Newsgroups: comp.arch
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2021 17:27:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: More philosophy about relativity of time and relativity..
From: amine...@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Thu, 3 Jun 2021 00:27 UTC

Hello,

More philosophy about relativity of time and relativity..

I am a white arab and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I think that i am a philosopher that is smart, and i think
that there Einstein special relativity that determines that time is relative, but i say that the zero in the axis of real numbers in mathematics that represents a meaning is also "relative", i mean we can say that we have zero "of" a thing, so you are then noticing that the axis of real numbers is like a general "concept", i mean it is like a general concept that permits to represent like a quantity or such, but since as i made you understand (read my thoughts below) that the law of causation doesn't apply to some things such as the wide space of the universe, so we can not say there is "zero" thing, since for example things such as the wide space of our universe or multiverse have always existed, read my thoughts below of philosophy so that to understand it.

More philosophy about time and space and matter and our universe..

I think i am a philosopher that is smart and now i will ask a philosophical question of:

From where come time and space and matter of our universe and why
our universe is fine-tuned for consciousness?

First you can read the following about science:

"The laws of thermodynamics say they always existed. Matter is created by energy. All matter consists of energy. This energy is electromagnetic. Light is electromagnetic energy when it decays it creates a background radiation to the universe. Energy cannot be created from nothing or destroyed to nothing, it mutates into another form. Without time there would be infinite space and without space there would be infinite time. Spacetime is a fabric with dimensions and is part of the physical universe. Space and time are inseparable. Everything that exists inside of it is part of it. Time has always existed with space the proportions are all that have changed. Science is trying to explain when the proportions changed."

And read the following that says that there is a Multiverse from where
has formed our fine-tuned universe:

Our Improbable Existence Is No Evidence for a Multiverse

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/LGP8A8s6N9c

So i think that there is something really important to notice,
since i think that for example the wide "space" of our universe or the multiverse has always existed, so we can then say that there is no cause that has created the wide "space" of our universe or multiverse, so then we can then say that we can not give a meaning by the law of causation in such case, since the law of "causation" doesn't apply to some things such as the wide space of the universe, so then we can logically infer that there is some things such as God or the wide space of the universe that have no cause that has created them, so then we can logically infer that we humans have the tendency to think things by using the law of causation, but i think it is a big logical mistake, because there is things such as the wide space of the universe that have no cause.

And here is the logical proof that God exist: Read the following of outer body experiences and you will notice that the soul from God exists:

More proof of the existence of God..

You will say that God doesn't exist, but read the following(read
especially the outer body experience of the 57-year old man below,
it is the proof that the soul from God exists):

"A University of Southampton study has revealed that people could still
experience consciousness for up to three minutes after the heart stops
beating.

The study interviewed 2,060 patients from Austria, USA and the UK who
have all suffered a cardiac arrest.

The Express reports that 40% could recall some form of awareness after
being pronounced clinically dead.

One 57-year old man seemed to confirm an outer body experience by
recalling everything that was going on around him with eerie accuracy
while he was technically dead."

Read more here:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/516195/university-southampton-study-science-life-death-hell-heaven

And read the following:

Does God exists ?

You will say that God doesn't exist, but read the following(read
especially about the following study where two per cent exhibited full
awareness with explicit recall of “seeing” and “hearing” events – or
out-of-body )

Read more here:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/life-after-death-largest-ever-study-provides-evidence-that-out-of-body-and-near-death-experiences-9780195.html

Yet more philosophy about the essence of God..

As you have just noticed, i have just explained that the nature of God
is that he is greatly arrogant(read my thoughts below), so he likes from us to tell him that he is the greatest and the most beautiful and such, so in my new monotheistic religion we have to “glorify” God and it means to give glory to Him, so look in the following muslim video how muslim white people are glorifying God:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3xjz4nxzGQ&list=RDBXBdyJitlRk&index=10

More philosophy about the nature of God..

