Newsgroups: comp.os.vms
Subject: Open Source on OpenVMS Conference Call this THURSDAY at 23:00 EST!!!
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 20:59:36 -0500
To: "'comp.os.vms to email gateway'" <info-vax@rbnsn.com>
running on the system "kishost2.serverpowered.net",
has NOT identified this incoming email as spam. The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email. If you have any questions, see
root\@localhost for details.
Content preview: Upcoming conference call dates AND TIMES: Thursdays (Eastern
US Time): 16 Dec 2021 at 23:00 EST 20 Jan 2022 at 08:00 EST 17 Feb 2022 at
23:00 EST The conference calls use JITSI, which does all of the processing
through the web browser. We have tested with Firefox, Edge, [...]
Content analysis details: (2.8 points, 5.0 required)
pts rule name description
3.0 BAYES_50 BODY: Bayes spam probability is 40 to 60%
[score: 0.5000]
-0.0 SPF_PASS SPF: sender matches SPF record
0.0 WEIRD_PORT URI: Uses non-standard port number for HTTP
0.0 HTML_MESSAGE BODY: HTML included in message
-0.1 DKIM_VALID_EF Message has a valid DKIM or DK signature from
envelope-from domain
-0.1 DKIM_VALID_AU Message has a valid DKIM or DK signature from
author's domain
0.1 DKIM_SIGNED Message has a DKIM or DK signature, not necessarily
valid
-0.1 DKIM_VALID Message has at least one valid DKIM or DK signature
 by: - Tue, 14 Dec 2021 01:59 UTC

Upcoming conference call dates AND TIMES:
Thursdays (Eastern US Time):
16 Dec 2021 at 23:00 EST
20 Jan 2022 at 08:00 EST
17 Feb 2022 at 23:00 EST
The conference calls use JITSI, which does all of the processing through the
web browser. We have tested with Firefox, Edge, and Chrome on Windows and
Chrome/Chromium on Linux. We do not plan on using video... Although we may
share items from desktops... Thanks to Jouk Jansen for providing this
facility to our community!
To attend the conference call: https://gavotte.nano.tudelft.nl:8443/OpenVMS
Hope to see you Thursday!
Best,