From: anton.sh...@SYNCNIX.remove-cz-this (Anton Shepelev)
Subject: Box-drawing characters 182 and 199 absent in syncdraw
Newsgroups: alt.bbs.synchronet
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2023 01:19:22 +0300
 by: Anton Shepelev - Mon, 9 Jan 2023 22:19 UTC

To: DOVE-Net.Synchronet_Discussion
I beg everyone's pardon for this clumsy intrusion into
unknown territory, but this is all I can do to contact
the developers and experienced users of `syncdraw' via
NNTP. Its ALT+F1..F10 palettes do not seem to contain
such pseudographical characters as ## 182 and 199 in
terms of CP 437, which prevents junctions between ver-
tical double-width and horisontal single-width lines.
Are they absent by design?

---
� Synchronet � My Brand-New BBS (All the cool SysOps run STOCK!)
--- Synchronet 3.20a-Linux NewsLink 1.113
* Vertrauen - Riverside County, California - telnet://vert.synchro.net

Box-drawing characters 182 and 199 absent in syncdraw

<63BCA0D8.48759.sync@vert.synchro.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=17547&group=alt.bbs.synchronet#17547

From: digital....@vert.synchro.net.remove-fqb-this (Digital Man)
Newsgroups: alt.bbs.synchronet
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2023 15:18:48 -0800
 by: Digital Man - Mon, 9 Jan 2023 23:18 UTC

To: Anton Shepelev
Re: Box-drawing characters 182 and 199 absent in syncdraw
By: Anton Shepelev to DOVE-Net.Synchronet_Discussion on Tue Jan 10 2023 01:19 am

> I beg everyone's pardon for this clumsy intrusion into
> unknown territory, but this is all I can do to contact
> the developers and experienced users of `syncdraw' via
> NNTP. Its ALT+F1..F10 palettes do not seem to contain
> such pseudographical characters as ## 182 and 199 in
> terms of CP 437, which prevents junctions between ver-
> tical double-width and horisontal single-width lines.
> Are they absent by design?

SyncDraw is a fork of MysticDraw (no relation to MysticBBS). You can reach teh SyncDraw maintainer, Deuce, in #synchronet at irc.synchro.net

The MysticDraw author recently posted on one of the message networks (fsxNet? FidoNet?) about resuming or restarting that project, so you may be able to find and ask the original author directly.
--
digital man (rob)

Breaking Bad quote #51:
I did it for me. I liked it. I was good at it. And.. I was really.. I was alive
Norco, CA WX: 55.3°F, 81.0% humidity, 0 mph E wind, 0.00 inches rain/24hrs
--- Synchronet 3.20a-Linux NewsLink 1.113
* Vertrauen - Riverside County, California - telnet://vert.synchro.net

Box-drawing characters 182 and 199 absent in syncdraw

<63BCA94C.7881.sync@bbses.info>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=17549&group=alt.bbs.synchronet#17549

From: mro...@BBSESINF.remove-csl-this (MRO)
Newsgroups: alt.bbs.synchronet
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2023 17:54:52 -0600
 by: MRO - Mon, 9 Jan 2023 23:54 UTC

To: Anton Shepelev
Re: Box-drawing characters 182 and 199 absent in syncdraw
By: Anton Shepelev to DOVE-Net.Synchronet_Discussion on Tue Jan 10 2023 01:19 am

> I beg everyone's pardon for this clumsy intrusion into
> unknown territory, but this is all I can do to contact
> the developers and experienced users of `syncdraw' via
> NNTP. Its ALT+F1..F10 palettes do not seem to contain
> such pseudographical characters as ## 182 and 199 in
> terms of CP 437, which prevents junctions between ver-
> tical double-width and horisontal single-width lines.
> Are they absent by design?

https://i.imgur.com/IibsieP.png

and good job deuce for not updating your email
https://i.imgur.com/zeKVWxp.png
---
■ Synchronet ■ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::