What we anticipate seldom occurs; what we least expect generally happens. -- Bengamin Disraeli

computers / alt.free.newsservers / Re: Kerman the German and his Binaryan Bitzkrieg

SubjectAuthor
* Re: AIOE is down for not paying the bills!!!Anton Shepelev
`* Re: AIOE is down for not paying the bills!!!Adam H. Kerman
 +* Kerman the German and his Binaryan Bitzkrieg"Germanator vs. Kerman the German - Binaryan Bitzkrieg"
 |`* Re: Kerman the German and his Binaryan BitzkriegHenry
 | `- Re: Kerman the German and his Binaryan BitzkriegHase Knabberei
 `- Re: AIOE is down for not paying the bills!!!William Stickers

1
Re: AIOE is down for not paying the bills!!!

<20230220101018.cadb4868a607d44474a83bf1@gmail.moc>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1998&group=alt.free.newsservers#1998

From: anton....@gmail.moc (Anton Shepelev)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Subject: Re: AIOE is down for not paying the bills!!!
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 10:10:18 +0300
 by: Anton Shepelev - Mon, 20 Feb 2023 07:10 UTC

Good Guy:

> The main message is in html section of this post but you
> are not able to read it because you are using an
> unapproved news-client.

Approved Usenet clients do *not* support HTML. Neither
Usenet, nor Fidonet, nor e-mail have anything to do with
HTML. HTML is for web junkies.

Re: AIOE is down for not paying the bills!!!

<tsvtb0$pcf8$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1999&group=alt.free.newsservers#1999

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 13:41:52 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Mon, 20 Feb 2023 13:41 UTC

Anton Shepelev <anton.txt@gmail.moc> wrote:
>Good Guy:

>>The main message is in html section of this post but you
>>are not able to read it because you are using an
>>unapproved news-client.

>Approved Usenet clients do *not* support HTML. Neither
>Usenet, nor Fidonet, nor e-mail have anything to do with
>HTML. HTML is for web junkies.

I sure appreciate two of you troll feeding Good Guy/News Guy/Spam Guy. I
don't see his articles on eternal-september because Ray enforces this
standard, but thanks to the two of you, I get a quote of the article I
never wanted to see anyway.

You are well aware that this is a troll going back many years.

Kerman the German and his Binaryan Bitzkrieg

<tt031g$1dlc$1@news.cyber23.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2000&group=alt.free.newsservers#2000

From: ker...@german.bitzkrieg (Germanator vs. Kerman the German - Binaryan Bitzkrieg)
<kerman@german.bitzkrieg>
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Subject: Kerman the German and his Binaryan Bitzkrieg
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 09:21:45 -0600
 by: Germanator vs. Kerma - Mon, 20 Feb 2023 15:21 UTC

On 2/20/23 07:41, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
> Anton Shepelev <anton.txt@gmail.moc> wrote:
>> Good Guy:
>
>>> The main message is in html section of this post but you
>>> are not able to read it because you are using an
>>> unapproved news-client.
>
>> Approved Usenet clients do *not* support HTML. Neither
>> Usenet, nor Fidonet, nor e-mail have anything to do with
>> HTML. HTML is for web junkies.
>
> I sure appreciate two of you troll feeding Good Guy/News Guy/Spam Guy. I
> don't see his articles on eternal-september because Ray enforces this
> standard, but thanks to the two of you, I get a quote of the article I
> never wanted to see anyway.
>
> You are well aware that this is a troll going back many years.

The Usenet's foremost technical expert on everything, Kerman the German,
still has not managed to set up his own NNTP server after all these
years of bureaucratic bloviating.

Your binaryan bitzkrieg will wash out, Herr Kerman. You are a
kraut-eating pickle popper.

If it is true power you seek, set up your own NNTP server.

--

The Germanator
De-racinating Kerman the German and his Binaryan Bitzkrieg

Re: AIOE is down for not paying the bills!!!

