In every non-trivial program there is at least one bug.

computers / comp.compression / Re: compgt Blog: Should i bring the top tech companies to court?

SubjectAuthor
* compgt Blog: Should i bring the top tech companies to court?Gerald Tamayo
+* Re: compgt Blog: Should i bring the top tech companies to court?Helm
> [...]
|                   `* Re: compgt Blog: Should i bring the top tech companies to court?anonymous
|                    +- Re: compgt Blog: Should i bring the top tech companies to court?Gerald Tamayo
|                    +- Re: compgt Blog: Should i bring the top tech companies to court?Gerald Tamayo
|                    +- Re: compgt Blog: Should i bring the top tech companies to court?Gerald Tamayo
|                    `* Re: compgt Blog: Should i bring the top tech companies to court?Gerald Tamayo
|                     +* Re: compgt Blog: Should i bring the top tech companies to court?anonymous
|                     |`- Re: compgt Blog: Should i bring the top tech companies to court?Helm
|                     `* Re: compgt Blog: Should i bring the top tech companies to court?Helm
|                      +- Re: compgt Blog: Should i bring the top tech companies to court?Gerald Tamayo
|                      +- Re: compgt Blog: Should i bring the top tech companies to court?Gerald Tamayo
|                      `- Re: compgt Blog: Should i bring the top tech companies to court?Gerald Tamayo
+* Re: compgt Blog: Should i bring the top tech companies to court?Fibonacci Code
|`* Re: compgt Blog: Should i bring the top tech companies to court?Gerald Tamayo
| `* Re: compgt Blog: Should i bring the top tech companies to court?Gerald Tamayo
|  `* Re: compgt Blog: Should i bring the top tech companies to court?Gerald Tamayo
|   `* Re: compgt Blog: Should i bring the top tech companies to court?Jim Leonard
|    +- Re: compgt Blog: Should i bring the top tech companies to court?Nomen Nescio
|    +- Re: compgt Blog: Should i bring the top tech companies to court?Gerald Tamayo
|    `* Re: compgt Blog: Should i bring the top tech companies to court?Gerald Tamayo
|     `* Re: compgt Blog: Should i bring the top tech companies to court?Gerald Tamayo
|      `* Re: compgt Blog: Should i bring the top tech companies to court?Gerald Tamayo
|       `* Re: compgt Blog: Should i bring the top tech companies to court?TheVoiid
|        +- Re: compgt Blog: Should i bring the top tech companies to court?Gerald Tamayo
|        `* Re: compgt Blog: Should i bring the top tech companies to court?Gerald Tamayo
|         `* Re: compgt Blog: Should i bring the top tech companies to court?Gerald Tamayo
|          +* Re: compgt Blog: Should i bring the top tech companies to court?Gerald Tamayo
|          |`- Re: compgt Blog: Should i bring the top tech companies to court?Helm
|          `- Re: compgt Blog: Should i bring the top tech companies to court?Gerald Tamayo
`* compgt Blog: Should i bring the top tech companies to court?Gerald Tamayo
 `* compgt Blog: Should i bring the top tech companies to court?Gerald Tamayo
  +- compgt Blog: Should i bring the top tech companies to court?Gerald Tamayo
  `- compgt Blog: Should i bring the top tech companies to court?Gerald Tamayo

Pages:123
Subject: compgt Blog: Should i bring the top tech companies to court?
From: Gerald Tamayo
Newsgroups: comp.compression
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2020 10:50 UTC
Newsgroups: comp.compression
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2020 03:50:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: com...@gmail.com (Gerald Tamayo)
https://grtamayoblog.blogspot.com/2020/02/paq-compression-programs.html?m=1 :

"These PAQ compressors were still being developed in the 1980s when i was in grade school. But it was actually started earlier than that, in the 1970s when i was a really young boy. It was our project for the US information theory education materials for the future, funded by us. What happened (the researchers' results) will be part of the history of US information theory, i said. These materials included Data Compression The Complete Reference (Salomon's book), Data Compression Explained and LTCB programs, released only in 2000s. I was running LTCB in the 1970s that some compressors were developed by my aunts or uncles, and really hardcore militaristic people. These programs were just homework assignments for advanced students before in Masbate, Masbate, Philippines. I am thinking DCE and the LTCB compressors were just given again to Matt Mahoney by the government in 2000s and officially launched them, or he already possessed, developed, or added on those materials since the 80s, like some people here (encode.su) owning 1980s compressors but published or released only in 1990s or 2000s.

