Do molecular biologists wear designer genes?

computers / alt.free.newsservers / Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictions

SubjectAuthor
* Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsJim G.
+- Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsPaul
+* Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsRalph Fox
|`- Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsAdam H. Kerman
`* Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsWilliam Stickers
 `* Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsJim G.
  `* Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsWilliam Stickers
   `* Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsJim G.
    `* Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsWilliam Stickers
     +* Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsSn!pe
     |`- Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsJim G.
     `* Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsJim G.
      +* Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsAdam H. Kerman
      |`* Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsJim G.
      | `* Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsAdam H. Kerman
      |  `* Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsNadegda
      |   +* Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsAdam H. Kerman
      |   |`* Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsSn!pe
      |   | `* Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsSWD
      |   |  +* Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsSn!pe
      |   |  |`* Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsSWD
      |   |  | `* Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsSn!pe
      |   |  |  `* Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsNadegda
      |   |  |   `* Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsSn!pe
      |   |  |    `* Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsNadegda
      |   |  |     +- Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsSn!pe
      |   |  |     +* Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionskensi
      |   |  |     |`- Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsTed
      |   |  |     `- Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsEd Rhodes
      |   |  +- Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsSeamus Coleman
      |   |  `- Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsWilliam Stickers
      |   +* Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsSnoopy
      |   |`- Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsJim G.
      |   `* Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsWilliam Stickers
      |    `* Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsAdam H. Kerman
      |     `- Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsWilliam Stickers
      `* Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsWilliam Stickers
       `- Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictionsAdam H. Kerman

Pages:12
Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictions

<tqor98$1mqf8$1@news.mixmin.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1752&group=alt.free.newsservers#1752

From: notthe0t...@gmail.invalid (Jim G.)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Subject: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictions
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2023 14:51:20 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Jim G. - Tue, 24 Jan 2023 14:51 UTC

Sometime in the past 24 hours, it seems my IP got added to a blacklist
somewhere. The news.aioe.org web server refuses to let me view:

https://news.aioe.org/index.php?%20id=access-restrictions

That's rather ironic; and incorrect, since everyone in the entire world
has the right to view that page. There should be no blacklisting of
particular people (or, more likely, entire ISPs) from being able to read
that page as it is public, non-confidential information.

The AIOE administrator is hereby directed to remove this "feature" and
ensure that there are no restrictions whatsoever on who can read the
above-indicated web page. If there has been a problem with abusive
automated access, slap IPs that request it too many times in a short
interval with a CAPTCHA or something. That will block bots but still
let humans through. There is no need for measures as extreme as full
IP bans.

Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictions

<tqp4gt$7s7g$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1755&group=alt.free.newsservers#1755

From: nos...@needed.invalid (Paul)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2023 12:29:02 -0500
 by: Paul - Tue, 24 Jan 2023 17:29 UTC

On 1/24/2023 9:51 AM, Jim G. wrote:
> Sometime in the past 24 hours, it seems my IP got added to a blacklist
> somewhere. The news.aioe.org web server refuses to let me view:
>
> https://news.aioe.org/index.php?%20id=access-restrictions
>
> That's rather ironic; and incorrect, since everyone in the entire world
> has the right to view that page. There should be no blacklisting of
> particular people (or, more likely, entire ISPs) from being able to read
> that page as it is public, non-confidential information.
>
> The AIOE administrator is hereby directed to remove this "feature" and
> ensure that there are no restrictions whatsoever on who can read the
> above-indicated web page. If there has been a problem with abusive
> automated access, slap IPs that request it too many times in a short
> interval with a CAPTCHA or something. That will block bots but still
> let humans through. There is no need for measures as extreme as full
> IP bans.

Wouldn't it make more sense to put this diatribe in

aioe.news.helpdesk

There seems to be a problem with the whole server at
the moment.

Paul

Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictions

<qq40thdaofiqnl6k045n9tgaq9aooh75uk@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1756&group=alt.free.newsservers#1756

From: -rf-...@-.invalid (Ralph Fox)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2023 06:32:20 +1300
 by: Ralph Fox - Tue, 24 Jan 2023 17:32 UTC

On Tue, 24 Jan 2023 14:51:20 -0000 (UTC), Jim G. wrote:

> Sometime in the past 24 hours, it seems my IP got added to a blacklist
> somewhere. The news.aioe.org web server refuses to let me view:
>
> https://news.aioe.org/index.php?%20id=access-restrictions
>
> That's rather ironic; and incorrect, since everyone in the entire world
> has the right to view that page. There should be no blacklisting of
> particular people (or, more likely, entire ISPs) from being able to read
> that page as it is public, non-confidential information.

