<james> abuse me. I'm so lame I sent a bug report to debian-devel-changes -- Seen on #Debian

devel / comp.theory / Re: the kkk, all other white supremacists, donald trump

SubjectAuthor
* the kkk, all other white supremacists, donald trumpDV
`* the kkk, all other white supremacists, donald trumpwij
 `- the kkk, all other white supremacists, donald trumpDV

1
the kkk, all other white supremacists, donald trump

<2717ed83-2aa2-40cb-895d-6c901e104393n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=17476&group=comp.theory#17476

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2021 05:36:57 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: the kkk, all other white supremacists, donald trump
From: xlt....@gmail.com (DV)
 by: DV - Fri, 2 Jul 2021 12:36 UTC

0

https://news.yahoo.com/matt-gaetz-marjorie-taylor-greene-224636251.html

https://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/donald-trumps-history-talking-about-david-duke-and-white-supremacists-msna805336

It is great that some Republicans are saying that they want to help Britney Spears. Their efforts will be more able to be truly helpful if they work to undo Donald Trump's disgraceful and Republican-humiliating order (in a sense) to the Republican party not to verbally attack racist bad guys like those mentioned in the second article linked above.

If you really want to stand up for an American with a disability who is in trouble, Republicans, you're going to need a cleaner conscience.

Re: the kkk, all other white supremacists, donald trump

<ed901b46-46db-4fb2-87a4-930efa496d0en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=17491&group=comp.theory#17491

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2021 13:46:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: wyni...@gmail.com (wij)
 by: wij - Fri, 2 Jul 2021 20:46 UTC

On Friday, 2 July 2021 at 20:36:59 UTC+8, DV wrote:
> 0
>
> https://news.yahoo.com/matt-gaetz-marjorie-taylor-greene-224636251.html
>
> https://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/donald-trumps-history-talking-about-david-duke-and-white-supremacists-msna805336
>
> It is great that some Republicans are saying that they want to help Britney Spears. Their efforts will be more able to be truly helpful if they work to undo Donald Trump's disgraceful and Republican-humiliating order (in a sense) to the Republican party not to verbally attack racist bad guys like those mentioned in the second article linked above.
>
> If you really want to stand up for an American with a disability who is in trouble, Republicans, you're going to need a cleaner conscience.

Why do you keep on pointing your political/ethical opionions and spams on comp.theory?
Are you a nut?

Re: the kkk, all other white supremacists, donald trump

<207afbf8-56d0-4ccd-8c7e-cf421d2b703cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=17493&group=comp.theory#17493

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2021 15:37:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (DV)
 by: DV - Fri, 2 Jul 2021 22:37 UTC

On Friday, July 2, 2021 at 4:46:34 PM UTC-4, wij wrote:
> On Friday, 2 July 2021 at 20:36:59 UTC+8, DV wrote:
> > 0
> >
> > https://news.yahoo.com/matt-gaetz-marjorie-taylor-greene-224636251.html
> >
> > https://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/donald-trumps-history-talking-about-david-duke-and-white-supremacists-msna805336
> >
> > It is great that some Republicans are saying that they want to help Britney Spears. Their efforts will be more able to be truly helpful if they work to undo Donald Trump's disgraceful and Republican-humiliating order (in a sense) to the Republican party not to verbally attack racist bad guys like those mentioned in the second article linked above.
> >
> > If you really want to stand up for an American with a disability who is in trouble, Republicans, you're going to need a cleaner conscience.
> Why do you keep on pointing your political/ethical opionions and spams on comp.theory?
> Are you a nut?

I do not identify as a nut. Your comment is offensive. This group is unmoderated and I say what I feel like saying. I would prefer that you not communicate with me again.

devel / comp.theory / Re: the kkk, all other white supremacists, donald trump