From: rick.c.h...@gmail.com (Rick C. Hodgin)
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy,comp.lang.c,comp.lang.c++,comp.arch
Subject: Solar System Assembly Line
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2021 12:07:11 -0400
 by: Rick C. Hodgin - Wed, 2 Jun 2021 16:07 UTC

Greetings all,

I have devoted much time to this theory, and it holds up in every
regard. I have discussed it with people, shown my videos to others,
devout Christians, scientists, and nobody can debunk it with anything
that's not related to some other theory which contradicts it.

I announce today that I am rejecting this theory for one reason: The
theory states that a Savior is given to each cycle of Earth, and that
the people who lived during that 7,000 year cycle would be saved by
that Savior and not the one all-time Savior that the Bible teaches
exists. It is enough to discount the entire theory.

I believe in Jesus Christ.

I believe He is man's only and all-time Savior and what is happening to
us on this Earth in this existence is unique and special in His
universe.

I reject the Solar System Assembly Line theory on that basis.

--
Rick C. Hodgin

Re: Solar System Assembly Line

<s9a72s$3vv$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=17347&group=comp.arch#17347

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy,comp.lang.c,comp.lang.c++,comp.arch
Subject: Re: Solar System Assembly Line
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2021 19:23:38 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Thu, 3 Jun 2021 09:23 UTC

Rick C. Hodgin wrote on 3/6/21 2:07 am:
> Greetings all,
>
> I have devoted much time to this theory, and it holds up in every
> regard. I have discussed it with people, shown my videos to others,
> devout Christians, scientists, and nobody can debunk it with
> anything that's not related to some other theory which contradicts
> it.

WHAT?? You're complaining because people debunk your theory with "some
other theory which contradicts it"!!

How else would you expect people to debunk your theory??

> I announce today that I am rejecting this theory for one reason:

You are finally coming to your senses??

> The theory states that a Savior is given to each cycle of Earth, and
> that the people who lived during that 7,000 year cycle would be saved
> by that Savior and not the one all-time Savior that the Bible
> teaches exists. It is enough to discount the entire theory.
>
> I believe in Jesus Christ.
>
> I believe He is man's only and all-time Savior and what is happening
> to us on this Earth in this existence is unique and special in His
> universe.
>
> I reject the Solar System Assembly Line theory on that basis.

Owww!! Did-mums!!
--
Daniel

Re: Solar System Assembly Line

<ca1e9e41-3a00-4b96-a60c-677d3ff6be7dn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=17349&group=comp.arch#17349

Newsgroups: comp.arch
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2021 04:03:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: jsav...@ecn.ab.ca (Quadibloc)
 by: Quadibloc - Thu, 3 Jun 2021 11:03 UTC

On Thursday, June 3, 2021 at 3:23:43 AM UTC-6, Daniel65 wrote:

> WHAT?? You're complaining because people debunk your theory with "some
> other theory which contradicts it"!!

> How else would you expect people to debunk your theory??

With facts, of course. Not with another theory, which might be wrong too!

The fact that his theory, which he just came up with, is contradicted by the
_theory_ that mass is conserved, which is supported by vast amounts
of observational evidence, therefore, doesn't matter. So you just missed the
actual reason why his objection was anything but perfectly sensible.

John Savard

Re: Solar System Assembly Line

<20210608121042.40de3c03@rick-hp>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=17544&group=comp.arch#17544

From: rick.c.h...@gmail.com (Rick C. Hodgin)
Newsgroups: comp.arch
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2021 12:10:42 -0400
 by: Rick C. Hodgin - Tue, 8 Jun 2021 16:10 UTC

On Thu, 3 Jun 2021 04:03:25 -0700 (PDT)
Quadibloc <jsavard@ecn.ab.ca> wrote:
> The fact that his theory, which he just came up with, is contradicted
> by the _theory_ that mass is conserved, which is supported by vast
> amounts of observational evidence, therefore, doesn't matter. So you
> just missed the actual reason why his objection was anything but
> perfectly sensible.

