From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.mobile.ipad
Subject: Re: I just proved, beyond any doubt, how shockingly ignorant the iKooks are about what Apple does
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2023 21:41:27 +0000
 by: Andy Burnelli - Mon, 23 Jan 2023 21:41 UTC

I'm trying to figure out _why_ the iKooks are so ignorant.
I think I figured out why iKooks know nothing about Apple products.

See below for details...

nospam wrote:

>> And to those too stupid to look it up - that's why your so stupid.
>
> "you're".
>
> maybe next time you'll look it up so that you don't appear as stupid as
> you actually are.

I admit. I made a mistake. I typed "your" instead of "you're".

And your claim I need to 'look it up' isn't really something you should
say, but I understand that you're too stupid to realize I rarely make this
mistake - so - in your complete ignorance - you think I _always_ do it.

But I don't - it's just you're too ignorant to realize that fact.

Nonetheless, I openly admit I typed "your" instead of "you're" in that
post. And, I agree with your criticism too, that, since I was saying people
like Alan Baker are stupid because they can't look anything up...

.... if I'm going to bother to insult someone, I should at least use the
common courtesy of insulting them while using good grammar to do it.

Mea culpa.

As for the well known _fact_ that only iOS 16 is promised to get all known
bugfixes, and the as well known _fact_ that iOS has more zero-days than
Android, and the well known fact that Android is supported far longer than
iOS is... what's interesting is I know you iKooks don't believe in those
facts.

You _hate_ facts.
You are so stupid that you request proof of every sentence.

Even proof for things which are extremely well known to everyone.
But you.

Even so, I have already provided, oh, dozens perhaps, of articles showing
those facts, but it wouldn't matter to iKooks if I provided thousands.

They won't read them.

If they read them, they won't believe them.

And, if they believe them, they'll find a "weasel word" to claim the casual
statement on Usenet is (to them) not correct.

It's what makes iKooks so stupid after all.

1. iKooks like Alan Baker & Jolly Roger & nospam don't read the news.
2. Hence, they're _completely ignorant_ of what Apple does.
3. Even if you tell them - they won't believe it - and they ask for proof
4. Yet, they won't believe the proof (actually they don't even read it)

Even if they do finally read it and believe it... what I've learned about
you ignorant low IQ uneducated iKooks is you _forget_ it in minutes.

All this is what makes you iKooks so ignorant and stupid after all.
I've never met, in the flesh, people as stupid as you iKooks are.

You don't know anything about Apple.
Because you refuse to believe all facts about Apple you don't like.

Worse, you can't look up anything - which is _why_ you're ignorant.
They go together - hand in hand.

You're ignorant that iOS is the _shortest_ supported smartphone OS.
You're ignorant that iOS has the _most_ zero-day bugs of smartphones.
You're ignorant that iOS 16 only (not iOS 15) is promised for all fixes.
etc.

Hell, you're even unaware that 0% of current iPhones have the common
hardware that 75% of current Androids models come with (sd & 3.5mm).

And, you're ignorant that a 5W brick can't "magically" make a magsafe or qi
work at full potential, even as you actually _believe_ in the impossible.

Everything about you iKooks reverts back to how ignorant you are.
And it all boils down to the fact you can't look anything up.

Which is _why_ you're ignorant of all things about Apple products.

Re: I just proved, beyond any doubt...

<tqn1d0$3q325$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2014&group=comp.mobile.ipad#2014

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.mobile.ipad
Subject: Re: I just proved, beyond any doubt...
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2023 14:23:27 -0800
 by: Alan - Mon, 23 Jan 2023 22:23 UTC

....that you're a narcissist who can't stop at posting the same
information once?

:-)