Newsgroups: comp.arch
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2021 17:29:36 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: More precision about more philosophy about the essence of human smartness..
From: amine...@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Wed, 2 Jun 2021 00:29 UTC

Hello...

More precision about more philosophy about the essence of human smartness..

I am a white arab and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I think i have to be more precise, so i will say that the process that gives the meaning with the human senses is like reification, since we say that reification is when you think of or treat something abstract as a physical thing. Reification is a complex idea for when you treat something immaterial — like happiness, fear, or evil — as a material thing. So the human process in the brain that gives meaning with human senses is by analogy like a the process of reification, since human senses gives life or meaning to ideas, those human senses give consciousness of the system composed of time and space and matter and the human brain "compose" meanings with this consciousness, this is why we are feeling life as we are feeling it.

I think i am a really smart philosopher, and i think i look like the great philosophers like Aristotle and such, since i am thinking
rapidly and inventing ideas and discovering patterns etc. so i think
that my brain is special, so here is what i have just discovered:

I think that artificial intelligence is not understanding correctly
what is human smartness, since i say that an "idea" is both a smartness
and a "meaning" that "guides" smartness, it is like the objective function of the dynamic system that is human smartness that guides and makes us know how to optimize, since i say that humans are "feeling" the
"ideas" with there human senses that comes also from the brain, and this feeling of the ideas is also what gives the ideas a meaning that guides,
and i also define the self-awareness like a human sense that feels
the oneself, so you are understanding now one of the basis
of my philosophy, since without those human senses, the algorithms
in a computer can not give a meaning that guides smartness, so i think it is the disadvantage of artificial intelligence. So here is how i think we have to do it with the algorithms:

I think i am smart, and i have just explained below that the divide and conquer algorithms are a particular case or special case of Swarm intelligence of PSO(Particle Swarm Optimization), and i will explain
it more in my next posts, now notice with me that Swarm intelligence uses localized optimization with exploitation as heuristics like Greedy algorithms so that to enhance much more the artificial intelligence algorithm, but notice with me that general artificial intelligence can use Swarm intelligence like PSO at a lower level layer, and at a higher level layer it can use the divide and conquer algorithms, i mean that the unknown meaning can be divided and conquered by measuring it with previous meanings from the data using artifical intelligence of for example PathNET so that to find the unknown meaning, and i define the meaning in artificial intelligence as as the higher concept that is recognized with deep learning, and this way we can construct much more rapidly more and more meanings and incorporate them in PathNET so that to converge more and more to much more generalized artificial intelligence that will rapidly approximate general artificial intelligence.

More precision about more philosophy about human smartness and about artificial intelligence..

I have to be more precision, so here is the definition in the dictionary of "pattern" that i am using in my thoughts of my philosophy below:

Pattern is a particular way in which something is done, is organized, or happens.

Read here in the dictionary to notice it:

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/pattern

I think i am a philosopher that is smart, so i will ask the following
philosophical question:

What is human smartness or intelligence ?

I will answer it by saying the following:

I think we call it human smartness because it discovers "useful" patterns in the reality, so reality can contain static systems or dynamic systems that contain smartness in form of useful patterns etc., so human smartness uses its smartness to "discover" those useful patterns so that to become more and more smart, and by discovering the useful patterns i also means knowing about there meanings of those useful patterns so that to understand them, it is by logical analogy like discovering the rules so that to become smart, so for example when we are doing mathematics we can discover the useful rules or useful patterns like the theorems in mathematics by using deductive logic and inductive logic, so i can go further and say that Swarm intelligence like PSO(Particle Swarm Optimization) is a self-organization, and Self-organization, also called (in the social sciences) spontaneous order, is a process where some form of overall order arises from local interactions between parts of an initially disordered system. The process can be spontaneous when sufficient energy is available, not needing control by any external agent, so then Swarm intelligence like PSO(Particle Swarm Optimization) is self-organization since notice that the exploration mechanism of PSO that is the global optimization is "collaborating" with the exploitation mechanism of PSO that is the local optimization so that to self-organize by finding the global optimum
, so then we can call Swarm intelligence like PSO(Particle Swarm Optimization) a form of intelligence, this is why we call
it artificial intelligence.

Also you can read more about my thoughts of my philosophy about human smartness in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/Wzf6AOl41xs

More philosophy about what is artificial intelligence or general artificial intelligence..

[...]

More philosophy about Swarm intelligence and PSO and artificial intelligence..

Can we ask a philosophical question:

Is Swarm intelligence like PSO(Particle Swarm Optimization) a brute-force general problem-solving technique and what is it ?

So i invite you first to read the following interesting article about
artificial intelligence of PSO(Particle Swarm Optimization):

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/archive/msdn-magazine/2011/august/artificial-intelligence-particle-swarm-optimization

And read my following thoughts about artificial intelligence:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/BKGvkTI5FY4

So I think i am smart and i will say that since artificial intelligence of PSO(Particle Swarm Optimization) is guided by not only exploration but by the mechanism of exploitation, so this shows that this mechanism of exploitation guides the problem-solving technique, so we can
not say that Swarm intelligence of PSO is a brute-force general problem-solving technique, since brute-force general problem-solving technique and algorithmic paradigm consists of systematically enumerating all possible candidates for the solution and checking whether each candidate satisfies the problem's statement, but notice that brute-force general problem-solving technique is not guided by the quality of exploitation of artificial intelligence of PSO(Particle Swarm Optimization), and i can say that the artificial intelligence of PSO(Particle Swarm Optimization) is Swarm intelligence that is more general than the
particular case of the divide and conquer algorithms, since in the
divide and conquer algorithms we are guided by the divide mechanism that is the "exploration" that finds a solution and after that there is an exploitation of this solution of this quality that is the already sorted small arrays in the case of mergesort that will permit the recursive merge algorithm to reduce the time complexity to n*log(n), so i think it is the same for PathNet in artificial intelligence that i also think uses a kind of divide and conquer algorithm.

Here is PathNet in artificial intelligence, read carefully about it here:

https://medium.com/@thoszymkowiak/deepmind-just-published-a-mind-blowing-paper-pathnet-f72b1ed38d46

More philosophy about declarative programming and imperative programming and object oriented programming..

I invite you to read the following interesting webpage from wikipedia
about declarative programming:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declarative_programming

I think that declarative programming is too much abstraction
since Functional programming is declarative programming that attempts to minimize or eliminate side effects by describing what the program must accomplish in terms of the problem domain, rather than describe how to accomplish it as a sequence of the programming language primitives (the how being left up to the language's implementation). This is in contrast with imperative programming, which implements algorithms in explicit steps. So declarative programming like functional programming generally uses higher levels of abstractions than imperative programs or OOP. That is, they’re further away from describing what’s actually happening in the computer or lower level layers of programming, so i think that declarative programming like functional programming is too much abstraction that lacks understanding of the lower level layers of programming that is also very important to know so that to become efficient, so i think that this way of too much abstraction or/and too much centralization of cloud computing like of Amazon or functional programming and such look like the old way of too much centralization and too much abstraction of the mainframe computer that was lacking on efficiency, so then we have to know how to "balance" so that to be efficient.

Click here to read the complete article