I invite you to read the definition of being arrogant, here it is:

"Who is an arrogant person?

Arrogance can be defined as the personality trait whereby a person has an obnoxiously elevated sense of self-worth. An arrogant person is the one who acts as if they’re superior, more worthy, and more important than others. Therefore, they tend to disrespect and put others down.
At the same time, they want admiration and respect from others. They want to be appreciated for the great things they’ve done and for their special qualities and abilities."

And in my new monotheistic religion, God is "greatly" arrogant, it is his "nature", this is why he can be indifferent to suffering of poor animals and he can be indifferent to suffering of humans etc. and this
is why God likes from us to tell him that he is the greatest and the most beautiful and such and this is why we have to believe in God and fear him and ask him for help.

More of my philosophy about from where comes monotheistic religions..

I think many of the talking and writing of Qur'an and Bible are
from humans, i mean that God has not 100% guided prophet Muhammad
or Jesus Christ, so i think that God has let prophet
Muhammad writes and talks as a human in many of the parts of the Qur'an with his human defects, and God has also let Jesus Christ talks as a human not as a God with his human defects, I mean God had programmed prophet Muhammad and Jesus Christ and he had let them talks and writes in the Bible and Qur'an as humans with there human defects, so God is the greatest, this is why we can notice that Jesus Christ has made mistakes that look like mental health disorders, and i think it is part of the curse from God and i think that the scientific errors and errors and extremism in the Bible and Qur'an also come from the curse from God, and the facts also prove that the most important thing for God is that we believe in him and we fear him and we ask him for help, it is is the basis of my monotheistic religion, and read more in the following web link about my new monotheistic religion so that to understand(it is my preliminary thoughts and i will organize them much more efficiently and make of them a pdf and html book):

https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.quebec/c/eaEbfSmu4is

More of my philosophy about the muslim persian philosopher Al-Ghazali..

https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.quebec/c/eaEbfSmu4is

I invite you to look at this interesting video about the persian muslim philosopher Al-Ghazali:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL-ZxXQ6HCU

I am a philosopher and i say that those muslim phisosophers are really
smart, since i think that the persian philosopher Al-Ghazali was an orthodox muslim but the Arab philosopher Ibn ʿArabi was not an orthodox
muslim, but i am smart and i understand the muslim orthodoxy of the persian philosopher Al-Ghazali that has shaped his philosophy that
you look at it in the above video, i think that you have to look at the context of past time of the persian philosopher Al-Ghazali, i think there was a requirement that is "dependent" on this context of past
time of the persian philosopher Al-Ghazali, and it is that we had to strengthen the faith in God in the muslim orthodoxy way so that to avoid corruption of the minds that could hurt a lot muslim people of that time, so i think that the "engine" of faith in God in the way of muslim orthodoxy was a so important engine, it is by logical analogy like my following thoughts of my new monotheistic religion that makes you notice how important is the "context":

More philosophy about my new monotheistic religion and the rich man..

So look at the following video of Jesus Christ:

Jesus and a Rich Man (Jesus teaches a Rich Man)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS9kEvzYIIs

As you notice in the above video that Jesus Christ said to
the rich man to give all his money to the poors and he said to him
that he has to choose between serving the master that is God and
serving the master that is money. But i am your new prophet and i will
explain my new monotheistic religion:

You have to put the words of Jesus Christ in the "context" of the
past time when was living Jesus Christ, so you can easily
notice that in this past time of Jesus Christ, humans were very poor and
were living in a so bad conditions, so this is why Jesus Christ
was so "harsh" with the rich man, because to be able to be successful
you have to "prioritize", so as you are noticing that the high priority
in the time of Jesus Christ was that humans have needed to eat and
to survive the so difficult living conditions, so then the words of
Jesus Christ in the Bible are not timeless over this earth, because they
can be "restricted" to a particular time of the time of when Jesus
Christ was living over this earth.

Click here to read the complete article