We created ZIP format too and video formats such as VCD, SVCD, and DVD. We wrote and scheduled comp.compression FAQ. I dictated and moderated as well in data encryption, approving DES and AES, both i know from the 1970s. That's during Martial Law Cold War Philippines, the Philippines still occupied by Americans that time.

My memories are a little foggy but if i hear my voice in the official songs of Bread, Nirvana, America, Queen and Scorpions etc, they just reinforce my belief in my computer science memories. -- Gerald"

But i remember this the classified top secret part of 1970s to 80s Martial Law Cold War when the Americans were here in the Philippines. It was me a kind of "central hub" among scientist networks that time (so i learned from many, and privy to state of the art science and technologies that time), dictating on what-would-be computer science history for the 80s, 90s and 2000s (e.g. in data compression and encryption, IBM PC, Intel, AMD and Microsoft Windows dominance etc.). Just think of me then as a top military analyst. I mean, i wasn't just a player on all this; it was me moderating on everything tech. I knew i already co-own Apple and Microsoft. I guess i decided to officially be co-founder of Yahoo, Google and Facebook, but didn't happen officially in the 1990s and 2000s. There was "too much fierce" competition amongst tech companies. I mean, it was Cold War, a real war. The Cold War officially ended in the early 1990s, with the Americans leaving the Philippines, military bases left behind or demolished.

In short, the real computing history of US (and the world) was made, written, and decided here in the Philippines, with me. I chose Steve Jobs. I made Bill Gates, bettering his profile more and more. I chose Sergey Brin and Larry Page for Google as a sign of peace between the US and Russia, and i decided for a Mark Zuckerberg Chairman-CEO profile for Facebook.

Too many ownerships for me in tech that they became greedy, wanted my ownerships for themselves, or decided to move on without me. That is, they asserted to other player groups my decisions or timetable for them to own the tech giants, but without me? What kind is that?! In late 1980s, however, they reminded me of Zuckerberg and Facebook, implying a chance for me to officially "co-found" Facebook.

I remember this encode.su website and GUI (1970s), as the names Shelwien, David Scott, Bulat Ziganshin, dnd, Matt Mahoney, Michael Maniscalco, Jyrki Alakuijala. Some of them would come to me in the Philippines in the 80s...if it was really them. By early 1990s i was forgetting already. In the mid 2000s i was strongly remembering again. If i hear my voice in the bands "official" recordings of Bread, Nirvana, America, Queen, Scorpions etc, i then strongly believe these computer science memories.

From: Helm
Newsgroups: comp.compression
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2020 12:01 UTC
From: nos...@please.invalid (Helm)
Newsgroups: comp.compression
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2020 08:01:25 -0400
View all headers
On 2020-07-04 08:38:39 +0000, Gerald Tamayo said:

Hi all,
I see you're in Facebook or Google, etc. I have many FB messages to Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook, Google, Microsoft, etc.
I am asking billion$ from these companies since i was the child Genius/Wizard who planned them and invented or greatly improved technologies for them in the 1970s to the 80s. And it was my maneuvers that were followed by the computer industry, favoring IBM, Microsoft, Intel, Apple, Samsung, Google, Facebook, etc. It was my planned well-coordinated release of products and technologies in a timetable of decades.
I am supposed to be founder/majority shareholder of these companies.
I should sue these companies, but immediate out of court settlement is more appropriate for me. I ask $100 billion and $110 billion from Facebook and Google respectively, for example, but of course just a few billion$ will suffice.

I have lawyer friends and here is my advice:

If you want to win the lawsuit and get your billions$ start off by not using Google Groups (use the aioe.org server - free) and switching your email from Gmail to another service like Protonmail or Tutanota - both are also free (note: you can still have a google account with a Protonmail email).

If you want to be able to get YOUR billions$ the first thing is to stop using theiir services.

The Gmail part is ESPECIALLY important - you wouldn't want to give Google all the arguments you are using to build your case/conversations with lawyers before you go up to the judge, or else Google lawyers will always have the upper edge since they can read your emails. I'll even let you use my secure mail server that I operate with lots of space if it intrests you and you don't trust Protonmail for whatever reason.

