Excessive login or logout messages are a sure sign of senility.

computers / comp.mobile.android / Re: Google Maps, bus stops not showing, they just disappeared!

SubjectAuthor
* Google Maps, bus stops not showing, they just disappeared!John Doe
+* Re: Google Maps, bus stops not showing, they just disappeared!Andy Burns
|`- Re: Google Maps, bus stops not showing, they just disappeared!Davidm
`- Re: Google Maps, bus stops not showing, they just disappeared!Carlos E. R.

1
Google Maps, bus stops not showing, they just disappeared!

<shf3ru$vag$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=20702&group=comp.mobile.android#20702

From: always.l...@message.header (John Doe)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Subject: Google Maps, bus stops not showing, they just disappeared!
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 08:09:35 -0000 (UTC)
 by: John Doe - Fri, 10 Sep 2021 08:09 UTC

Android 11, Samsung Galaxy S10e

When I first opened the app, bus stops were showing all over the place. Then
they just disappeared! Vanished into thin air, never to be seen again?

There is one Google Groups post on the subject that has been closed and
locked by Google. It was called a "bug". That was early 2019.

Any way to force bus stops to show? Yes, I'm aware of the other checkbox
settings in the "Map Type...Map Details" dialogue.

Thanks.

Re: Google Maps, bus stops not showing, they just disappeared!

<iq0kh7F1kv8U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=20704&group=comp.mobile.android#20704

From: use...@andyburns.uk (Andy Burns)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 09:49:40 +0100
 by: Andy Burns - Fri, 10 Sep 2021 08:49 UTC

John Doe wrote:

> When I first opened the app, bus stops were showing all over the place.

They still appear here (pixel3, android11, uk) using the default layer,
no need to even enable public transport layer)

Re: Google Maps, bus stops not showing, they just disappeared!

<4d0njgpsrvs1v221h5bv7lh1ph8rpc2dbj@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=20746&group=comp.mobile.android#20746

From: davidm_u...@hotmail.com (Davidm)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 17:05:03 +0100
 by: Davidm - Fri, 10 Sep 2021 16:05 UTC

On Fri, 10 Sep 2021 09:49:40 +0100, Andy Burns <usenet@andyburns.uk>
wrote:

>John Doe wrote:
>
>> When I first opened the app, bus stops were showing all over the place.
>
>They still appear here (pixel3, android11, uk) using the default layer,
>no need to even enable public transport layer)
- same on my Samsung (A320, android 8, uk) but you have to zoom in far
enough and they suddenly appear.

Re: Google Maps, bus stops not showing, they just disappeared!

<q8iu0ix6ji.ln2@minas-tirith.valinor>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=20892&group=comp.mobile.android#20892

From: robin_li...@es.invalid (Carlos E. R.)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 13:58:50 +0200
 by: Carlos E. R. - Sat, 11 Sep 2021 11:58 UTC

On 10/09/2021 10.09, John Doe wrote:
> Android 11, Samsung Galaxy S10e
>
> When I first opened the app, bus stops were showing all over the place. Then
> they just disappeared! Vanished into thin air, never to be seen again?

They show in my phone. Motorola, Android 9.

I noticed a few days ago that the map time line had changed substantially.

--
Cheers,
Carlos E.R.