Subject: Spaceward Ho! archived and playable in browser
From: Stephen Cole
Newsgroups: uk.comp.vintage, uk.comp.sys.mac, comp.sys.mac.vintage
Date: Tue, 19 May 2020 20:04 UTC
From: use...@stephenthomascole.com (Stephen Cole)
Newsgroups: uk.comp.vintage,uk.comp.sys.mac,comp.sys.mac.vintage
Date: Tue, 19 May 2020 20:04:43 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:Y6AyoZA7EKSFDRzX77YlQISuauk=
View all headers
I found a mint, sealed copy of Spaceward Ho! 3.0.1 on eBay and paid nearly
£90 for it once shipping from the US and import fees were totted up, and
I’ve made a playable-in-browser item of it at Internet Archive:

https://archive.org/details/spaceward-ho-3-0-1

I’ve also scanned the manual and placed that in a separate item:

https://archive.org/details/spaceward-ho-301-manual

It’s a really cool manual, very quirky! I’ve uploaded a StuffIt archive
alongside it containing the software files so you can download easily and
safely to transfer to your real vintage Mac if you so wish.

Enjoy!

--
M0TEY // STC // #SaveOurNHS