"Help save the world!" -- Larry Wall in README

computers / alt.free.newsservers / WHAT'S WORKIN' AIOE IS BUGGERED MAYBE FOR GOOD DOES ETERNAL SEPTEMBER STILL WORK?

SubjectAuthor
* WHAT'S WORKIN' AIOE IS BUGGERED MAYBE FOR GOOD DOES ETERNAL SEPTEMBERTony
+* Re: WHAT'S WORKIN' AIOE IS BUGGERED MAYBE FOR GOOD DOES ETERNAL SEPTEMBER STILL William Stickers
|`- Re: WHAT'S WORKIN' AIOE IS BUGGERED MAYBE FOR GOOD DOES ETERNALTony
+* Re: WHAT'S WORKIN' AIOE IS BUGGERED MAYBE FOR GOOD DOES ETERNAL SEPTEMBER STILL fast food
|`* Re: WHAT'S WORKIN' AIOE IS BUGGERED MAYBE FOR GOOD DOES ETERNALTony
| `- Re: WHAT'S WORKIN' AIOE IS BUGGERED MAYBE FOR GOOD DOES ETERNAL SEPTEMBER STILL DAVE KEETING
`* Re: WHAT'S WORKIN' AIOE IS BUGGERED MAYBE FOR GOOD DOES ETERNAL SEPTEMBER STILL Ed Rhodes
 +* Re: WHAT'S WORKIN' AIOE IS BUGGERED MAYBE FOR GOOD DOES ETERNAL SEPTEMBER STILL _ _ _ _
 |+- Re: WHAT'S WORKIN' AIOE IS BUGGERED MAYBE FOR GOOD DOES ETERNAL SEPTEMBER STILL porges
 |+* Re: WHAT'S WORKIN' AIOE IS BUGGERED MAYBE FOR GOOD DOES ETERNAL SEPTEMBER STILL Ed Rhodes
 ||`* Re: WHAT'S WORKIN' AIOE IS BUGGERED MAYBE FOR GOOD DOES ETERNALTony
 || `* Re: WHAT'S WORKIN' AIOE IS BUGGERED MAYBE FOR GOOD DOES ETERNAL SEPTEMBER STILL Ed Rhodes
 ||  `* Re: WHAT'S WORKIN' AIOE IS BUGGERED MAYBE FOR GOOD DOES ETERNALKook Kollektor
 ||   +- Re: WHAT'S WORKIN' AIOE IS BUGGERED MAYBE FOR GOOD DOES ETERNAL SEPTEMBER STILL Gordon
 ||   `- Re: WHAT'S WORKIN' AIOE IS BUGGERED MAYBE FOR GOOD DOES ETERNAL SEPTEMBER STILL Ed Rhodes
 |`* Re: WHAT'S WORKIN' AIOE IS BUGGERED MAYBE FOR GOOD DOES ETERNALTony
 | +- Re: WHAT'S WORKIN' AIOE IS BUGGERED MAYBE FOR GOOD DOES ETERNAL SEPTEMBER STILL DAVE KEETING
 | `* Re: WHAT'S WORKIN' AIOE IS BUGGERED MAYBE FOR GOOD DOES ETERNAL SEPTEMBER STILL Ray Banana
 |  +- Re: WHAT'S WORKIN' AIOE IS BUGGERED MAYBE FOR GOOD DOES ETERNAL SEPTEMBER STILL DAVE KEETING
 |  +* Re: WHAT'S WORKIN' AIOE IS BUGGERED MAYBE FOR GOOD DOES ETERNALSeamus Coleman
 |  |`* Re: WHAT'S WORKIN' AIOE IS BUGGERED MAYBE FOR GOOD DOES ETERNAL SEPTEMBER STILL William Stickers
 |  | `* Re: WHAT'S WORKIN' AIOE IS BUGGERED MAYBE FOR GOOD DOES ETERNAL SEPTEMBER STILL Sn!pe
 |  |  `- Re: WHAT'S WORKIN' AIOE IS BUGGERED MAYBE FOR GOOD DOES ETERNAL SEPTEMBER STILL William Stickers
 |  `- Re: WHAT'S WORKIN' AIOE IS BUGGERED MAYBE FOR GOOD DOES ETERNAL SEPTEMBER STILL Ed Rhodes
 `* Re: WHAT'S WORKIN' AIOE IS BUGGERED MAYBE FOR GOOD DOES ETERNALTony
  +* Re: WHAT'S WORKIN' AIOE IS BUGGERED MAYBE FOR GOOD DOES ETERNAL SEPTEMBER STILL Ray Banana
  |+- Re: WHAT'S WORKIN' AIOE IS BUGGERED MAYBE FOR GOOD DOES ETERNALPaul
  |`- Re: WHAT'S WORKIN' AIOE IS BUGGERED MAYBE FOR GOOD DOES ETERNAL SEPTEMBER STILL Dr. Ho
  `- Re: WHAT'S WORKIN' AIOE IS BUGGERED MAYBE FOR GOOD DOES ETERNAL SEPTEMBER STILL Ed Rhodes