The server is down for everyone, not just you.

Before you assume the server is blacklisting you, use one of the
many website checkers such as:

<https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/>
<https://isitdownorjustme.net/>
<https://www.isitdownrightnow.com/>

> The AIOE administrator is hereby directed to remove this "feature" and
> ensure that there are no restrictions whatsoever on who can read the
> above-indicated web page. If there has been a problem with abusive
> automated access, slap IPs that request it too many times in a short
> interval with a CAPTCHA or something. That will block bots but still
> let humans through. There is no need for measures as extreme as full
> IP bans.

Servers do fail from time to time. This speech isn't helpful.

--
Kind regards
Ralph

Ὁ βίος βραχύς, ἡ δὲ τέχνη μακρή

Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictions

<tqpci1$94v1$2@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1758&group=alt.free.newsservers#1758

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2023 19:46:09 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Tue, 24 Jan 2023 19:46 UTC

Ralph Fox <-rf-nz-@-.invalid> wrote:
>On Tue, 24 Jan 2023 14:51:20 -0000 (UTC), Jim G. wrote:

>>Sometime in the past 24 hours, it seems my IP got added to a blacklist
>>somewhere. The news.aioe.org web server refuses to let me view:

>>https://news.aioe.org/index.php?%20id=access-restrictions

>>That's rather ironic; and incorrect, since everyone in the entire world
>>has the right to view that page. There should be no blacklisting of
>>particular people (or, more likely, entire ISPs) from being able to read
>>that page as it is public, non-confidential information.

>The server is down for everyone, not just you.

You're a long-experienced user. Can't you spot an obvious seamusing?
It's not even pretending to be human. It's all copy-n-paste.

The traditional answer is "Thank you Paolo for keeping seamus off
Usenet, if only for a little while."

>. . .

Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictions

<498AL.2844764$miq3.1996576@usenetxs.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1761&group=alt.free.newsservers#1761

From: bill.sti...@innocent.com (William Stickers)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2023 11:13:04 -0000
 by: William Stickers - Wed, 25 Jan 2023 11:13 UTC

Jim G. wrote:

> Sometime in the past 24 hours, it seems my IP got added to a blacklist
> somewhere. The news.aioe.org web server refuses to let me view:
>
> https://news.aioe.org/index.php?%20id=access-restrictions
>
> That's rather ironic; and incorrect, since everyone in the entire world
> has the right to view that page. There should be no blacklisting of
> particular people (or, more likely, entire ISPs) from being able to read
> that page as it is public, non-confidential information.
>
> The AIOE administrator is hereby directed to remove this "feature" and
> ensure that there are no restrictions whatsoever on who can read the
> above-indicated web page. If there has been a problem with abusive
> automated access, slap IPs that request it too many times in a short
> interval with a CAPTCHA or something. That will block bots but still
> let humans through. There is no need for measures as extreme as full
> IP bans.

It's working ok for me, the aioe admin must really hate
you, Derbytwit.

Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictions

<tqrd83$21l6t$1@news.mixmin.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1763&group=alt.free.newsservers#1763

From: notthe0t...@gmail.invalid (Jim G.)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2023 14:10:11 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Jim G. - Wed, 25 Jan 2023 14:10 UTC

On Wed, 25 Jan 2023 11:13:04 +0000, William Stickers wrote:

> Jim G. wrote:
>>
>> Sometime in the past 24 hours, it seems my IP got added to a blacklist
>> somewhere. The news.aioe.org web server refuses to let me view:
>>
>> https://news.aioe.org/index.php?%20id=access-restrictions
>>
>> That's rather ironic; and incorrect, since everyone in the entire world
>> has the right to view that page. There should be no blacklisting of
>> particular people (or, more likely, entire ISPs) from being able to read
>> that page as it is public, non-confidential information.
>>
>> The AIOE administrator is hereby directed to remove this "feature" and
>> ensure that there are no restrictions whatsoever on who can read the
>> above-indicated web page. If there has been a problem with abusive
>> automated access, slap IPs that request it too many times in a short
>> interval with a CAPTCHA or something. That will block bots but still
>> let humans through. There is no need for measures as extreme as full
>> IP bans.
>
> It's working ok for me, the aioe admin must really hate
> you, Derbytwit.

Are you on drugs? Who the hell is "Derbytwit"?

Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictions

<fbcAL.2859987$miq3.819385@usenetxs.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1764&group=alt.free.newsservers#1764

From: bill.sti...@innocent.com (William Stickers)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers,alt.paul-derbyshire.fix.it.now
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2023 15:48:27 -0000
 by: William Stickers - Wed, 25 Jan 2023 15:48 UTC

Jim G. wrote:

> On Wed, 25 Jan 2023 11:13:04 +0000, William Stickers wrote:
>
> > Jim G. wrote:
> >>
> >> Sometime in the past 24 hours, it seems my IP got added to a blacklist
> >> somewhere. The news.aioe.org web server refuses to let me view:
> >>
> >> https://news.aioe.org/index.php?%20id=access-restrictions
> >>
> >> That's rather ironic; and incorrect, since everyone in the entire world
> >> has the right to view that page. There should be no blacklisting of
> >> particular people (or, more likely, entire ISPs) from being able to read
> >> that page as it is public, non-confidential information.
> >>
> >> The AIOE administrator is hereby directed to remove this "feature" and
> >> ensure that there are no restrictions whatsoever on who can read the
> >> above-indicated web page. If there has been a problem with abusive
> >> automated access, slap IPs that request it too many times in a short
> >> interval with a CAPTCHA or something. That will block bots but still
> >> let humans through. There is no need for measures as extreme as full
> >> IP bans.
> >
> > It's working ok for me, the aioe admin must really hate
> > you, Derbytwit.
>
> Are you on drugs?

No. What've you got?

> Who the hell is "Derbytwit"?

I'm glad you asked, it means I can add my derbytwit sig
and crosspost to your vanity froup that was created by
your fellow Carleton students after some lab equipment
broke and you demanded it be fixed. Seems you stamped you
ickle feet, had a hissy fit, assaulted a security officer
and then you were ejected from the premises. You've been
going off the rails demanding things be fixed ever since.
<https://tinyurl.com/2u6hsry6>

--
"My brother has Asperger's, which is kind of like
Ian Derbyshire talking about his freaky brother Paul.

Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictions

<tqrjeg$22epg$1@news.mixmin.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1765&group=alt.free.newsservers#1765

From: notthe0t...@gmail.invalid (Jim G.)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2023 15:56:00 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Jim G. - Wed, 25 Jan 2023 15:56 UTC

On Wed, 25 Jan 2023 15:48:27 +0000, William Stickers wrote:

> Jim G. wrote:

>> > It's working ok for me, the aioe admin must really hate
>> > you, Derbytwit.
>>
>> Are you on drugs?
>
> No. What've you got?
>
>> Who the hell is "Derbytwit"?
>
> I'm glad you asked, it means I can add my derbytwit sig
> and crosspost to your vanity froup that was created by
> your fellow Carleton students after some lab equipment
> broke and you demanded it be fixed. Seems you stamped you
> ickle feet, had a hissy fit, assaulted a security officer
> and then you were ejected from the premises. You've been
> going off the rails demanding things be fixed ever since.
> <https://tinyurl.com/2u6hsry6>

None of this is true, and I've snecked the group you were hoping to
spam by crossposting nonsense between it and here.

Now, either you're delusional or you're acting in bad faith. Which
is it, and if it's the former, I ask again, are you on drugs?

Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictions

<vrcAL.2862663$miq3.1511566@usenetxs.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1766&group=alt.free.newsservers#1766

From: bill.sti...@innocent.com (William Stickers)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers,alt.paul-derbyshire.fix.it.now
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2023 16:05:46 -0000
 by: William Stickers - Wed, 25 Jan 2023 16:05 UTC

Jim G. wrote:

> On Wed, 25 Jan 2023 15:48:27 +0000, William Stickers wrote:
>
> > Jim G. wrote:

> >> Are you on drugs?
> >
> > No. What've you got?
> >
> >> Who the hell is "Derbytwit"?
> >
> > I'm glad you asked, it means I can add my derbytwit sig
> > and crosspost to your vanity froup that was created by
> > your fellow Carleton students after some lab equipment
> > broke and you demanded it be fixed. Seems you stamped you
> > ickle feet, had a hissy fit, assaulted a security officer
> > and then you were ejected from the premises. You've been
> > going off the rails demanding things be fixed ever since.
> > <https://tinyurl.com/2u6hsry6>
>
> None of this is true, and I've snecked the group you were hoping to
> spam by crossposting nonsense between it and here.
>
> Now, either you're delusional or you're acting in bad faith. Which
> is it, and if it's the former, I ask again, are you on drugs?