Move off blogspot since it is Google owned - if you need a place to host your site I can help you for free.

I have connections at these companies so if you do the things I said then I will forward your blog over to them if you so wish

Don't use your FB for messaging - don't give intel to the people you want to sue.

Do these things and people will take you more seriously.

From: Gerald Tamayo
Newsgroups: comp.compression
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2020 12:39 UTC
Newsgroups: comp.compression
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2020 05:39:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: com...@gmail.com (Gerald Tamayo)
View all headers
Helm, don't so easily deter me publishing this. This is my freedom of speech rights, you know that of course.

I planned and created Google, Blogger, and gmail, and designed software for these platforms. I was on top of everything tech. I developed Google technologies in the 1970s Star Trek, Cold War.

I planned Google (and Alphabet) and co-developed its early technologies in the 1970s when we were a military superpower, e.g. satellites systems, Google Maps, Page Rank algorithm, Gmail, Google Ads, YouTube, Google Translate, Google Analytics, Google Waze, etc. These technologies are ours. Google should not have started up Google with these technologies without me, per due respect of me. They forgot me, or rather, because i was so disturbed by other groups with their threats, i didn't want to talk to computing people who would come to me in the 1980s. The military fights were still fresh in my mind. (Microsoft technologies were largely ours too! I own Microsoft too!) I just chose Sergey Brin and Larry Page as a symbol of Peace between US and Russia. I am supposed to be co-founder of Google.

We settled in Masbate, Philippines when i was in Nursery, Kindergarten, and grade school.

Google, #PayTamayo !

I want $110bn from Google but a few tens of billion$ will suffice ok...

Americans, don't get intimidated with these pronouncements of mine. That's the real history of modern computing. That's the real Cold War, billion$-companies were being started up and planned. Watch Star Trek, Star Wars, Transformers, i made these movies too, that's Cold War.

From: Helm
Newsgroups: comp.compression
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2020 13:02 UTC
From: nos...@please.invalid (Helm)
Newsgroups: comp.compression
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2020 09:02:51 -0400
View all headers
On 2020-07-04 12:39:35 +0000, Gerald Tamayo said:

[...]

The point is that even if you created these technologies, it has been taken away from you. Once you get back the technologies you made and get paid you will be able to use them again. But whoever controls these services now are your ENEMY (according to what you have written), so you need to stop using them so you dont give info to your ENEMY. Onve you gain control of what is rightfully yours you can continue to use their services.

I encourage you to speak out, but you won't win if the current owners of Google (your enemy) know all your future plans and how you will go about getting your billions.

From: Gerald Tamayo
Newsgroups: comp.compression
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2020 15:15 UTC
Newsgroups: comp.compression
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2020 08:15:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: com...@gmail.com (Gerald Tamayo)
Helm, this is me speaking out, publishing in my blog, posting here in comp.compression newsgroup.

                ***

We settled in Masbate, Masbate in the Philippines when i was in Nursery, Kindergarten, and grade school. Some computing people (e.g. Microsoft, Google, IBM) would still come to me in grade school in the 1980s, consulting me on some matters. Perhaps Google's quantum supremacy result was contrived by me during this time, still kinda genius. If they kept visiting me often this grade school time, i would have regained more of my best knowledge. But i was already being just exploited of my knowledge and abilities. If there were some dollars paid, they must had gone to corrupt people like police and military and relatives who would willingly partake of the money, especially my Hollywood million$, as i was the one making the Hollywood movie blockbusters too, and making the singers and bands. I recall i co-own top Hollywood companies; Hollywood music and movies are mine. Somehow, i was influenced to leave Masbate (my ground base) to study high school in Quezon City.

Google, #PayTamayo !

I want $110bn from Google but a few tens of billion$ will suffice ok...

