this.

> Also, by what grounds do you still have to say that it doesn't which
> invocation is aborted, since which invocation now affects where we are
> in the computation.

As long as the following computation never halts unless H aborts at
least one of its infinite chain of invocations then we know with
complete certainty that it really does specify an infinite chain of
invocations.

int main()
{ P(P);
}

It only specifies a finite computation if we never have to abort any of
its invocations.

> Or, do you NOT mean what you say and H isn't going to now continue and
> return its answer.
>
> Again, WHAT DOES THE MACHINE ACTUALLY DO AT THIS POINT.

After H aborts the third element of the infinite chain of invocations
specified by

int main()
{ P(P);
}

H correctly returns 0 to P.

> What does that mean for the actual Turing Machine that is the equivalent
> for this H.
>
> To focus, does the Turing Machine H go to that H's qn or not?

I will take that question as a dishonest dodge that is very diligently
striving with great vigor to make sure that I cannot make my point.

>> That the first element of the infinite invocation chain receives a
>> return value from H does not freaking mean that this first element of
>> the infinite invocation chain is a finite computation.
>>

> It does if that first element of a supposed infinitie invocation then
> stops and make the computaiton halts.

No. The following does specify an infinite chain of invocations.
H terminates the third invocation of this chain:

int main()
{ P(P);
}

> It appears that you have someone created some magical system when a
> computaton that runs in a finite number of steps and Haltis is both a
> Non-Halting Computation and in the fintite time was able to create an
> infinte number of invocations.
>
> FAIL.

Every computation that never halts unless some aspect of it is aborted
at some point is a computation that never halts.

The following does specify an infinite chain of invocations.
H terminates the third invocation of this chain:

int main()
{ P(P);
}

--
Copyright 2021 Pete Olcott

minds." Einstein

Re: Why don't I simply submit my paper to an academic journal for review?

<4f4644c8-0486-4877-8815-31ef011921f7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=17339&group=comp.theory#17339

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 21:09:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: dkleine...@gmail.com (dklei...@gmail.com)
 by: dklei...@gmail.com - Mon, 28 Jun 2021 04:09 UTC

On Sunday, June 27, 2021 at 6:25:04 PM UTC-7, olcott wrote:
> On 6/27/2021 8:06 PM, Richard Damon wrote:

> >> You are still too dumb to understand that when any invocation of an
> >> infinite chain of invocations is terminated this terminates that whole
> >> chain.
> >>
> >> This means that it doesn't freaking matter one whit which dad burn
> >> invocation is terminated. As long as at least one of them must be
> >> terminated then this proves that the whole freaking chain really was
> >> infinite.
> >>

> > Then tell me what happens when the simulator aborts it simulation?
> >
> > What does the processor do next?
> >
> You must stay focused on one single point at a time.
>
> Even when you do stay focused on one single point at a time it takes a
> dialogue of at least fifty messages for you to understand this one
> single point.
> void P(u32 x)
> {
> u32 Input_Halts = H(x, x);
> if (Input_Halts)
> HERE: goto HERE;
> }
>
> int main()
> {
> P((u32)P);
> }

Your compiler should not allow a void P to be cast to an address.

Re: Why don't I simply submit my paper to an academic journal for review?

<831c4d63-f0b6-47dc-8a8c-cf29b1c20ae6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=17343&group=comp.theory#17343

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 22:17:28 -0700 (PDT)
From: pehoush...@gmail.com (Daniel Pehoushek)
 by: Daniel Pehoushek - Mon, 28 Jun 2021 05:17 UTC

this is a theory group. get the hell out.

Re: Why don't I simply submit my paper to an academic journal for review?

<sbbrc1$e4d$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=17345&group=comp.theory#17345

From: david.br...@hesbynett.no (David Brown)
Newsgroups: comp.theory
review?
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2021 08:48:33 +0200
 by: David Brown - Mon, 28 Jun 2021 06:48 UTC

On 28/06/2021 01:05, olcott wrote:
> Because my writing style is not in the ballpark of academic quality and
> and computer scientists are loath to even consider evaluating computer
> science in terms of software engineering my paper would be rejected
> out-of-hand without any review at all entirely on the basis of style
> over substance.