Show us yer tits, Paul!

--
"My brother has Asperger's, which is kind of like
a high functioning form of autism"
Ian Derbyshire talking about his freaky brother Paul.
http://kydaimon.livejournal.com/
And this is the autistic freak's mugshot
http://www.imagebam.com/image/44d69d232251662

Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictions

<1q54hpv.1xb0ap71xvy0atN%snipeco.2@gmail.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1767&group=alt.free.newsservers#1767

From: snipec...@gmail.com (Sn!pe)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers,alt.paul-derbyshire.fix.it.now
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2023 16:58:17 +0000
 by: Sn!pe - Wed, 25 Jan 2023 16:58 UTC

William Stickers <bill.stickers@innocent.com> wrote:

> Jim G. wrote:

> > > No. What've you got?

> > > I'm glad you asked, it means I can add my derbytwit sig
> > > and crosspost to your vanity froup that was created by
> > > your fellow Carleton students after some lab equipment
> > > broke and you demanded it be fixed. Seems you stamped you
> > > ickle feet, had a hissy fit, assaulted a security officer
> > > and then you were ejected from the premises. You've been
> > > going off the rails demanding things be fixed ever since.
> > > <https://tinyurl.com/2u6hsry6>
> >
> > None of this is true, and I've snecked the group you were hoping to
> > spam by crossposting nonsense between it and here.
> >
> > Now, either you're delusional or you're acting in bad faith. Which
> > is it, and if it's the former, I ask again, are you on drugs?
>
> Show us yer tits, Paul!

Boom-boom! (a titter ran around the court).

--
^Ï^. Sn!pe – My pet rock Gordon just is.

"Germany is the leading European Power."
~ Slava Ukraini ~

Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictions

<tqtrbc$2d2p8$1@news.mixmin.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1769&group=alt.free.newsservers#1769

From: notthe0t...@gmail.invalid (Jim G.)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2023 12:23:09 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Jim G. - Thu, 26 Jan 2023 12:23 UTC

On Wed, 25 Jan 2023 16:05:46 +0000, William Stickers wrote:

> Jim G. wrote:

>> > No. What've you got?

>> > I'm glad you asked, it means I can add my derbytwit sig
>> > and crosspost to your vanity froup that was created by
>> > your fellow Carleton students after some lab equipment
>> > broke and you demanded it be fixed. Seems you stamped you
>> > ickle feet, had a hissy fit, assaulted a security officer
>> > and then you were ejected from the premises. You've been
>> > going off the rails demanding things be fixed ever since.
>> > <https://tinyurl.com/2u6hsry6>
>>
>> None of this is true, and I've snecked the group you were hoping to
>> spam by crossposting nonsense between it and here.
>>
>> Now, either you're delusional or you're acting in bad faith. Which
>> is it, and if it's the former, I ask again, are you on drugs?
>
> Show us yer tits, Paul!

Crude and misogynistic response makes me suspect intentional bad faith
now.

You appear to be a troll.

Goodbye.

*PLONK*

Now ... does anyone have any *constructive* ideas on how to get access
to that restrictions list restored?

Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictions

<tqtrci$2d2p8$2@news.mixmin.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1770&group=alt.free.newsservers#1770

From: notthe0t...@gmail.invalid (Jim G.)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2023 12:23:46 -0000 (UTC)

On Wed, 25 Jan 2023 16:58:17 +0000, Sn!pe wrote:

> William Stickers <bill.stickers@innocent.com> wrote:
>
>> Jim G. wrote:

>> > None of this is true, and I've snecked the group you were hoping to
>> > spam by crossposting nonsense between it and here.
>> >
>> > Now, either you're delusional or you're acting in bad faith. Which
>> > is it, and if it's the former, I ask again, are you on drugs?
>>
>> Show us yer tits, Paul!
>
> Boom-boom! (a titter ran around the court).

*PLONK*, troll.

Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictions

<tqu89k$187gu$4@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1771&group=alt.free.newsservers#1771

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2023 16:04:05 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Thu, 26 Jan 2023 16:04 UTC

Jim G. <notthe0therjimg@gmail.invalid> wrote:
>On Wed, 25 Jan 2023 16:05:46 +0000, William Stickers wrote:
>>Jim G. wrote:

>>>None of this is true, and I've snecked the group you were hoping to
>>>spam by crossposting nonsense between it and here.