Pages:12
WHAT'S WORKIN' AIOE IS BUGGERED MAYBE FOR GOOD DOES ETERNAL SEPTEMBER STILL WORK?

<anTDL.107424$mmyc.41200@fx37.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1854&group=alt.free.newsservers#1854

Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
From: Ton...@TheDeliKing.ca (Tony)
Subject: WHAT'S WORKIN' AIOE IS BUGGERED MAYBE FOR GOOD DOES ETERNAL SEPTEMBER
STILL WORK?
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2023 14:23:50 -0500
 by: Tony - Sun, 5 Feb 2023 19:23 UTC

i NEED BACKUP SERVERS.

Re: WHAT'S WORKIN' AIOE IS BUGGERED MAYBE FOR GOOD DOES ETERNAL SEPTEMBER STILL WORK?

<NrTDL.454569$MVg8.234282@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1855&group=alt.free.newsservers#1855

From: bill.sti...@innocent.com (William Stickers)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Subject: Re: WHAT'S WORKIN' AIOE IS BUGGERED MAYBE FOR GOOD DOES ETERNAL SEPTEMBER STILL WORK?
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2023 19:28:45 -0000
 by: William Stickers - Sun, 5 Feb 2023 19:28 UTC

Tony wrote:

> i NEED BACKUP SERVERS.

What's wrong with the server you're using?

Re: WHAT'S WORKIN' AIOE IS BUGGERED MAYBE FOR GOOD DOES ETERNAL SEPTEMBER STILL WORK?

<trp0b8$3epcb$2@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1857&group=alt.free.newsservers#1857

From: eat...@tacotime.com (fast food)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2023 19:34:01 -0000 (UTC)
 by: fast food - Sun, 5 Feb 2023 19:34 UTC

On 05 Feb 2023, Tony <Tony@TheDeliKing.ca> posted some

> i NEED BACKUP SERVERS.

why? so you can sporge all over the place again?

Re: WHAT'S WORKIN' AIOE IS BUGGERED MAYBE FOR GOOD DOES ETERNAL SEPTEMBER STILL WORK?

<pyTDL.602817$iU59.40934@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1858&group=alt.free.newsservers#1858

Subject: Re: WHAT'S WORKIN' AIOE IS BUGGERED MAYBE FOR GOOD DOES ETERNAL
SEPTEMBER STILL WORK?
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
From: Ton...@TheDeliKing.ca (Tony)
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2023 14:35:48 -0500
 by: Tony - Sun, 5 Feb 2023 19:35 UTC

William Stickers wrote:
> Tony wrote:
>>
>> i NEED BACKUP SERVERS.
>
> What's wrong with the server you're using?

Nothing I guess but the other server I use for the binary newsgroups I
can't use to post. Still looking for a backup.

Re: WHAT'S WORKIN' AIOE IS BUGGERED MAYBE FOR GOOD DOES ETERNAL SEPTEMBER STILL WORK?

