From: nos...@nospam.invalid (paul)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android
Subject: Re: iPhone owners keep mocking Android users
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 22:22:16 +0200
 by: paul - Mon, 19 Jul 2021 20:22 UTC

Jolly Roger wrote on 19.07.2021 22:07
> Adults will also notice that I didn't mention "Google Messages"
> at all - and neither did badgolferman's vaunted article

And yet, badgolferman's article referenced the very same article I quoted!
Jolly Roger denies all these facts without even _reading_ the cites!

> Like a little child throwing a temper tantrum

Adults will note how viciously Jolly Roger attacks all the facts he hates.
(Much like how Trump supporters viciously attacked the Capitol police.)

The facts are that Jolly Roger said _exactly_ what badgolfermans' cites
predicted he would.

Why?
Because the Apple ignoranti are fed what to think.

Jolly Roger did EXACTLY what the articles said he would do.
--
Alan Baker, Alan Browne, Chris, Haemactylus, Joerg Lorenz, Jolly Roger,
Lewis, nospam, Rod Speed, Savageduck, Wade Garrett, Wolffan, Your Name,

Re: iPhone owners keep mocking Android users

<ilm5suFn804U3@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=17859&group=comp.mobile.android#17859

Followup: misc.phone.mobile.iphone
From: jollyro...@pobox.com (Jolly Roger)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android
Date: 19 Jul 2021 20:33:35 GMT
 by: Jolly Roger - Mon, 19 Jul 2021 20:33 UTC

On 2021-07-19, paul <nospam@nospam.invalid> wrote:
> Jolly Roger wrote on 19.07.2021 22:07
>> Adults will also notice that I didn't mention "Google Messages"
>> at all - and neither did badgolferman's vaunted article
>
> And yet, blah blah blah

What is crystal clear to adults here is like the huge manchild troll he
is, Arlen (paul) is *desperate* to derail this conversation about why
iPhone users prefer iMessages over *SMS* messages - so desperate that he
wants to change the subject to Google Messages, which has absolutely
nothing to do with why iPhone users prefer iMessages over *SMS*
messages.

Arlen's (paul's) strange little Apple hate boner forces him to attack
anyone who dares to hold logical and factual discussions in the Apple
newsgroups, because he is a loser troll at heart with literally nothing
better to do that spend his every waking moment attacking complete
strangers on the internet. Arlen (paul) isa sad sack of shit excuse of a
human being. He has no life and is filled with hatred. Don't be like
this guy, folks.

JR

Re: iPhone owners keep mocking Android users

<sd54c9$h74$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=17862&group=comp.mobile.android#17862

From: nos...@nospam.invalid (paul)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 02:12:06 +0200
 by: paul - Tue, 20 Jul 2021 00:12 UTC

Lewis wrote on 19.07.2021 22:36
> Feel free to use Android, just don't fool yourself into the
> insecure-by-design OS is secure.

*Adults will notice EVERYTHING these apologists say is born of ignorance!*

The cites by badgolferman on what iPhone owners say about Android told us
that ignorant people like Lewis would say _exactly_ what Lewis just said.

"The next knock on Android that I've heard repeatedly is that it is not a
secure platform and that if you really care about privacy, you should
avoid it at all costs. But, as my colleague, Alex Dobie recently wrote,
that's a bunch of B.S.. Some of the most secure phones you can buy run
Android, including Google's Pixels and Samsung's Galaxy devices."
<https://www.androidcentral.com/i-wish-my-apple-friends-would-stop-android-shaming-me>
--
Alan Baker, Alan Browne, Chris, Haemactylus, Joerg Lorenz, Jolly Roger,
Lewis, nospam, Rod Speed, Savageduck, Wade Garrett, Wolffan, Your Name,
et al. believe everything Apple fed them to believe. And I mean everything.

Re: iPhone owners keep mocking Android users

<190720212028131156%nospam@nospam.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=17863&group=comp.mobile.android#17863

From: nos...@nospam.invalid (nospam)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 20:28:13 -0400
 by: nospam - Tue, 20 Jul 2021 00:28 UTC

In article <sd54c9$h74$1@gioia.aioe.org>, paul <nospam@nospam.invalid>
wrote:

> *Adults will notice EVERYTHING I say is born of ignorance!*

ftfy

Re: iPhone owners keep mocking Android users

<sd9fir$11na$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=17903&group=comp.mobile.android#17903

From: nos...@nospam.invalid (paul)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 17:47:52 +0200
 by: paul - Wed, 21 Jul 2021 15:47 UTC

nospam wrote on 21.07.2021 15:22
> microsoft rolls out updates in stages just like apple does, or one can
> be a 'seeker' and request it at any time.

*All you apologists said EXACTLY what badgolferman's article said you'd say*

Why?
Because you're ignorant of how Android updates.

You only know the archaic primitive method iOS uses (everyone else ditched)!

"Pretty much every Android phone sold in the West comes with Google Play
Services. It's an important part of the package of mobile apps preloaded
onto Google Android phones, and it can be silently updated by Google in
the background."

"Current versions of Google Play Services are supported all the way back
to Android 5.0 Lollipop, released in 2014. The last version of Android to
lose Play Services support was 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, released in 2011,
which was retired in 2018. That means for "current" Google Play Services
support, the timeframes we're talking about here are a lot longer than
most people will ever keep a smartphone."
<https://www.androidcentral.com/why-android-security-fearmongering-bs>

The article goes on to explain that even Google, a decade ago, used the
archaic primitive monolithic update system that iOS uses today, but almost
all of Android is asynchronously essentially updated over Google Play.

Most Android components are now updated by the user over Google Play.
Even the Qualcomm hardware drivers are now updated over Google Play.

EVERYTYHING you claim about Android is data that is more than a decade old.
*You apologists are shockingly _ignorant_ of how _modern_ OS's are updated*
--
Alan Baker, Alan Browne, Chris, Haemactylus, Joerg Lorenz, Jolly Roger,
Lewis, nospam, Rod Speed, Savageduck, Wade Garrett, Wolffan, Your Name,
et al. are shockingly ingorant of how a modern operating system is updated.