From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: alt.online-service.comcast
Subject: URL to Comcast Web mail
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2021 01:21:37 +0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Thu, 8 Jul 2021 01:21 UTC

On rare occassion, I check Comcast mail via the Web interface. I put in
comcast.net, get redirected to an xfinity host, then have to enable lots
of javascript, click on the MAIL icon, then wait for the javascript to
run and load mail, etc. At some point in there I have to provide
credentials.

Has anyone ever found any joy in getting through the steps without all
the redirects, or with fewer? Some straightforward like mail.comcast.net
doesn't work.

Re: URL to Comcast Web mail

<sc5mul02krm@news1.newsguy.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=213&group=alt.online-service.comcast#213

From: kenwhi...@surfglobal.net.INVAL (Ken Whiton)
Newsgroups: alt.online-service.comcast
Subject: Re: URL to Comcast Web mail
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2021 22:12:39 -0400
 by: Ken Whiton - Thu, 8 Jul 2021 02:12 UTC

*-* On Thu, 8 Jul 2021, at 01:21:37 +0000 (UTC),
*-* In Article <sc5jv1$1nr$1@gioia.aioe.org>,
*-* Adam H. Kerman wrote
*-* About URL to Comcast Web mail

> On rare occassion, I check Comcast mail via the Web interface. I put
> in comcast.net, get redirected to an xfinity host, then have to
> enable lots of javascript, click on the MAIL icon, then wait for the
> javascript to run and load mail, etc. At some point in there I have
> to provide credentials.

> Has anyone ever found any joy in getting through the steps without
> all the redirects, or with fewer? Some straightforward like
> mail.comcast.net doesn't work.

I use <https://connect.xfinity.com/appsuite/>. It opens to a log
in screen, and once you log in it opens your Inbox.

Ken Whiton
--
FIDO: 1:132/152

Re: URL to Comcast Web mail

<sc5r5e$82p$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=214&group=alt.online-service.comcast#214

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: alt.online-service.comcast
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2021 03:24:30 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Thu, 8 Jul 2021 03:24 UTC

Ken Whiton <kenwhiton@surfglobal.net.INVAL> wrote:
>Adam H. Kerman wrote:

>>On rare occassion, I check Comcast mail via the Web interface. I put
>>in comcast.net, get redirected to an xfinity host, then have to
>>enable lots of javascript, click on the MAIL icon, then wait for the
>>javascript to run and load mail, etc. At some point in there I have
>>to provide credentials.

>>Has anyone ever found any joy in getting through the steps without
>>all the redirects, or with fewer? Some straightforward like
>>mail.comcast.net doesn't work.

> I use <https://connect.xfinity.com/appsuite/>. It opens to a log
>in screen, and once you log in it opens your Inbox.

Ah. That works. Thank you.