<ISUDL.56026$ZhSc.14638@fx38.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1861&group=alt.free.newsservers#1861

SEPTEMBER STILL WORK?
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
From: Ton...@TheDeliKing.ca (Tony)
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2023 16:05:43 -0500
 by: Tony - Sun, 5 Feb 2023 21:05 UTC

fast food wrote:
> On 05 Feb 2023, Tony <Tony@TheDeliKing.ca> posted some
>
>> i NEED BACKUP SERVERS.
>
> why? so you can sporge all over the place again?

Well I still spend a lot of time on usenet. On youtube they keep on
shooting down my comments and I keep on inventing more accounts and
names and using more VPN's. I shouldn't have to do this because they're
idiots on youtube. That's why I prefer to post to Usenet.

Re: WHAT'S WORKIN' AIOE IS BUGGERED MAYBE FOR GOOD DOES ETERNAL SEPTEMBER STILL WORK?

<2bh0uh9og66snmeh49b17thm2vph8d2cgo@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1862&group=alt.free.newsservers#1862

From: ejay1...@yahoo.con (Ed Rhodes)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2023 00:10:54 +0000
 by: Ed Rhodes - Mon, 6 Feb 2023 00:10 UTC

On Sun, 5 Feb 2023 14:23:50 -0500, Tony <Tony@TheDeliKing.ca> wrote:

>i NEED BACKUP SERVERS.

Black September still works but Rayban Anna is a first class prick.

--

Die Juden sind unser Unglück.
- Heinrich Gotthard Freiherr von Treitschke (1834-1896)

Re: WHAT'S WORKIN' AIOE IS BUGGERED MAYBE FOR GOOD DOES ETERNAL SEPTEMBER STILL WORK?

<trponj$3lolj$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1863&group=alt.free.newsservers#1863

From: pill...@netcom.com (_ _ _ _)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2023 02:30:11 -0000 (UTC)
 by: _ _ _ _ - Mon, 6 Feb 2023 02:30 UTC

On 05 Feb 2023, Ed Rhodes <ejay1118@yahoo.con> posted some

> On Sun, 5 Feb 2023 14:23:50 -0500, Tony <Tony@TheDeliKing.ca> wrote:
>
>>i NEED BACKUP SERVERS.
>
> Black September still works but Rayban Anna is a first class prick.

He's only nuked two of my accounts. One was a multiple HoT bastard, the
other less so.

Re: WHAT'S WORKIN' AIOE IS BUGGERED MAYBE FOR GOOD DOES ETERNAL SEPTEMBER STILL WORK?

<trppro$2oqmj$1@news.mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1866&group=alt.free.newsservers#1866

From: spor...@info.org (porges)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2023 02:49:28 -0000 (UTC)
 by: porges - Mon, 6 Feb 2023 02:49 UTC

On 05 Feb 2023, "_ _ _ _" <pillory@netcom.com> posted some

> On 05 Feb 2023, Ed Rhodes <ejay1118@yahoo.con> posted some
>
>> On Sun, 5 Feb 2023 14:23:50 -0500, Tony <Tony@TheDeliKing.ca> wrote:
>>
>>>i NEED BACKUP SERVERS.
>>
>> Black September still works but Rayban Anna is a first class prick.
>
> He's only nuked two of my accounts. One was a multiple HoT bastard, the
> other less so.

you were one of those assholes

Re: WHAT'S WORKIN' AIOE IS BUGGERED MAYBE FOR GOOD DOES ETERNAL SEPTEMBER STILL WORK?

<u812uhd0jrdhvq8kn96e8otk5vsn8qdqfc@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1869&group=alt.free.newsservers#1869

From: ejay1...@yahoo.con (Ed Rhodes)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2023 13:49:51 +0000
 by: Ed Rhodes - Mon, 6 Feb 2023 13:49 UTC

On Mon, 6 Feb 2023 02:30:11 -0000 (UTC), "_ _ _ _"
<pillory@netcom.com> wrote:

>On 05 Feb 2023, Ed Rhodes <ejay1118@yahoo.con> posted some
>
>> On Sun, 5 Feb 2023 14:23:50 -0500, Tony <Tony@TheDeliKing.ca> wrote:
>>
>>>i NEED BACKUP SERVERS.
>>
>> Black September still works but Rayban Anna is a first class prick.
>
>He's only nuked two of my accounts. One was a multiple HoT bastard, the
>other less so.