<edMIL.1112351$vBI8.814407@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2001&group=alt.free.newsservers#2001

From: bill.sti...@innocent.com (William Stickers)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 15:20:43 -0000
 by: William Stickers - Mon, 20 Feb 2023 15:20 UTC

Adam H. Kerman wrote:

> Anton Shepelev <anton.txt@gmail.moc> wrote:
> >Good Guy:
>
> >>The main message is in html section of this post but you
> >>are not able to read it because you are using an
> >>unapproved news-client.
>
> >Approved Usenet clients do *not* support HTML. Neither
> >Usenet, nor Fidonet, nor e-mail have anything to do with
> >HTML. HTML is for web junkies.
>
> I sure appreciate two of you troll feeding Good Guy/News Guy/Spam Guy. I
> don't see his articles on eternal-september because Ray enforces this
> standard, but thanks to the two of you, I get a quote of the article I
> never wanted to see anyway.

Boo fucking hoo. I'm not using Ray's server and so I do
see the twat's posts as I've not plonked him mainly
because the dimwit self censors.

> You are well aware that this is a troll going back many years.

Yes and I'm also aware that you'll jump on any post to
have a bitch and moan, so I've done you a big favour. Yer
welcome. Let me know if you need any more posts to get
your knickers in a bunch about.

Re: Kerman the German and his Binaryan Bitzkrieg

<tt0kn5$1rs8m$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2002&group=alt.free.newsservers#2002

From: henrysch...@earthlink.net (Henry)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Subject: Re: Kerman the German and his Binaryan Bitzkrieg
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 20:20:54 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Henry - Mon, 20 Feb 2023 20:20 UTC

On 20 Feb 2023, "Germanator vs. Kerman the German - Binaryan Bitzkrieg"
<kerman@german.bitzkrieg> posted some news:tt031g$1dlc$1@news.cyber23.de:

> On 2/20/23 07:41, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
>> Anton Shepelev <anton.txt@gmail.moc> wrote:
>>> Good Guy:

>>> Approved Usenet clients do *not* support HTML. Neither
>>> Usenet, nor Fidonet, nor e-mail have anything to do with
>>> HTML. HTML is for web junkies.
>>
>> I sure appreciate two of you troll feeding Good Guy/News Guy/Spam Guy.
I >> don't see his articles on eternal-september because Ray enforces this
>> standard, but thanks to the two of you, I get a quote of the article I
>> never wanted to see anyway.
>>
>> You are well aware that this is a troll going back many years.
>
> The Usenet's foremost technical expert on everything, Kerman the German,
> still has not managed to set up his own NNTP server after all these
> years of bureaucratic bloviating.
>
> Your binaryan bitzkrieg will wash out, Herr Kerman. You are a
> kraut-eating pickle popper.

Gurke essender Krautpopper.

> If it is true power you seek, set up your own NNTP server.

Re: Kerman the German and his Binaryan Bitzkrieg

<tt0q0v$1lti$1@news.cyber23.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2003&group=alt.free.newsservers#2003

From: rab...@munchies.invalid (Hase Knabberei)
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 15:54:01 -0600
 by: Hase Knabberei - Mon, 20 Feb 2023 21:54 UTC

On 2/20/23 14:20, Henry wrote:
> On 20 Feb 2023, "Germanator vs. Kerman the German - Binaryan Bitzkrieg"
> <kerman@german.bitzkrieg> posted some news:tt031g$1dlc$1@news.cyber23.de:

>>> I sure appreciate two of you troll feeding Good Guy/News Guy/Spam Guy.
>>> don't see his articles on eternal-september because Ray enforces this
>>> standard, but thanks to the two of you, I get a quote of the article I
>>> never wanted to see anyway.
>>>
>>> You are well aware that this is a troll going back many years.
>>
>> The Usenet's foremost technical expert on everything, Kerman the German,
>> still has not managed to set up his own NNTP server after all these
>> years of bureaucratic bloviating.
>>
>> Your binaryan bitzkrieg will wash out, Herr Kerman. You are a
>> kraut-eating pickle popper.
>
> Gurke essender Krautpopper.

Jawohl, jawohl, ausgeseichnett. Oder mann mag sag "Krautpuffer" wann er
ein Kaninchen mit Knabberei ist.

Die schmeckt.