>>>Now, either you're delusional or you're acting in bad faith. Which
>>>is it, and if it's the former, I ask again, are you on drugs?

>>Show us yer tits, Paul!

>Crude and misogynistic response makes me suspect intentional bad faith
>now.

>You appear to be a troll.

>Goodbye.

>*PLONK*

>Now ... does anyone have any *constructive* ideas on how to get access
>to that restrictions list restored?

Laundry detergent, bluing, and a properly-maintained washing machine in
the laundry room. Make sure you allow the socks to dry and darn the ones
with hole or just toss them out.

I've been telling you this for decades.

Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictions

<jcyAL.1358991$geq2.93774@usenetxs.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1772&group=alt.free.newsservers#1772

From: bill.sti...@innocent.com (William Stickers)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers,alt.paul-derbyshire.fix.it.now
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2023 16:51:26 -0000
 by: William Stickers - Thu, 26 Jan 2023 16:51 UTC

Jim G. wrote:

> On Wed, 25 Jan 2023 16:05:46 +0000, William Stickers wrote:
>
> > Jim G. wrote:

> >> None of this is true, and I've snecked the group you were hoping to
> >> spam by crossposting nonsense between it and here.
> >>
> >> Now, either you're delusional or you're acting in bad faith. Which
> >> is it, and if it's the former, I ask again, are you on drugs?
> >
> > Show us yer tits, Paul!
>
> Crude and misogynistic response makes me suspect intentional bad faith
> now.
>
> You appear to be a troll.
>
> Goodbye.
>
> *PLONK*

Yeah, as if. A new sock will be along in a minute.

> Now ... does anyone have any *constructive* ideas on how to get access
> to that restrictions list restored?

Yes, use a pay NSP or have some of your socks use the
same swerver. They're all pretty obviously you anyway.

Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictions

<tqueu7$19kpv$2@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1773&group=alt.free.newsservers#1773

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers,alt.paul-derbyshire.fix.it.now
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2023 17:57:27 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Thu, 26 Jan 2023 17:57 UTC

William Stickers <bill.stickers@innocent.com> wrote:
>Jim G. wrote:

>blacklist

>entire world
>able to read

>"feature" and

>> > Show us yer tits, Paul!
>>
>> Crude and misogynistic response makes me suspect intentional bad faith
>> now.
>>
>> You appear to be a troll.
>>
>> Goodbye.
>>
>> *PLONK*
>
>Yeah, as if. A new sock will be along in a minute.
>
>> Now ... does anyone have any *constructive* ideas on how to get access
>> to that restrictions list restored?
>
>Yes, use a pay NSP or have some of your socks use the
>same swerver. They're all pretty obviously you anyway.

If someone really wants his business, then it needs to be a News site
that combines with a laundry!

Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictions

<tqvh90$2leot$1@news.mixmin.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1778&group=alt.free.newsservers#1778

From: notthe0t...@gmail.invalid (Jim G.)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2023 03:43:29 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Jim G. - Fri, 27 Jan 2023 03:43 UTC

On Thu, 26 Jan 2023 16:04:05 +0000, Adam H. Kerman wrote:

> Jim G. <notthe0therjimg@gmail.invalid> wrote:

>>>Show us yer tits, Paul!
>
>>Crude and misogynistic response makes me suspect intentional bad faith
>>now.
>
>>You appear to be a troll.
>
>>Goodbye.
>
>>*PLONK*
>
>>Now ... does anyone have any *constructive* ideas on how to get access
>>to that restrictions list restored?
>
> Laundry detergent, bluing, and a properly-maintained washing machine in
> the laundry room. Make sure you allow the socks to dry and darn the ones
> with hole or just toss them out.
>
> I've been telling you this for decades.

Just how many of these bizarre trolls *are* there?

Oh, and *PLONK*.

Meanwhile, when will my access to that web page be restored? It's been three
whole days now.

Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictions

<tqvn2i$1i92v$2@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1779&group=alt.free.newsservers#1779

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2023 05:22:26 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Fri, 27 Jan 2023 05:22 UTC

Jim G. <notthe0therjimg@gmail.invalid> wrote:
>On Thu, 26 Jan 2023 16:04:05 +0000, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
>
>> Jim G. <notthe0therjimg@gmail.invalid> wrote:

>>>Crude and misogynistic response makes me suspect intentional bad faith
>>>now.
>>
>>>You appear to be a troll.
>>
>>>Goodbye.
>>
>>>*PLONK*
>>
>>>Now ... does anyone have any *constructive* ideas on how to get access
>>>to that restrictions list restored?
>>
>> Laundry detergent, bluing, and a properly-maintained washing machine in
>> the laundry room. Make sure you allow the socks to dry and darn the ones
>> with hole or just toss them out.
>>
>> I've been telling you this for decades.
>
>Just how many of these bizarre trolls *are* there?
>
>Oh, and *PLONK*.
>
>Meanwhile, when will my access to that web page be restored? It's been three
>whole days now.