I've had similar problems. I'm now on newsdemon, which is apparently
nukeproof and while not totally free, may as well be at the price!
--

Die Juden sind unser Unglück.
- Heinrich Gotthard Freiherr von Treitschke (1834-1896)

Re: WHAT'S WORKIN' AIOE IS BUGGERED MAYBE FOR GOOD DOES ETERNAL SEPTEMBER STILL WORK?

<xI8EL.409682$gGD7.225800@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1870&group=alt.free.newsservers#1870

SEPTEMBER STILL WORK?
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
From: Ton...@TheDeliKing.ca (Tony)
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2023 10:07:09 -0500
 by: Tony - Mon, 6 Feb 2023 15:07 UTC

Ed Rhodes wrote:
> On Sun, 5 Feb 2023 14:23:50 -0500, Tony <Tony@TheDeliKing.ca> wrote:
>
>> i NEED BACKUP SERVERS.
>
> Black September still works but Rayban Anna is a first class prick.

I'll try Eternal September I still have some user names and passwords.

Re: WHAT'S WORKIN' AIOE IS BUGGERED MAYBE FOR GOOD DOES ETERNAL SEPTEMBER STILL WORK?

<vK8EL.409683$gGD7.391801@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1871&group=alt.free.newsservers#1871

SEPTEMBER STILL WORK?
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
From: Ton...@TheDeliKing.ca (Tony)
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2023 10:09:15 -0500
 by: Tony - Mon, 6 Feb 2023 15:09 UTC

_ _ _ _ wrote:
> On 05 Feb 2023, Ed Rhodes <ejay1118@yahoo.con> posted some
>
>> On Sun, 5 Feb 2023 14:23:50 -0500, Tony <Tony@TheDeliKing.ca> wrote:
>>
>>> i NEED BACKUP SERVERS.
>>
>> Black September still works but Rayban Anna is a first class prick.
>
> He's only nuked two of my accounts. One was a multiple HoT bastard, the
> other less so.

I noticed the same thing the guy who runs Eternal September throws
temper tantrums if you say anything bad about him.

Re: WHAT'S WORKIN' AIOE IS BUGGERED MAYBE FOR GOOD DOES ETERNAL SEPTEMBER STILL WORK?

<rP8EL.1039053$GNG9.351466@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1872&group=alt.free.newsservers#1872

SEPTEMBER STILL WORK?
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
From: Ton...@TheDeliKing.ca (Tony)
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2023 10:14:30 -0500
 by: Tony - Mon, 6 Feb 2023 15:14 UTC

Ed Rhodes wrote:
> On Mon, 6 Feb 2023 02:30:11 -0000 (UTC), "_ _ _ _"
> <pillory@netcom.com> wrote:
>
>> On 05 Feb 2023, Ed Rhodes <ejay1118@yahoo.con> posted some

>>> Black September still works but Rayban Anna is a first class prick.
>>
>> He's only nuked two of my accounts. One was a multiple HoT bastard, the
>> other less so.
>
> I've had similar problems. I'm now on newsdemon, which is apparently
> nukeproof and while not totally free, may as well be at the price!

I've got a subscription to newsdemon but I could never post using it. It
was just a fill in server for other servers for binary newsgroups. How
do you post using newsdemon? I only signed up about 10 years a go with them.

Re: WHAT'S WORKIN' AIOE IS BUGGERED MAYBE FOR GOOD DOES ETERNAL SEPTEMBER STILL WORK?

<MPG.3e4af69c2785be2898be5d@usnews.blocknews.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1873&group=alt.free.newsservers#1873

From: dave.kee...@ass.worm (DAVE KEETING)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2023 11:36:34 -0800
 by: DAVE KEETING - Mon, 6 Feb 2023 19:36 UTC

On Sun, 5 Feb 2023 16:05:43 -0500, Tony said:
#

> fast food wrote:
> > On 05 Feb 2023, Tony <Tony@TheDeliKing.ca> posted some
> >
> >> i NEED BACKUP SERVERS.
> >
> > why? so you can sporge all over the place again?
> >

> Well I still spend a lot of time on usenet. On youtube they keep on
> shooting down my comments and I keep on inventing more accounts and
> names and using more VPN's. I shouldn't have to do this because they're
> idiots on youtube. That's why I prefer to post to Usenet.