- Gerald

From: Gerald Tamayo
Newsgroups: comp.compression
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2020 15:56 UTC
Newsgroups: comp.compression
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2020 08:56:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: com...@gmail.com (Gerald Tamayo)
View all headers
I am simply stating here the real history of modern computing. That the Philippines was the main venue of its making. (We were a military superpower, my clan. We were NASA/Starfleet.) And it's about justice, me being excluded as co-owner of the tech giants, and me being unpaid of my Hollywood music and movies. I made Star Wars, Star Trek and Transformers, you think that's cool? I say it would be cooler if i am duly paid for making these movies. So i ask million$, even billion$, from them.

https://grtamayoblog.blogspot.com/2018/10/hollywood-billion.html?m=1

Well, i'll say it again. I was a child genius in the 1970s to early 80s dictating on computer science matters. Don't be intimidated by genius keyword; well maybe "talented, prolific, precocious" child, though i failed in realtime college in the 1990s.

I was designing Intel cpus, DOS and Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, Borland compilers, Visual Studio, etc. I moderated on the tech giants because i got shares in them and ownership bonds. I favored Microsoft, IBM and Intel. I accepted AMD and Cyrix, so they existed. This is the timetable i dictated for data compression and encryption too. I co-developed many ZIP compressors with my cousins and aunts (pkzip, WinZip and WinRAR), snappy, arj. The bakery bread-named compressors by Google were probably developed with me; dnd's lzturbo optimization techniques related to cpu processing, even ZSTD webpage in Facebook website is familiar, suggesting i co-developed zstd core algorithm too, like bzip2 and nanozip (i was the co-programmer, our ideas). I created and approved many ciphers too that i now rediscover in Wikipedia.

Yet my ownership bonds were not honored!

Understand me. I co-own Apple, Microsoft, IBM, Intel, AMD, Yahoo, Google, and Facebook in the 1970s. I remember i was designing the Facebook GUIs while making/shooting the "Star Trek: Enterprise" tv series. These companies, to me, were already existent as we were planning the timetable of their products and technologies. I negotiated among these companies for our future plans. I outlined the computer science timetable in Windows OSes, Visual compilers, and data compression and encryption technologies, among others. I co-own Apple that Wozniak considered me his Boss. I was genius designing computers and algorithms and software. We planned github and LinkedIn too.

Then they all stole the corporate side of me, totally pushed me out. But in the 1980s they would still come to me to ask me on computer matters, exploiting me, especially on quantum computing which i and my family pioneered. The fact that they still went to me in the 1980s is proof i was a major player in tech. Others were there to steal my shares and ownerships, wanted to take videos of me saying i didn't own the companies, wanted me to sign papers or agreements with their constant threats.

Already owning Apple, Microsoft, IBM, and Intel, i guess my plan was for me to officially be co-founder of Yahoo, Google, and Facebook at their official start up dates in the 1990s and 2000s which they just had to follow--should had followed! I moderated on everything tech that i co-own these tech giants!

They're too hardcore greedy that they wanted my ownerships for themselves, brainwashed me. That sums it up. We're talking of immense wealth here. People will do anything to be in Google, for example. Naturally, the taller, bigger, and handsome Americans and Europeans look more credible than me. But modern computer science we designed from here, in the Philippines. See, the freedom to be and to do on the Net is spawning many geniuses' creative works in the many sciences around the globe now. And on top of all these achievements, i knew quantum computing will change the world.

From: Gerald Tamayo
Newsgroups: comp.compression
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2020 16:03 UTC
Newsgroups: comp.compression
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2020 09:03:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: com...@gmail.com (Gerald Tamayo)
View all headers
My idea is to inform the computer science world that these tech companies were started up or planned during the Cold War. American students are now reaping the benefits of world peace which we were working on in the 1970s to the 80s. World peace happened because those militaristic power groups were satisfied already they will own these billion$-companies that i was creating and planning. I negotiated for world peace immediately because i was also thinking of my ownerships, of course!

The next idea is clearly for money purposes now (amidst this pandemic and economic recessions around the world). They owe me. Plain and simple.

From: Helm
Newsgroups: comp.compression
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2020 16:04 UTC
From: nos...@please.invalid (Helm)
Newsgroups: comp.compression
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2020 12:04:24 -0400
View all headers
On 2020-07-04 15:56:31 +0000, Gerald Tamayo said:

[...]

For as long as you continue to use Google Groups and Gmail, your chances of winning the lawsuit and getting your billions$ is 0%.

Stop using these services and your chances of your billions$ goes up significantly. The definition of "significantly" is left to the reader.