That hole in that undarned sock keeps getting bigger and bigger and
bigger.

Huge hint: You don't do the "misogynist" accusation when you've put on a
MALE sock. You've created so many you just can't keep track and aren't
doing your own routing correctly.

Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictions

<tqvpvc$1i799$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1780&group=alt.free.newsservers#1780

From: nad318b...@gmail.invalid (Nadegda)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2023 06:11:56 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Nadegda - Fri, 27 Jan 2023 06:11 UTC

On Fri, 27 Jan 2023 05:22:26 +0000, Adam H. Kerman wrote:

> Jim G. <notthe0therjimg@gmail.invalid> wrote:

>>> Laundry detergent, bluing, and a properly-maintained washing machine in
>>> the laundry room. Make sure you allow the socks to dry and darn the ones
>>> with hole or just toss them out.
>>>
>>> I've been telling you this for decades.
>>
>>Just how many of these bizarre trolls *are* there?
>>
>>Oh, and *PLONK*.
>>
>>Meanwhile, when will my access to that web page be restored? It's been three
>>whole days now.
>
> That hole in that undarned sock keeps getting bigger and bigger and
> bigger.

Ah, Adam Verman my old fiend. I see you're still just as paranoid as the
day we met. Jim here is what, the 147th person you've accused of being your
bogeyman Seamus?

Meanwhile, do I derive any special status for being in the low double
digits per the same ranking? Nah, it just means I've been around longer
than he has. You're an equal opportunity paranoiac.

> Huge hint: You don't do the "misogynist" accusation when you've put on a
> MALE sock. You've created so many you just can't keep track and aren't
> doing your own routing correctly.

Don't be ridiculous. You don't have to be a woman to notice, or to call
out, misogyny in others. Just a decent human being. Though I guess you
wouldn't know much about *that*, now, would you, kooky?

--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
Checkmate admits that, for all intents and purposes, he carries a teddy
bear in public: <d6cnes.ket.17.19@news.alt.net>

Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictions

<tqvr9l$1j0jn$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1781&group=alt.free.newsservers#1781

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2023 06:34:30 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Fri, 27 Jan 2023 06:34 UTC

Nadegda <nad318b404@gmail.invalid> wrote:
>Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
>On Fri, 27 Jan 2023 05:22:26 +0000, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
>
>> Jim G. <notthe0therjimg@gmail.invalid> wrote:

>entire world
>able to read

>>>Just how many of these bizarre trolls *are* there?
>>>
>>>Oh, and *PLONK*.
>>>
>>>Meanwhile, when will my access to that web page be restored? It's been three
>>>whole days now.
>>
>> That hole in that undarned sock keeps getting bigger and bigger and
>> bigger.
>
>Ah, Adam Verman my old fiend. I see you're still just as paranoid as the
>day we met. Jim here is what, the 147th person you've accused of being your
>bogeyman Seamus?

Oh seamus seamus seamus

You just told me you kill filed me. Did you forget already? You do need
special support to keep track of all those socks.

>Meanwhile, do I derive any special status for being in the low double
>digits per the same ranking? Nah, it just means I've been around longer
>than he has. You're an equal opportunity paranoiac.

You are a smellier sock than he is.

>>Huge hint: You don't do the "misogynist" accusation when you've put on a
>>MALE sock. You've created so many you just can't keep track and aren't
>>doing your own routing correctly.

>Don't be ridiculous. You don't have to be a woman to notice, or to call
>out, misogyny in others. Just a decent human being. Though I guess you
>wouldn't know much about *that*, now, would you, kooky?

Will someone say it?

Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictions

<1q57svm.1dldxmo1m70cauN%snipeco.2@gmail.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1782&group=alt.free.newsservers#1782

From: snipec...@gmail.com (Sn!pe)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2023 12:02:40 +0000
References: <tqor98$1mqf8$1@news.mixmin.net> <498AL.2844764$miq3.1996576@usenetxs.com> <tqrd83$21l6t$1@news.mixmin.net> <fbcAL.2859987$miq3.819385@usenetxs.com> <tqrjeg$22epg$1@news.mixmin.net> <vrcAL.2862663$miq3.1511566@usenetxs.com> <tqtrbc$2d2p8$1@news.mixmin.net> <tqu89k$187gu$4@dont-email.me> <tqvh90$2leot$1@news.mixmin.net> <tqvn2i$1i92v$2@dont-email.me> <tqvpvc$1i799$1@dont-email.me> <tqvr9l$1j0jn$1@dont-email.me>
This article comprises only my personal opinions unless otherwise stated.
May contain traces of nuts.
 by: Sn!pe - Fri, 27 Jan 2023 12:02 UTC

Adam H. Kerman <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

> Nadegda <nad318b404@gmail.invalid> wrote:
> >Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!

> >> That hole in that undarned sock keeps getting bigger and bigger and
> >> bigger.
> >
> >Ah, Adam Verman my old fiend. I see you're still just as paranoid as the
> >day we met. Jim here is what, the 147th person you've accused of being your
> >bogeyman Seamus?
>
> Oh seamus seamus seamus
>
> You just told me you kill filed me. Did you forget already? You do need
> special support to keep track of all those socks.
>
> >Meanwhile, do I derive any special status for being in the low double
> >digits per the same ranking? Nah, it just means I've been around longer
> >than he has. You're an equal opportunity paranoiac.
>
> You are a smellier sock than he is.
>
> >>Huge hint: You don't do the "misogynist" accusation when you've put on a
> >>MALE sock. You've created so many you just can't keep track and aren't
> >>doing your own routing correctly.
>
> >Don't be ridiculous. You don't have to be a woman to notice, or to call
> >out, misogyny in others. Just a decent human being. Though I guess you
> >wouldn't know much about *that*, now, would you, kooky?
>
> Will someone say it?

What is there left to say about Paul Derbyshire of Pembroke, Ontario?
"OMG, he's added yet another sock to his army"?

The list of Paul's socks is endless:
Seamus MacRae
Tom Newton
FNVW of AUK numbers 1-3 (three quarters of "The Tetrarchy")
Nadegda
kensi
Libtard
Jim G.
And many, ~many~ more.

And then -
----------
Paul Derbyshire wrote (excerpt):
"The AIOE administrator is hereby directed to remove this
"feature" and ensure that there are no restrictions whatsoever
on who can read the above-indicated web page."
----------

- tough guy, ain't he?

--
^Ï^. Sn!pe – My pet rock Gordon just is.

"Germany is the leading European Power."
~ Slava Ukraini ~

Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictions

<tr0hdh$2q9ua$1@news.mixmin.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1783&group=alt.free.newsservers#1783

From: swd...@whitehouse.gov (SWD)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2023 12:52:01 -0000 (UTC)
 by: SWD - Fri, 27 Jan 2023 12:52 UTC

On Fri, 27 Jan 2023 12:02:40 +0000, Sn!pe wrote:

> The list of Paul's socks is endless:
> Seamus MacRae
> Tom Newton
> FNVW of AUK numbers 1-3 (three quarters of "The Tetrarchy")
> Nadegda
> kensi
> Libtard
> Jim G.
> And many, ~many~ more.

That's remarkable, if it's true. Do you have any proof?

Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictions

<1q5815f.irjw6h1fbjoa1N%snipeco.2@gmail.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1784&group=alt.free.newsservers#1784

From: snipec...@gmail.com (Sn!pe)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2023 14:52:19 +0000
References: <tqor98$1mqf8$1@news.mixmin.net> <498AL.2844764$miq3.1996576@usenetxs.com> <tqrd83$21l6t$1@news.mixmin.net> <fbcAL.2859987$miq3.819385@usenetxs.com> <tqrjeg$22epg$1@news.mixmin.net> <vrcAL.2862663$miq3.1511566@usenetxs.com> <tqtrbc$2d2p8$1@news.mixmin.net> <tqu89k$187gu$4@dont-email.me> <tqvh90$2leot$1@news.mixmin.net> <tqvn2i$1i92v$2@dont-email.me> <tqvpvc$1i799$1@dont-email.me> <tqvr9l$1j0jn$1@dont-email.me> <1q57svm.1dldxmo1m70cauN%snipeco.2@gmail.com> <tr0hdh$2q9ua$1@news.mixmin.net>
This article may be reproduced for the purposes of propagation and
personal use only, no commercial use without express permission.
 by: Sn!pe - Fri, 27 Jan 2023 14:52 UTC

SWD <swd1@whitehouse.gov> wrote:

> On Fri, 27 Jan 2023 12:02:40 +0000, Sn!pe wrote:
>
> > The list of Paul's socks is endless:
> > Seamus MacRae
> > Tom Newton
> > FNVW of AUK numbers 1-3 (three quarters of "The Tetrarchy")
> > Nadegda
> > kensi
> > Libtard
> > Jim G.
> > And many, ~many~ more.
>
> That's remarkable, if it's true. Do you have any proof?