Usenet is a toxic, anaerobic sludge pit full of psychotic assholes intent on
sucking the very life out of you. I spend far more time on YT, even though
a lot of people there are just not that bright, or they're bible-thumpers or
crypto scammers. Sometimes I get shadow banned. Still, it's better than
arguing with totally dysfunctional gender queers and stalkers.

--
DAVID KEETING x\o

"My issue is I care for people too much."

Re: WHAT'S WORKIN' AIOE IS BUGGERED MAYBE FOR GOOD DOES ETERNAL SEPTEMBER STILL WORK?

<MPG.3e4af763fa6e27b998be5e@usnews.blocknews.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1874&group=alt.free.newsservers#1874

From: dave.kee...@ass.worm (DAVE KEETING)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2023 11:39:55 -0800
 by: DAVE KEETING - Mon, 6 Feb 2023 19:39 UTC

On Mon, 6 Feb 2023 10:09:15 -0500, Tony "Some people did something"t:
#

> _ _ _ _ wrote:
> > On 05 Feb 2023, Ed Rhodes <ejay1118@yahoo.con> posted some

> >> Black September still works but Rayban Anna is a first class prick.
> >
> > He's only nuked two of my accounts. One was a multiple HoT bastard, the
> > other less so.
> >

> I noticed the same thing the guy who runs Eternal September throws
> temper tantrums if you say anything bad about him.

Demand your money back! I'm totally suspicious of anyone who would offer a
"free" NNTP.

--
DAVID KEETING x\o

"My issue is I care for people too much."

Re: WHAT'S WORKIN' AIOE IS BUGGERED MAYBE FOR GOOD DOES ETERNAL SEPTEMBER STILL WORK?

<m2ilge7esr.fsf@raybanana.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1875&group=alt.free.newsservers#1875

From: ray...@raybanana.net (Ray Banana)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2023 20:51:48 +0100
 by: Ray Banana - Mon, 6 Feb 2023 19:51 UTC

On 10751 September 1993, Tony wrote:

> I noticed the same thing the guy who runs Eternal September throws
> temper tantrums if you say anything bad about him.

Shut up, Seamus.

--
Too many ingredients in the soup, no room for a spoon
http://www.eternal-september.org

Re: WHAT'S WORKIN' AIOE IS BUGGERED MAYBE FOR GOOD DOES ETERNAL SEPTEMBER STILL WORK?

<m2edr27er2.fsf@raybanana.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1876&group=alt.free.newsservers#1876

From: ray...@raybanana.net (Ray Banana)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2023 20:52:49 +0100
 by: Ray Banana - Mon, 6 Feb 2023 19:52 UTC

On 10751 September 1993, Tony wrote:

> I'll try Eternal September I still have some user names and passwords.

Not for very much longer.

--
Too many ingredients in the soup, no room for a spoon
http://www.eternal-september.org

Re: WHAT'S WORKIN' AIOE IS BUGGERED MAYBE FOR GOOD DOES ETERNAL SEPTEMBER STILL WORK?

<MPG.3e4b0232291a33b198be5f@usnews.blocknews.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1877&group=alt.free.newsservers#1877

From: dave.kee...@ass.worm (DAVE KEETING)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2023 12:25:54 -0800
 by: DAVE KEETING - Mon, 6 Feb 2023 20:25 UTC

On Mon, 06 Feb 2023 20:51:48 +0100, Ray Banana "Some people did something"t:
#

> On 10751 September 1993, Tony wrote:
>
> > I noticed the same thing the guy who runs Eternal September throws
> > temper tantrums if you say anything bad about him.
>
> Shut up, Seamus.

L0L!

--
DAVID KEETING x\o

"My issue is I care for people too much."

Re: WHAT'S WORKIN' AIOE IS BUGGERED MAYBE FOR GOOD DOES ETERNAL SEPTEMBER STILL WORK?