I don't think Google HAS 110bn in cold hard cash; yes they are worth almost a trillion dollars, but that includes their servers,assets, research, employees, etc.  They make alot of money but spend alot of money. The valulation doesn't include the content they host and provide (which is priceless)

Now a few billions seems realistic but like I said Google and their leadership will do EVERYTHING to stop you from gaining your rightly deserved billions$

Wait a second....

You're a smart and intelligent person. You know alot about computer science and compression. Why don't you invent something that will overtake Google? Tech is a very fluid system, you can bring down the big players or get on their level if you have something better. If the revolutionary hey.com email service was free it would be on the fast track to overtaking Gmail. Search engines are a commodity and is no longer the sole reason people use Google. People use Google for G+ suite, Google Docs, YOutube, etc.... if you can make services that are better then the ones Google has then people will flock.

You may have missed out on the Google Bux, but look towards the future .... look for people and ideas you can work with to create the next "Google"

And as sundar (ceo of google) said, "don't be afraid to take risks"

From: Gerald Tamayo
Newsgroups: comp.compression
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2020 17:52 UTC
Newsgroups: comp.compression
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2020 10:52:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: com...@gmail.com (Gerald Tamayo)
View all headers
You're a smart and intelligent person. You know alot about computer
science and compression. Why don't you invent something that will
overtake Google? Tech is a very fluid system, you can bring down the
big players or get on their level if you have something better.

It's insulting to me to have to create the "next Google". I already created Google and co-developed its technologies. The thing is, that's what happened in the 1970s; we would create and create new business companies complete with their portfolios of products and technologies planned for the future, technologies that are my improvements or "better refinements" already. It was me dictating on everything. I was the Boss, and they were my people. In smartphones, it was me too deciding. They were honoring my words and orders. That's why Korea and China are now known for smartphones products, because i was Asian and i allowed that to happen. Because Korea was really good in flatscreen monitors and LCDs, perhaps improved by me. Korea was hounding me to demonstrate that they're Star Trek-capable. So i relented and ordered it, and informed the higher powers of governments and wealthy business groups that Samsung technologies must be theirs, for example.

China managed to be a smartphones giant because of me too, because of my smartphones technologies, from cameras, memory cards, to batteries. So i can say i should also co-own Huawei, Xiaomi, Oppo, and Realme. I gave technologies to them for my ownership purposes, positioning myself in tech and Hollywood. Yet where was the Philippines? The Philippines, like the US is a nation of many nationalities, is composed of Asian armies who thronged the Philippines for the Cold War, who became Filipinos in the end. They are still divided in the 1970s and early 80s. Those player groups here knew that, e.g, they're from Korea and must go back to Korea to bring technologies there and own the top Korean tech companies (notably Samsung). I created the trade alliance between China and the US.

You may have missed out on the Google Bux, but look towards the future
.... look for people and ideas you can work with to create the next "Google"

As i've said, i already created Google and Alphabet (etc), but were taken from me. Even the quantum computing companies established and are sprouting now we actually conceived in the 1970s and the early 80s. I designed the early quantum technologies of Microsoft, IBM, and Google. I chose who would be the pioneer researchers for that matter.

And as sundar (ceo of google) said, "don't be afraid to take risks"

I chose Sundar Pichai too. He implored me, asking me to be Google CEO in the future, though i was thinking it should be me (if the tech "timetable" would be like that, without me?), then i choose myself for Google CEO, i said.. But it still happened, Pichai is now CEO of Google. :)

I reckon my Hollywood music and movies money were being used to start up the envisioned tech giants. They were funded by my money. Even if not, again i have rights to these tech companies' ownerships.

From: Helm
Newsgroups: comp.compression
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2020 18:04 UTC
From: nos...@please.invalid (Helm)
Newsgroups: comp.compression
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2020 14:04:59 -0400
References: <50172979-8fc7-4cb6-8bb8-7cfe9c80408fo@googlegroups.com> <rdpr2l$116e$1@esteban.tulanet.com> <b1162153-fbb0-4667-87eb-a7bd8a39feafo@googlegroups.com> <rdpulr$1274$1@esteban.tulanet.com> <389ed0c6-8699-49c9-a61c-ca3ad1164193o@googlegroups.com> <1b37f306-0647-494a-9b78-fe926fb52fc3o@googlegroups.com> <rdq9a8$157h$1@esteban.tulanet.com> <efcfac7a-aec7-4978-abd5-83d38a717737o@googlegroups.com>
View all headers
On 2020-07-04 17:52:58 +0000, Gerald Tamayo said:
[...]