I have no doubt that somebody will be along shortly
with chapter and verse; there's lots of proof out there.
The infestation known as Paul Derbyshire is quite famous.

--
^Ï^. Sn!pe – My pet rock Gordon just is.

Rock music: <https://imgur.com/gallery/duV5yqj>

Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictions

<tr15sn$3nha1$1@paganini.bofh.team>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1785&group=alt.free.newsservers#1785

From: seamus.c...@gmail.com (Seamus Coleman)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2023 18:39:04 +0000
 by: Seamus Coleman - Fri, 27 Jan 2023 18:39 UTC

On 27/01/2023 12:52, SWD wrote:
> On Fri, 27 Jan 2023 12:02:40 +0000, Sn!pe wrote:
>
>> The list of Paul's socks is endless:
>> Seamus MacRae
>> Tom Newton
>> FNVW of AUK numbers 1-3 (three quarters of "The Tetrarchy")
>> Nadegda
>> kensi
>> Libtard
>> Jim G.
>> And many, ~many~ more.
> That's remarkable, if it's true. Do you have any proof?
He's creative chap. He can make up names and accuse all sorts of people.
That's the beauty of these unmoderated newsgroups.

Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictions

<MhVAL.46353$Lfzc.21870@fx36.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1786&group=alt.free.newsservers#1786

Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
From: thereals...@protonmail.com (Snoopy)
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2023 19:07:24 GMT
 by: Snoopy - Fri, 27 Jan 2023 19:07 UTC

Sul meriggio di 2023-01-27,
Nadegda <nad318b404@gmail.invalid> enarrava tali parole:
> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Fri, 27 Jan 2023 05:22:26 +0000, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
>
>> Jim G. <notthe0therjimg@gmail.invalid> wrote:

>>>Just how many of these bizarre trolls *are* there?
>>>
>>>Oh, and *PLONK*.
>>>
>>>Meanwhile, when will my access to that web page be restored? It's been three
>>>whole days now.
>>
>> That hole in that undarned sock keeps getting bigger and bigger and
>> bigger.
>
> Ah, Adam Verman my old fiend. I see you're still just as paranoid as the
> day we met. Jim here is what, the 147th person you've accused of being your
> bogeyman Seamus?
>
> Meanwhile, do I derive any special status for being in the low double
> digits per the same ranking? Nah, it just means I've been around longer
> than he has. You're an equal opportunity paranoiac.
>
>> Huge hint: You don't do the "misogynist" accusation when you've put on a
>> MALE sock. You've created so many you just can't keep track and aren't
>> doing your own routing correctly.
>
> Don't be ridiculous. You don't have to be a woman to notice, or to call
> out, misogyny in others. Just a decent human being. Though I guess you
> wouldn't know much about *that*, now, would you, kooky?

Nadlicker Paul Derbyshire can't seem to comprehend he is a useless POS
good-for-nothing lowlife. How fat are you now? I bet your pushing 300lbs

easy
--
The Real Snoopy

Re: Blocked from accessing AIOE's list of restrictions

<WeZAL.2883182$miq3.876904@usenetxs.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1787&group=alt.free.newsservers#1787

From: bill.sti...@innocent.com (William Stickers)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2023 23:37:25 -0000
 by: William Stickers - Fri, 27 Jan 2023 23:37 UTC

SWD wrote:

> On Fri, 27 Jan 2023 12:02:40 +0000, Sn!pe wrote:
>
> > The list of Paul's socks is endless:
> > Seamus MacRae
> > Tom Newton
> > FNVW of AUK numbers 1-3 (three quarters of "The Tetrarchy")
> > Nadegda
> > kensi
> > Libtard
> > Jim G.
> > And many, ~many~ more.
>
> That's remarkable, if it's true. Do you have any proof?

You want a proof kookie?
Ask Ray Banana.