<trrq3r$3tnna$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1878&group=alt.free.newsservers#1878

From: seamus.c...@invalid.invalid (Seamus Coleman)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
SEPTEMBER STILL WORK?
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2023 21:01:43 +0000
 by: Seamus Coleman - Mon, 6 Feb 2023 21:01 UTC

On 06/02/2023 19:51, Ray Banana wrote:
> On 10751 September 1993, Tony wrote:
>
>> I noticed the same thing the guy who runs Eternal September throws
>> temper tantrums if you say anything bad about him.
> Shut up, Seamus.

DO YOU MIND NOT INVOLVING ME WITH YOUR ARGUMENTS WITH TONY. i HAVE NO
INTEREST IN YOUR FUCKED UP SERVER.
[...]

<7qeEL.345781$t5W7.165910@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1879&group=alt.free.newsservers#1879

From: bill.sti...@innocent.com (William Stickers)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2023 21:37:07 -0000
 by: William Stickers - Mon, 6 Feb 2023 21:37 UTC

Seamus Coleman wrote:

> On 06/02/2023 19:51, Ray Banana wrote:
> > On 10751 September 1993, Tony wrote:
> >
> >> I noticed the same thing the guy who runs Eternal September throws
> >> temper tantrums if you say anything bad about him.
> > Shut up, Seamus.
> >

> DO YOU MIND NOT INVOLVING ME WITH YOUR ARGUMENTS WITH TONY. i HAVE NO
> INTEREST IN YOUR FUCKED UP SERVER.
> DO YOU MIND NOT INVOLVING ME WITH YOUR ARGUMENTS WITH TONY. i HAVE NO
> INTEREST IN YOUR FUCKED UP SERVER.
> DO YOU MIND NOT INVOLVING ME WITH YOUR ARGUMENTS WITH TONY. i HAVE NO
> INTEREST IN YOUR FUCKED UP SERVER.
> DO YOU MIND NOT INVOLVING ME WITH YOUR ARGUMENTS WITH TONY. i HAVE NO
> INTEREST IN YOUR FUCKED UP SERVER.
> DO YOU MIND NOT INVOLVING ME WITH YOUR ARGUMENTS WITH TONY. i HAVE NO
> INTEREST IN YOUR FUCKED UP SERVER.
> DO YOU MIND NOT INVOLVING ME WITH YOUR ARGUMENTS WITH TONY. i HAVE NO
> INTEREST IN YOUR FUCKED UP SERVER.
> DO YOU MIND NOT INVOLVING ME WITH YOUR ARGUMENTS WITH TONY. i HAVE NO
> INTEREST IN YOUR FUCKED UP SERVER.
> DO YOU MIND NOT INVOLVING ME WITH YOUR ARGUMENTS WITH TONY. i HAVE NO
> INTEREST IN YOUR FUCKED UP SERVER.
> DO YOU MIND NOT INVOLVING ME WITH YOUR ARGUMENTS WITH TONY. i HAVE NO
> INTEREST IN YOUR FUCKED UP SERVER.

"I" should be capitalised.
HTH.

Re: WHAT'S WORKIN' AIOE IS BUGGERED MAYBE FOR GOOD DOES ETERNAL SEPTEMBER STILL WORK?

<trrsju$37jdk$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1880&group=alt.free.newsservers#1880

From: nos...@needed.invalid (Paul)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
SEPTEMBER STILL WORK?
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2023 16:48:46 -0500
 by: Paul - Mon, 6 Feb 2023 21:48 UTC

On 2/6/2023 2:52 PM, Ray Banana wrote:
> On 10751 September 1993, Tony wrote:
>
>> I'll try Eternal September I still have some user names and passwords.
>
> Not for very much longer.

Don't let teh Internet persona grind you down.

Remember that you're wearing Raybans.

https://www.bedetheque.com/media/Couvertures/Couv_6442.jpg

Paul

Re: WHAT'S WORKIN' AIOE IS BUGGERED MAYBE FOR GOOD DOES ETERNAL SEPTEMBER STILL WORK?

