"What I've done, of course, is total garbage." -- R. Willard, Pure Math 430a

devel / comp.theory / Re: cia

SubjectAuthor
* ciaDV
`* ciaDV
 `- ciaDV

1
cia

<76078e51-eccd-42cd-a281-014ed93b7944n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=18062&group=comp.theory#18062

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 09:20:49 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: cia
From: xlt....@gmail.com (DV)
 by: DV - Mon, 12 Jul 2021 16:20 UTC

0

Re: cia

<c5af9965-7002-4697-8869-260200343688n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=18084&group=comp.theory#18084

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 15:54:56 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: cia
From: xlt....@gmail.com (DV)
 by: DV - Mon, 12 Jul 2021 22:54 UTC

On Monday, July 12, 2021 at 12:20:51 PM UTC-4, DV wrote:
> 0

OK sarcasm break:

Thanks so much for your role in helping to make me more aggressive, able to be mean, and able to do so in a careful, calm, and conscientious way. I feel so very very powerful, and I owe it...in part!...to you. What a wonderful role you've played for national security. Please, whether you're a CIA spy kid or an undercover local community KKK member with a deep cover and full deniability, go ahead and "take the bait" or whatever and DO IT AGAIN (AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN). Teaching me such exciting new lessons by tormenting me doth your lives ruin...so quietly! Ethically sadistic thrills may not be the best ever, but they are better than your outcomes!

Go go gadget excuses, as the poets of yesteryear would say!! These excuses won't help, but go ahead and get them cranked up anyway!

Now: Lie and say it's extortion! Lie and say it's a delusion! Lie and say it's fair! Lie and say "WE CAN HAS SCIENCE!" Lie and say you're ethical!

Re: cia

<7f30489e-e15f-41bb-ab74-e26233c9b98cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=18094&group=comp.theory#18094

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 17:05:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (DV)
 by: DV - Tue, 13 Jul 2021 00:05 UTC

On Monday, July 12, 2021 at 6:54:58 PM UTC-4, DV wrote:
> On Monday, July 12, 2021 at 12:20:51 PM UTC-4, DV wrote:
> > 0
>
> OK sarcasm break:
>
> Thanks so much for your role in helping to make me more aggressive, able to be mean, and able to do so in a careful, calm, and conscientious way. I feel so very very powerful, and I owe it...in part!...to you. What a wonderful role you've played for national security. Please, whether you're a CIA spy kid or an undercover local community KKK member with a deep cover and full deniability, go ahead and "take the bait" or whatever and DO IT AGAIN (AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN). Teaching me such exciting new lessons by tormenting me doth your lives ruin...so quietly! Ethically sadistic thrills may not be the best ever, but they are better than your outcomes!
>
> Go go gadget excuses, as the poets of yesteryear would say!! These excuses won't help, but go ahead and get them cranked up anyway!
>
> Now: Lie and say it's extortion! Lie and say it's a delusion! Lie and say it's fair! Lie and say "WE CAN HAS SCIENCE!" Lie and say you're ethical!

Ah yes, I was rather angry when I wrote that. I can calm down. In fact, I am calming down right now. That doesn't mean I take it back. It also doesn't mean I was talking about everyone or that I know all the facts...it was an emotional outburst and I offer no apology.

Also, because I feel like saying this and public Usenet posts are now my way to express myself, among other things: I think about the fact that many of the best US military soldiers are dead. It saddens me. I feel unmoved by any possible criticism that my comments are trivial, unoriginal, or unproductive.

Scientific theory proved: I like talking.

devel / comp.theory / Re: cia