Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
From: thereals...@protonmail.com (Snoopy)
Subject: Re: BARRY SCHPAMMER flooder
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2023 19:30:16 GMT
 by: Snoopy - Wed, 15 Feb 2023 19:30 UTC

On Wed, 15 Feb 2023 18:59:39 GMT, Snoopy <therealsnoopy@protonmail.com> spurted out the following:
> I have been examining those post from whoever that is and it seems that
> he does not generate a message number for his/her post. Seems that MAYBE,
> newsdemon is allowing these post through on purpose. Could it be the
> admin is the culprit? Not sure as it seems no server I tried sees the
> post when checking new message numbers. It comes up as no new messages
> yet his post comes through. However, if you go way back, it seems some
> of his post do comes up with a message number. Anyone have an idea?

<forwarded to a.f.n>

--
The Real Snoopy

Re: BARRY SCHPAMMER flooder

<16r1vhlo1g2r7nrmkt9iuhbhurvk6tb4p4@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1986&group=alt.free.newsservers#1986

From: bzs...@shell02.TheWor1d.com (BARRY Z. SHEIN jew paedophile of 700 Washington St B'righton Mass)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2023 15:20:56 +0000
 by: BARRY Z. SHEIN jew p - Sat, 18 Feb 2023 15:20 UTC

On Wed, 15 Feb 2023 19:30:16 GMT, Snoopy
<therealsnoopy@protonmail.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 15 Feb 2023 18:59:39 GMT, Snoopy <therealsnoopy@protonmail.com> spurted out the following:
>> I have been examining those post from whoever that is and it seems that
>> he does not generate a message number for his/her post. Seems that MAYBE,
>> newsdemon is allowing these post through on purpose. Could it be the
>> admin is the culprit? Not sure as it seems no server I tried sees the
>> post when checking new message numbers. It comes up as no new messages
>> yet his post comes through. However, if you go way back, it seems some
>> of his post do comes up with a message number. Anyone have an idea?
>>

><forwarded to a.f.n>

I have no idea.