<1q5r459.ttdb6fodtfvjN%snipeco.2@gmail.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1881&group=alt.free.newsservers#1881

Followup: alt.dev.null
From: snipec...@gmail.com (Sn!pe)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2023 22:09:57 +0000
iZ4vFDG
 by: Sn!pe - Mon, 6 Feb 2023 22:09 UTC

William Stickers <bill.stickers@innocent.com> wrote:

> Seamus Coleman wrote:

> > > Shut up, Seamus.
> > >

> > DO YOU MIND NOT INVOLVING ME WITH YOUR ARGUMENTS WITH TONY. i HAVE NO
> > INTEREST IN YOUR FUCKED UP SERVER.
> > DO YOU MIND NOT INVOLVING ME WITH YOUR ARGUMENTS WITH TONY. i HAVE NO
> > INTEREST IN YOUR FUCKED UP SERVER.
> > DO YOU MIND NOT INVOLVING ME WITH YOUR ARGUMENTS WITH TONY. i HAVE NO
> > INTEREST IN YOUR FUCKED UP SERVER.
> > DO YOU MIND NOT INVOLVING ME WITH YOUR ARGUMENTS WITH TONY. i HAVE NO
> > INTEREST IN YOUR FUCKED UP SERVER.
> > DO YOU MIND NOT INVOLVING ME WITH YOUR ARGUMENTS WITH TONY. i HAVE NO
> > INTEREST IN YOUR FUCKED UP SERVER.
> > DO YOU MIND NOT INVOLVING ME WITH YOUR ARGUMENTS WITH TONY. i HAVE NO
> > INTEREST IN YOUR FUCKED UP SERVER.
> > DO YOU MIND NOT INVOLVING ME WITH YOUR ARGUMENTS WITH TONY. i HAVE NO
> > INTEREST IN YOUR FUCKED UP SERVER.
> > DO YOU MIND NOT INVOLVING ME WITH YOUR ARGUMENTS WITH TONY. i HAVE NO
> > INTEREST IN YOUR FUCKED UP SERVER.
> > DO YOU MIND NOT INVOLVING ME WITH YOUR ARGUMENTS WITH TONY. i HAVE NO
> > INTEREST IN YOUR FUCKED UP SERVER.
>
> "I" should be capitalised.
> HTH.

~He~ should be capital punished, then bit-bucketed.

--
^Ï^. – Sn!pe – My pet rock Gordon just is.

Google Groups posters using User-Agent: G2/1.0 are now
automatically marked read here; email me to be whitelisted.

Re: WHAT'S WORKIN' AIOE IS BUGGERED MAYBE FOR GOOD DOES ETERNAL SEPTEMBER STILL WORK?

<m3fEL.345788$t5W7.157528@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1884&group=alt.free.newsservers#1884

Followup: alt.dev.null
From: bill.sti...@innocent.com (William Stickers)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2023 22:21:06 -0000
 by: William Stickers - Mon, 6 Feb 2023 22:21 UTC

Sn!pe wrote:

> William Stickers <bill.stickers@innocent.com> wrote:
>
> > Seamus Coleman wrote:

> > > DO YOU MIND NOT INVOLVING ME WITH YOUR ARGUMENTS WITH TONY. i HAVE NO
> > > INTEREST IN YOUR FUCKED UP SERVER.
> > > DO YOU MIND NOT INVOLVING ME WITH YOUR ARGUMENTS WITH TONY. i HAVE NO
> > > INTEREST IN YOUR FUCKED UP SERVER.
> > > DO YOU MIND NOT INVOLVING ME WITH YOUR ARGUMENTS WITH TONY. i HAVE NO
> > > INTEREST IN YOUR FUCKED UP SERVER.
> > > DO YOU MIND NOT INVOLVING ME WITH YOUR ARGUMENTS WITH TONY. i HAVE NO
> > > INTEREST IN YOUR FUCKED UP SERVER.
> > > DO YOU MIND NOT INVOLVING ME WITH YOUR ARGUMENTS WITH TONY. i HAVE NO
> > > INTEREST IN YOUR FUCKED UP SERVER.
> > > DO YOU MIND NOT INVOLVING ME WITH YOUR ARGUMENTS WITH TONY. i HAVE NO
> > > INTEREST IN YOUR FUCKED UP SERVER.
> > > DO YOU MIND NOT INVOLVING ME WITH YOUR ARGUMENTS WITH TONY. i HAVE NO
> > > INTEREST IN YOUR FUCKED UP SERVER.
> > > DO YOU MIND NOT INVOLVING ME WITH YOUR ARGUMENTS WITH TONY. i HAVE NO
> > > INTEREST IN YOUR FUCKED UP SERVER.
> > > DO YOU MIND NOT INVOLVING ME WITH YOUR ARGUMENTS WITH TONY. i HAVE NO
> > > INTEREST IN YOUR FUCKED UP SERVER.
> >
> > "I" should be capitalised.
> > HTH.
>
> ~He~ should be capital punished, then bit-bucketed.

