From: me...@freedyn.invalid (Timo)
Newsgroups: news.admin.peering
Subject: Hostname Change news.dns-netz.com
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2022 12:34:21 +0100
 by: Timo - Sun, 2 Jan 2022 11:34 UTC

Hello admins,

A successful and healthy year 2022 to all of you.

There will be a big change in my server though,
because I have to take the domain dns-netz.com offline in mid-2022

The domain dns-netz.com is often confused with a German internet access
provider (DNSnet). As a result, I get many of emails that do not relate
to my project.

Since these emails are increasing and I want to prevent possible legal
problems, the domain will be deleted.

Therefore, the server news.dns-netz.com will be listed under the
following host name from January 31, 2022:

Path IN / OUT: news.freedyn.de

For this change, I set up an additional server to simplify the change in
peering. All peering partners will receive a separate email from me.
Please give me a short feedback there.

Best Regards,
Timo

--
Newsmaster of news.nntp4.net and news.freedyn.de
Contact: newsmaster@nntp4.net / newsmaster@freedyn.de

The nntp4.net and freedyn.de services are private and non-commercial
projects.
You can find the data protection declaration here:
https://www.freedyn.de/datenschutz.php

Re: Hostname Change news.dns-netz.com

<sreu7v$jr2$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=207&group=news.admin.peering#207

From: Lar...@test.invalid (Larry)
Newsgroups: news.admin.peering
Subject: Re: Hostname Change news.dns-netz.com
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2022 15:16:17 +0000
 by: Larry - Sun, 9 Jan 2022 15:16 UTC

Timo <me@freedyn.invalid> wrote:

>Path IN / OUT: news.freedyn.de

Not sure what is going on, but your news server is propagating ancient
posts to your peers. Some are accepting these ancient posts, while
others are not.

Something is going wrong, that's causing your new news server to
resurrect many ancient posts. Please correct this problem.