From: flib...@reddwarf.jmc (Mr Flibble)
Newsgroups: comp.theory
Subject: 99% sure wij is Olcott sockpuppet
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 23:01:50 +0100
 by: Mr Flibble - Fri, 16 Jul 2021 22:01 UTC

99% sure wij is Olcott sockpuppet, perhaps used by Olcott to progress
certain discussions.

/Flibble

Re: 99% sure wij is Olcott sockpuppet

<ou6dnU_2GrNFnm_9nZ2dnUU7-WGdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=18342&group=comp.theory#18342

Subject: Re: 99% sure wij is Olcott sockpuppet
Newsgroups: comp.theory
From: NoO...@NoWhere.com (olcott)
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 17:10:32 -0500
 by: olcott - Fri, 16 Jul 2021 22:10 UTC

On 7/16/2021 5:01 PM, Mr Flibble wrote:
> 99% sure wij is Olcott sockpuppet, perhaps used by Olcott to progress
> certain discussions.
>
> /Flibble

It is very easy to see that they have asked questions that I would never
ask when you have Thunderbird and can see all the question that they
ever asked. I will repond to one of their questions so you can see.

--
Copyright 2021 Pete Olcott

minds." Einstein

Re: 99% sure wij is Olcott sockpuppet

<scuf2m$1q6c$3@news.muc.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=18378&group=comp.theory#18378

From: acm...@muc.de (Alan Mackenzie)
Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2021 11:31:34 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Alan Mackenzie - Sat, 17 Jul 2021 11:31 UTC

olcott <NoOne@nowhere.com> wrote:
> On 7/16/2021 5:01 PM, Mr Flibble wrote:
>> 99% sure wij is Olcott sockpuppet, perhaps used by Olcott to progress
>> certain discussions.

>> /Flibble

> It is very easy to see that they have asked questions that I would never
> ask when you have Thunderbird and can see all the question that they
> ever asked. I will repond to one of their questions so you can see.

Why don't you just unambiguously confirm or deny that you are wij, like
I asked you to in another thread?

--
Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).

Re: 99% sure wij is Olcott sockpuppet

<OYGdnV6lV6b8dG_9nZ2dnUU7-dednZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=18397&group=comp.theory#18397

Newsgroups: comp.theory
From: NoO...@NoWhere.com (olcott)
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2021 09:29:55 -0500
 by: olcott - Sat, 17 Jul 2021 14:29 UTC

On 7/17/2021 6:31 AM, Alan Mackenzie wrote:
> olcott <NoOne@nowhere.com> wrote:
>> On 7/16/2021 5:01 PM, Mr Flibble wrote:
>>> 99% sure wij is Olcott sockpuppet, perhaps used by Olcott to progress
>>> certain discussions.
>
>>> /Flibble
>

>> It is very easy to see that they have asked questions that I would never
>> ask when you have Thunderbird and can see all the question that they
>> ever asked. I will repond to one of their questions so you can see.
>
> Why don't you just unambiguously confirm or deny that you are wij, like
> I asked you to in another thread?

I am not wij. you could have answered this question yourself by looking
at the questions that wij asks.

That you ask question like this proves that you are a damn jackass that
has the primary tactic of the dishonest dodge.

The longer you distract attention away from the point the longer it
takes for you to be proven wrong.

--
Copyright 2021 Pete Olcott

minds." Einstein

Re: 99% sure wij is Olcott sockpuppet

<scuq50$1q6c$10@news.muc.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=18403&group=comp.theory#18403

From: acm...@muc.de (Alan Mackenzie)
Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2021 14:40:32 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Alan Mackenzie - Sat, 17 Jul 2021 14:40 UTC

olcott <NoOne@nowhere.com> wrote:
> On 7/17/2021 6:31 AM, Alan Mackenzie wrote:
>> olcott <NoOne@nowhere.com> wrote:

>>> It is very easy to see that they have asked questions that I would never
>>> ask when you have Thunderbird and can see all the question that they
>>> ever asked. I will repond to one of their questions so you can see.

>> Why don't you just unambiguously confirm or deny that you are wij, like
>> I asked you to in another thread?

> I am not wij.

Thanks for clearing that up.

> you could have answered this question yourself by looking at the
> questions that wij asks.

> That you ask question like this proves that you are a damn jackass that
> has the primary tactic of the dishonest dodge.

You got out of the wrong side of bed today, or something?

> The longer you distract attention away from the point the longer it
> takes for you to be proven wrong.

You can't prove me wrong. As I pointed out last night, you don't even
understand what "prove" means.

--
Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).

The nature of correct proofs

<N6ydnWEjqItnlG79nZ2dnUU7-d_NnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=18427&group=comp.theory#18427

Subject: The nature of correct proofs
Newsgroups: comp.theory,comp.ai.philosophy,comp.software-eng,sci.math.symbolic
From: NoO...@NoWhere.com (olcott)
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2021 11:48:59 -0500
 by: olcott - Sat, 17 Jul 2021 16:48 UTC

On 7/17/2021 9:40 AM, Alan Mackenzie wrote:
> olcott <NoOne@nowhere.com> wrote:

>>> Why don't you just unambiguously confirm or deny that you are wij, like
>>> I asked you to in another thread?
>

>> I am not wij.
>
> Thanks for clearing that up.
>
>> you could have answered this question yourself by looking at the
>> questions that wij asks.
>
>> That you ask question like this proves that you are a damn jackass that
>> has the primary tactic of the dishonest dodge.
>
> You got out of the wrong side of bed today, or something?
>
>> The longer you distract attention away from the point the longer it
>> takes for you to be proven wrong.
>
> You can't prove me wrong. As I pointed out last night, you don't even
> understand what "prove" means.

The only model of proof that can be relied on as correct is when a proof
begins with verifiably true premises and only applies truth preserving
operations.

That the principle of explosion allows lies to be converted into
entailment is an error because it forgoes the mandatory requirement of
truth preserving operations.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principle_of_explosion

Relevance logic seems to correct this error:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relevance_logic

--
Copyright 2021 Pete Olcott

minds." Einstein

devel / comp.theory / The nature of correct proofs