No, academics will likely reject your ideas out of hand because they are
wrong.

Endlessly repeating the same misunderstandings and misconceptions does
not convince anyone in the academic world. It does not convince any
programmers either, or anyone at all with a remotely logical and
rational mind.

You have been making off-topic posts in many newsgroups for about 2
years, and there has been /zero/ progress on your part. This is not
surprising - the halting problem was proven unsolvable some hundred-odd
years ago, and reality has not changed since. The proof is simple
enough that any student doing theoretical computing or mathematics at
university could duplicate it, and any high-school pupil with a good
level of mathematics could understand it.

For your own sanity, I would urge you to stop. For other people's
sanity, I would urge you to stop posting to off-topic groups. Even
better, start a blog and post only there.

Re: Why don't I simply submit my paper to an academic journal for review?

<e7934c3f-b221-45c3-ac8f-fb23af8f10adn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=17346&group=comp.theory#17346

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2021 00:17:22 -0700 (PDT)
From: pehoush...@gmail.com (Daniel Pehoushek)
 by: Daniel Pehoushek - Mon, 28 Jun 2021 07:17 UTC

On Monday, June 28, 2021 at 2:48:35 AM UTC-4, David Brown wrote:
> On 28/06/2021 01:05, olcott wrote:
> > Because my writing style is not in the ballpark of academic quality and
> > and computer scientists are loath to even consider evaluating computer
> > science in terms of software engineering my paper would be rejected
> > out-of-hand without any review at all entirely on the basis of style
> > over substance.
> >
> No, academics will likely reject your ideas out of hand because they are
> wrong.
>
> Endlessly repeating the same misunderstandings and misconceptions does
> not convince anyone in the academic world. It does not convince any
> programmers either, or anyone at all with a remotely logical and
> rational mind.
>
> You have been making off-topic posts in many newsgroups for about 2
> years, and there has been /zero/ progress on your part. This is not
> surprising - the halting problem was proven unsolvable some hundred-odd
> years ago, and reality has not changed since. The proof is simple
> enough that any student doing theoretical computing or mathematics at
> university could duplicate it, and any high-school pupil with a good
> level of mathematics could understand it.
>
> For your own sanity, I would urge you to stop. For other people's
> sanity, I would urge you to stop posting to off-topic groups. Even
> better, start a blog and post only there.
mike, they are from an old species of automatons.
try posting the 10^70 sized permutation group
where ever they have invaded.
daniel

Re: Why don't I simply submit my paper to an academic journal for review?

<mAiCI.645983$J_5.310838@fx46.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=17348&group=comp.theory#17348

review?
Newsgroups: comp.theory
From: Rich...@Damon-Family.org (Richard Damon)
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2021 07:42:14 -0400
 by: Richard Damon - Mon, 28 Jun 2021 11:42 UTC

On 6/27/21 11:09 PM, olcott wrote:
> On 6/27/2021 9:12 PM, Richard Damon wrote:

> After H aborts the third element of the infinite chain of invocations
> specified by
>
> int main()
> {
>   P(P);
> }
>
> H correctly returns 0 to P.

And then P Halts showing that H was WRONG.

The DEFINITION of a Halting Computation is a computation that comes to
its end and Halts.

Or, do you reject that fundamental definition of the field of
Computation Theory?

IT is BY FAR the clearest definition by the meaning of the words to
quote your logic.

>> What does that mean for the actual Turing Machine that is the equivalent
>> for this H.
>>
>> To focus, does the Turing Machine H go to that H's qn or not?
>>

> I will take that question as a dishonest dodge that is very diligently
> striving with great vigor to make sure that I cannot make my point.

Which PROVES my point that you don't understand Turing Machines.

You WHOLE system of logic is broken.

It is clear that you are NOT working in the field of Computation Theory,
so nothing you say has any impact on it.

That also means it has NO impact on your attempt to rebut the problems
that exist with your broken logic assumption that all Truths are Provable.

You logic is inconsistent and frankly incoherent.

devel / comp.theory / Why don't I simply submit my paper to an academic journal for review?