What is mass, John? Why are mass and energy interchangeable? How does
gravity work? We are aware of mass gravity relationships, but there
are things our standard model doesn't yet answer.

I believe something like a superconductor reflecting magnetic fields
will be discovered in a material that reflects gravity. I believe
further discoveries will introduce the ability to generate gravity,
like how we can generate a magnetic field.

We don't yet have all of the answers. And whereas our understanding of
things like mass and gravity are at a particular place today, my theory
states that what we know today is part of the full knowledge that will
come. My theory states that artificial gravity is not only a real
thing, but our Earth itself is powered not by some massive rock
structure with an iron core, but something else, which includes an
artifical gravity generator at its heart. And it's actually more than
that, something like a directional engine that can do things.

It would explain how the one day lasted longer in the Bible (how the
Sun stood still for several hours). It would explain how the interplay
between planetary orbits and movement about the Solar System Assembly
Line would operate. It explains a great many things. And to date,
nothing about it is contraindicated by any theory.

As I've stated before, I believe Cohl Furey's research will eventually
explain gravity in a unifying way, and will bring together the path to
a true grand unification theory. If not by her and her colleagues, by
someone studying her work.

--
Rick C. Hodgin

Re: Solar System Assembly Line

<86r1h0atpd.fsf@linuxsc.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=17894&group=comp.arch#17894

From: tr.17...@z991.linuxsc.com (Tim Rentsch)
Newsgroups: comp.arch
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2021 17:43:10 -0700
sha1:c3zjGU638UhO5iyfsrtteaPyRbY=
 by: Tim Rentsch - Fri, 18 Jun 2021 00:43 UTC

Quadibloc <jsavard@ecn.ab.ca> writes:

> On Thursday, June 3, 2021 at 3:23:43 AM UTC-6, Daniel65 wrote:
>
>> WHAT?? You're complaining because people debunk your theory with "some
>> other theory which contradicts it"!!
>>
>> How else would you expect people to debunk your theory??
>
> With facts, of course. Not with another theory, which might be wrong too!
>
> The fact that his theory, which he just came up with, is contradicted by the
> _theory_ that mass is conserved, which is supported by vast amounts
> of observational evidence, therefore, doesn't matter. So you just missed the
> actual reason why his objection was anything but perfectly sensible.

I hope people will not be offended if I ask that these
discussions be limited to newsgroups where they are topical,
which does not include, for example, comp.arch.

Re: Solar System Assembly Line

<blepcg9446v5298otkm6696rj1hl7ar093@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=17919&group=comp.arch#17919

From: gneun...@comcast.net (George Neuner)
Newsgroups: comp.arch
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 11:26:02 -0400
 by: George Neuner - Fri, 18 Jun 2021 15:26 UTC

On Thu, 17 Jun 2021 17:43:10 -0700, Tim Rentsch

>I hope people will not be offended if I ask that these
>discussions be limited to newsgroups where they are topical,
>which does not include, for example, comp.arch.

Now he will respond in this thread as well. Please do not encourage
him any more.

Re: Solar System Assembly Line

<868s2u9pt6.fsf@linuxsc.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=18151&group=comp.arch#18151

From: tr.17...@z991.linuxsc.com (Tim Rentsch)
Newsgroups: comp.arch
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2021 04:44:21 -0700
sha1:V8fvsCgrLb6ahwdhIoLr7zTKyJ8=
 by: Tim Rentsch - Mon, 28 Jun 2021 11:44 UTC

George Neuner <gneuner2@comcast.net> writes:

> On Thu, 17 Jun 2021 17:43:10 -0700, Tim Rentsch
>
>> I hope people will not be offended if I ask that these
>> discussions be limited to newsgroups where they are topical,
>> which does not include, for example, comp.arch.
>
> Now he will respond in this thread as well. Please do not encourage
> him any more.

Note first that my followup was to Quadibloc, not the original
instigator of the thread.

Second point, I try not to give responses like this too often,
and usually not more than once to a given person.

As for not giving encouragement, I think you are not one to
talk, given your recent direct engagement with the original
instigator. Physician, heal thyself.