"It's not just a computer -- it's your ass." -- Cal Keegan

computers / comp.mobile.android / Re: 40 Feds Raid Home of MAGA Guy, Hold 11-Year-Old Girl at Gunpoint

SubjectAuthor
* Re: 40 Feds Raid Home of MAGA Guy, Hold 11-Year-Old Girl at GunpointJonathan
+* Re: 40 Feds Raid Home of MAGA Guy, Hold 11-Year-Old Girl at GunpointBeamMeUpScotty
|`- Re: 40 Feds Raid Home of MAGA Guy, Hold 11-Year-Old Girl at GunpointAlan Baker
`- Re: 40 Feds Raid Home of MAGA Guy, Hold 11-Year-Old Girl at GunpointJust Wondering

1
Re: 40 Feds Raid Home of MAGA Guy, Hold 11-Year-Old Girl at Gunpoint

<JfadnYEvavBvUYL8nZ2dnUU7-Q_NnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=19318&group=comp.mobile.android#19318

Subject: Re: 40 Feds Raid Home of MAGA Guy, Hold 11-Year-Old Girl at Gunpoint
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,comp.mobile.android,alt.comp.os.windows-10,misc.news.internet.discuss
From: writeIns...@gmail.com (Jonathan)
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 11:40:30 -0400
 by: Jonathan - Fri, 20 Aug 2021 15:40 UTC

On 8/18/2021 9:58 PM, Anonymous wrote:

> https://dailystormer.su/40-feds-raid-home-of-maga-guy-hold-11-year-old-
> girl-at-gunpoint/

What's the old saying, if you can't do the time
don't do the crime?

They got searched because they've been buddying up
to this guy below, Chris Hill, the leader of a
domestic terrorist militia.

They should have expected a search warrant. And
confiscating their electronic devices is standard
procedure for criminal conspiracy groups and their
members.

'Chris Hill, a Marine veteran who leads the III% Security
Force, attracted international media attention last year
for a video depicting members shooting firearms interspersed
with images of Stacey Abrams, the Democratic nominee for
governor in Georgia, with text pledging that if she won
would respond with a “war against all domestic enemies.”

And Hill's members have a habit of doing things like this...

'And in August, Capt. Thomas Woodword resigned after driving
his truck into a group of Jewish protesters outside a
Rhode Island detention facility that contracts with
US Immigration Customs Enforcement."

https://www.orlandoweekly.com/orlando/welcome-to-roll-call-a-facebook-group-set-up-by-a-violent-militia-leader-full-of-emts-cops-and-corrections-officers/Content?oid=26144651

--
BIG LIE From Wiki - "The German expression was coined by Adolf Hitler
when he dictated his 1925 book Mein Kampf, to describe the use of a lie

Re: 40 Feds Raid Home of MAGA Guy, Hold 11-Year-Old Girl at Gunpoint

<EbQTI.27101$kr4.19624@fx48.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=19320&group=comp.mobile.android#19320

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,comp.mobile.android,alt.comp.os.windows-10,misc.news.internet.discuss
From: NOT-S...@idiocracy.gov (BeamMeUpScotty)
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 11:51:00 -0400
 by: BeamMeUpScotty - Fri, 20 Aug 2021 15:51 UTC

On 8/20/21 11:40 AM, Jonathan wrote:
> On 8/18/2021 9:58 PM, Anonymous wrote:
>

>> https://dailystormer.su/40-feds-raid-home-of-maga-guy-hold-11-year-old-
>> girl-at-gunpoint/
>
> What's the old saying, if you can't do the time
> don't do the crime?
>
> They got searched because they've been buddying up
> to this guy below, Chris Hill, the leader of a
> domestic terrorist militia.

And it's illegal or probable cause for a warrant if you know people who
are accused of violating the law?

Why then are Democrats not being searched like that?

--
That's karma

Censorship is a systemic form of violence, using force to silence those
you hate.

Censorship is HATE personified... Hate groups use censorship to help
force those they hate to be gagged and silenced.

Censorship becomes a systemic hate crime and a form of SLAVERY when it's
illegally forced on American citizens. TWITTER'S censorship is enslaving
Blacks.

Censorship of this document in whole or part, is an admission of your
belonging to a VIOLENT HATE GROUP.

Re: 40 Feds Raid Home of MAGA Guy, Hold 11-Year-Old Girl at Gunpoint

<FqQTI.42317$Oz2.26827@fx47.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=19323&group=comp.mobile.android#19323

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,comp.mobile.android,alt.comp.os.windows-10,misc.news.internet.discuss
From: JW...@jw.com (Just Wondering)
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 10:06:59 -0600
 by: Just Wondering - Fri, 20 Aug 2021 16:06 UTC

On 8/20/2021 9:40 AM, Jonathan wrote:
> On 8/18/2021 9:58 PM, Anonymous wrote:
>
>> https://dailystormer.su/40-feds-raid-home-of-maga-guy-hold-11-year-old-
>> girl-at-gunpoint/

> What's the old saying, if you can't do the time
> don't do the crime?
>
> They got searched because they've been buddying up to this guy
> below, Chris Hill, the leader of a domestic terrorist militia.

"Buddying up" to someone is not probable cause for a search warrant.

Re: 40 Feds Raid Home of MAGA Guy, Hold 11-Year-Old Girl at Gunpoint

<sfomdl$c2t$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=19325&group=comp.mobile.android#19325

From: notonyou...@no.no.no.no (Alan Baker)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,comp.mobile.android,alt.comp.os.windows-10,misc.news.internet.discuss
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 12:48:58 -0400
 by: Alan Baker - Fri, 20 Aug 2021 16:48 UTC

On 2021-08-20 11:51 a.m., BeamMeUpScotty wrote:
> On 8/20/21 11:40 AM, Jonathan wrote:
>> On 8/18/2021 9:58 PM, Anonymous wrote:
>>

>>> https://dailystormer.su/40-feds-raid-home-of-maga-guy-hold-11-year-old-
>>> girl-at-gunpoint/
>>
>> What's the old saying, if you can't do the time
>> don't do the crime?
>>
>> They got searched because they've been buddying up
>> to this guy below, Chris Hill, the leader of a
>> domestic terrorist militia.
>
> And it's illegal or probable cause for a warrant if you know people who
> are accused of violating the law?
>
> Why then are Democrats not being searched like that?

Do you know what information was used to obtain the warrant?

No?

Thought not.