From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: Signal And Tuta Are Your Best Encryption Options!
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 23:39:55 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.politics,alt.privacy
 by: Nomen Nescio - Thu, 21 Mar 2024 22:39 UTC

The US Army & British Army (including all soldiers) use Signal and Tuta so what would they use if they put a backdoor in
it or if Signal abandons the UK?

So for this reason no backdoor will be implemented in Signal or Tuta.

Many high profile businesses and CEO's use Tuta for rock solid E2E encryption.

Data that tuta.com encrypts end-to-end...

Emails, including subject lines and all attachments
Entire calendars, even metadata such as event notifications
Entire address book, not just parts of the contacts
Inbox rules / filters
And the entire search index.

So it looks like Signal & Tuta will have no problems...

Signal: https://signal.org/download/

Tuta: https://tuta.com/pricing

A Home Office spokesperson said the online safety bill, which is due to become law this year, does not ban encryption.

β€œThe online safety bill does not represent a ban on end-to-end encryption but makes clear that technological changes should not be implemented in a way that diminishes public safety – especially the safety of children online. It is not a choice between privacy or child safety – we can and we must have both.”

https://www.guardian2zotagl6tmjucg3lrhxdk4dw3lhbqnkvvkywawy3oqfoprid.onion/technology/2023/feb/24/signal-app-warns-it-will-quit-uk-if-law-weakens-end-to-end-encryption

Everyone has the right to privacy, and this includes encrypted email. That's why the basic secure email account in tuta.com will always be free of charge. No personal information and no phone numbers are required to register your email account. Do you know your ISP, third parties and your 'Hotmail, Gmail or whatever' can read your email??? That's a BIG NO NO!!!
Get end to end encrypted email now. Basic FREE account here: https://tuta.com/pricing

Stay safe, stay encrypted!

Re: Signal And Tuta Are Your Best Encryption Options!

<a96990f2e1673ec35758383c1120086d@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=17304&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#17304

From: J...@M (D)
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2024 01:05:25 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Fri, 22 Mar 2024 00:05 UTC

On Thu, 21 Mar 2024 23:39:55 +0100 (CET), Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:

>required to register
s t o r e f r o n t

Re: Signal And Tuta Are Your Best Encryption Options!

<a2c3c27ebd4a4b62b8b8bdb013c81fdb@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=17305&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#17305

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2024 04:51:25 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.politics,alt.privacy,alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Fri, 22 Mar 2024 03:51 UTC

Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote in

> The US Army & British Army (including all soldiers) use Signal and
> Tuta so what would they use if they put a backdoor in it or if Signal
> abandons the UK?
>
> So for this reason no backdoor will be implemented in Signal or Tuta.

Who needs one? The originators and receivers are known. That's enough.