I'd ask it to show us its tits, but this sock prolly has
hairy nipples. I like the sexy lady socks the best.

Re: WHAT'S WORKIN' AIOE IS BUGGERED MAYBE FOR GOOD DOES ETERNAL SEPTEMBER STILL WORK?

<trs1qd$3uh6p$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1885&group=alt.free.newsservers#1885

From: me...@cia.org (Dr. Ho)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2023 23:17:33 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Dr. Ho - Mon, 6 Feb 2023 23:17 UTC

On 06 Feb 2023, Ray Banana <rayban@raybanana.net> posted some

> On 10751 September 1993, Tony wrote:
>
>> I'll try Eternal September I still have some user names and passwords.
>
> Not for very much longer.

Meany!

Re: WHAT'S WORKIN' AIOE IS BUGGERED MAYBE FOR GOOD DOES ETERNAL SEPTEMBER STILL WORK?

<jg16uhdhob1hl6qgjskmg7us7lqorg1fe4@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1898&group=alt.free.newsservers#1898

From: ejay1...@yahoo.con (Ed Rhodes)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2023 02:20:19 +0000
 by: Ed Rhodes - Wed, 8 Feb 2023 02:20 UTC

On Mon, 6 Feb 2023 10:14:30 -0500, Tony <Tony@TheDeliKing.ca> wrote:

>Ed Rhodes wrote:
>> On Mon, 6 Feb 2023 02:30:11 -0000 (UTC), "_ _ _ _"
>> <pillory@netcom.com> wrote:
>>
>>> On 05 Feb 2023, Ed Rhodes <ejay1118@yahoo.con> posted some

>>> He's only nuked two of my accounts. One was a multiple HoT bastard, the
>>> other less so.
>>
>> I've had similar problems. I'm now on newsdemon, which is apparently
>> nukeproof and while not totally free, may as well be at the price!
>>

>I've got a subscription to newsdemon but I could never post using it. It
>was just a fill in server for other servers for binary newsgroups. How
>do you post using newsdemon? I only signed up about 10 years a go with them.
I use an old version of Forte Free Agent.
Host name: news.newsdemon.com, server does not require a secure
connection (SSL), Login credentials: user name and password. Port 119.

$3 lasts for years!
--

Die Juden sind unser Unglück.
- Heinrich Gotthard Freiherr von Treitschke (1834-1896)

Re: WHAT'S WORKIN' AIOE IS BUGGERED MAYBE FOR GOOD DOES ETERNAL SEPTEMBER STILL WORK?

<3o16uhtco649qoc8orqkm7q6mimhpo4u7m@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1899&group=alt.free.newsservers#1899

From: ejay1...@yahoo.con (Ed Rhodes)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2023 02:21:29 +0000
 by: Ed Rhodes - Wed, 8 Feb 2023 02:21 UTC

On Mon, 06 Feb 2023 20:51:48 +0100, Ray-Ban ana <rayban@raybanana.net>
wrote:

>On 10751 September 1993, Tony wrote:
>
>> I noticed the same thing the guy who runs Eternal September throws
>> temper tantrums if you say anything bad about him.
>
>Shut up, Seamus.

Hi Anna!