Subject: Online Spaceward Ho Game?
From: Denodster
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.vintage
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2021 18:31 UTC
From: denods...@gmail.com (Denodster)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.vintage
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2021 14:31:07 -0400
View all headers
Some friends of mine and I have been playing Spaceward Ho 4.0.5 online
quite a bit lately. Ive established a server serving up an emulated
version of afp over ip via the Netatalk package. That is compatible with
7.6.1 as long as you update file sharing to support afp and your mac is
connected to the internet.

I would be interested in hosting a larger game some time, say 10 people on
a Saturday. I've seen Spaceward Ho mentioned here, so I wanted to ask if
any spaceward ho players would be interested in joining?

Subject: Re: Online Spaceward Ho Game?
From: Oregonian Haruspex
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.vintage
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2021 08:48 UTC
From: no_em...@invalid.invalid (Oregonian Haruspex)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.vintage
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2021 08:48:14 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:mzFHaoUtWxYg3e6b2tOizNhWuN0=
View all headers
Denodster <denodster@gmail.com> wrote:
Some friends of mine and I have been playing Spaceward Ho 4.0.5 online
quite a bit lately. Ive established a server serving up an emulated
version of afp over ip via the Netatalk package. That is compatible with
7.6.1 as long as you update file sharing to support afp and your mac is
connected to the internet.

I would be interested in hosting a larger game some time, say 10 people on
a Saturday. I've seen Spaceward Ho mentioned here, so I wanted to ask if
any spaceward ho players would be interested in joining?

That sounds awesome but let’s shoot for maybe the spring!