From: joezite...@areyoucrazy.spam.com (Zitelli)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.ipad
Subject: Can't find WhatsApp on the App Store
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2022 08:36:36 -0600
 by: Zitelli - Sat, 24 Sep 2022 14:36 UTC

On my wi-fi only iPad I searched for whatsapp and the first hit is
Messenger Duo for WhatsApp, and the second hit is Lock WhatsApp web dual
chat, and the third is Messenger Web for WhatsApp, and the fourth is
Messenger for WhatsApp++, and on and on but no WhatsApp app.

How do I get WhatsApp working on my iPad?

Re: Can't find WhatsApp on the App Store

<240920221112070433%nospam@nospam.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1777&group=comp.mobile.ipad#1777

From: nos...@nospam.invalid (nospam)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.ipad
Subject: Re: Can't find WhatsApp on the App Store
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2022 11:12:07 -0400
 by: nospam - Sat, 24 Sep 2022 15:12 UTC

In article <tgn4lk$9de$1@gioia.aioe.org>, Zitelli
<joezitelli@areyoucrazy.spam.com> wrote:

> On my wi-fi only iPad I searched for whatsapp and the first hit is
> Messenger Duo for WhatsApp, and the second hit is Lock WhatsApp web dual
> chat, and the third is Messenger Web for WhatsApp, and the fourth is
> Messenger for WhatsApp++, and on and on but no WhatsApp app.
>
> How do I get WhatsApp working on my iPad?

<https://www.macrumors.com/how-to/install-whatsapp-on-ipad/>

<https://www.macworld.com/article/668638/how-to-get-whatsapp-on-ipad.htm
l>

Re: Can't find WhatsApp on the App Store

<jp8l3nFrfhrU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1778&group=comp.mobile.ipad#1778

From: jollyro...@pobox.com (Jolly Roger)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.ipad
Date: 24 Sep 2022 15:12:56 GMT
 by: Jolly Roger - Sat, 24 Sep 2022 15:12 UTC

On 2022-09-24, Zitelli <joezitelli@areyoucrazy.spam.com> wrote:

> On my wi-fi only iPad I searched for whatsapp and the first hit is
> Messenger Duo for WhatsApp, and the second hit is Lock WhatsApp web
> dual chat, and the third is Messenger Web for WhatsApp, and the fourth
> is Messenger for WhatsApp++, and on and on but no WhatsApp app.
>
> How do I get WhatsApp working on my iPad?

Oh, lookie here. Arlen, the sealion has a new nym, and is trying to bait
us into yet another lengthy thread about how horrible iPads supposedly
are just because WhatsApp doesn't make an app for tablets.

Fuck off, Arlen. Your trolls are lame.

JR

Re: Can't find WhatsApp on the App Store

<jq6pquFiifuU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1795&group=comp.mobile.ipad#1795

From: use...@gardner.host (John Gardner)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.ipad
Date: 6 Oct 2022 01:37:35 GMT
 by: John Gardner - Thu, 6 Oct 2022 01:37 UTC

Zitelli <joezitelli@areyoucrazy.spam.com> wrote:
> On my wi-fi only iPad I searched for whatsapp and the first hit is
> Messenger Duo for WhatsApp, and the second hit is Lock WhatsApp web dual
> chat, and the third is Messenger Web for WhatsApp, and the fourth is
> Messenger for WhatsApp++, and on and on but no WhatsApp app.
>
> How do I get WhatsApp working on my iPad?

I was only able to do it using the web version which is less than ideal but
at least works for chat.

Re: Can't find WhatsApp on the App Store

<thlcgv$36sfg$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1796&group=comp.mobile.ipad#1796

From: Zaidy...@air.isp.spam (Zaidy036)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.ipad
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2022 21:54:39 -0400
 by: Zaidy036 - Thu, 6 Oct 2022 01:54 UTC

On 10/5/2022 9:37 PM, John Gardner wrote:
> Zitelli <joezitelli@areyoucrazy.spam.com> wrote:
>> On my wi-fi only iPad I searched for whatsapp and the first hit is
>> Messenger Duo for WhatsApp, and the second hit is Lock WhatsApp web dual
>> chat, and the third is Messenger Web for WhatsApp, and the fourth is
>> Messenger for WhatsApp++, and on and on but no WhatsApp app.
>>
>> How do I get WhatsApp working on my iPad?
>>

> I was only able to do it using the web version which is less than ideal but
> at least works for chat.

Only if it is cell connected with a SIM

Re: Can't find WhatsApp on the App Store

<tita2a$ik72$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1813&group=comp.mobile.ipad#1813

From: Zaidy...@air.isp.spam (Zaidy036)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.ipad
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 05:18:02 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:zQW0clxiPH+5U3w3cdN3I+QmBYQ=
 by: Zaidy036 - Fri, 21 Oct 2022 05:18 UTC

Zaidy036 <Zaidy036@air.isp.spam> wrote:
> On 10/5/2022 9:37 PM, John Gardner wrote:
>> Zitelli <joezitelli@areyoucrazy.spam.com> wrote:
>>> On my wi-fi only iPad I searched for whatsapp and the first hit is
>>> Messenger Duo for WhatsApp, and the second hit is Lock WhatsApp web dual
>>> chat, and the third is Messenger Web for WhatsApp, and the fourth is
>>> Messenger for WhatsApp++, and on and on but no WhatsApp app.
>>>
>>> How do I get WhatsApp working on my iPad?
>>>

>> I was only able to do it using the web version which is less than ideal but
>> at least works for chat.
>>
> Only if it is cell connected with a SIM

If it is also on your cellphone set phone to also connect to other local
device and spec the iPad.

--
Zaidy036