Did you patent these technologies? In any instance them using your technolgoies doesn't mean you own the companies.

You may have missed out on the Google Bux, but look towards the future
... look for people and ideas you can work with to create the next "Google"
As i've said, i already created Google and Alphabet (etc), but were taken from me. Even the quantum computing companies established and are sprouting now we actually conceived in the 1970s and the early 80s. I designed the early quantum technologies of Microsoft, IBM, and Google. I chose who would be the pioneer researchers for that matter.

Who took it away from you? No matter what you, me, or anyone else in this NG believes; we all agree that you no longer have control over Google. Gaining back control is highly unlikely. So start working on the new technolgoies - this time remembering to make sure that you don't make the same "mistakes" you made by giving out your technolgy.
You can start Gmail 2.0 and  beat Google - I would happily use your email service.
You can start Youtube 2.0 and beat Google.
The past is the past; but looking at how you obviously created all the technologies you listed above, coming up with new ones shouldn't be so hard right - so why are you wasting time trying to get stuff in the past when you can EASILY (yes easily - look at your long list of accomplishments) just create new ones?  You are wasting time trying to get Sundar to give you your billions$ when you can start Google 2.0 and give him a run for his money.

And as sundar (ceo of google) said, "don't be afraid to take risks"
I chose Sundar Pichai too. He implored me, asking me to be Google CEO in the future, though i was thinking it should be me (if the tech "timetable" would be like that, without me?), then i choose myself for Google CEO, i said. But it still happened, Pichai is now CEO of Google. :)
I reckon my Hollywood music and movies money were being used to start up the envisioned tech giants. They were funded by my money. Even if not, again i have rights to these tech companies' ownerships.

You can buy shares in google. Why should they pay you when you continue to use their services? This is one point you havent addressed, Google has been looking through your Gmail/Google Groups and they have had their lawyers throughly go through every public or private point you have put across, meaning that you may no longer be able to sue since they would have a very strong case against you.

It doesn't matter that is WAS yours; as of 2020 you and I agree that it is no longer yours; I am under the opinion that you have destroyed your chances of your billions$ by using Gmail and Google Groups; hence why I told you to start another Google. I am really sorry that you haven't gotten your money tet.

From: Gerald Tamayo
Newsgroups: comp.compression
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2020 05:39 UTC
Newsgroups: comp.compression
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2020 22:39:41 -0700 (PDT)
From: com...@gmail.com (Gerald Tamayo)
Did you patent these technologies? In any instance them using your
technolgoies doesn't mean you own the companies.

I was the Patent Office. I mean, it was me deciding too what technologies to recognize and who gets the patents. Mainly, i was distributing patents to various countries for a "world balance" i was idealizing and maintaining. That's why Korea and China are now major producers of smartphones (because i am Asian), though if you think about it, the technologies were my better refinements already.

Who took it away from you? No matter what you, me, or anyone else in
this NG believes; we all agree that you no longer have control over
Google. Gaining back control is highly unlikely. So start working on
the new technolgoies - this time remembering to make sure that you
don't make the same "mistakes" you made by giving out your technolgy.

C'mon, Helm, it was not just taken from me, the better term is they "stole" it from me. They just had to recognize my immense contributions to science and my tech ownerships. I was on top inventing, improving techs, deciding for the timeline of technologies to come. They're just my followers. They answered to me; i was their Boss.

It's too insulting to create the "next Google", the next big thing when i already had done that. It's not about me making mistakes of giving my techs, it gives the impression that stealing is normal in the tech industry.

You can buy shares in google. Why should they pay you when you continue
to use their services?

No, they're the ones using my Google technologies (though of course they improved them already). Google is mine (as Microsoft, Apple, Facebook, IBM, Intel, AMD, Sony, Samsung, etc.), they just overpowered me. Not even one company was left for me to own. They totally destroyed me, whereas before i was the one giving them jobs, giving them posts in research, ideally choosing them to be co-founder of these tech companies. I was so on top i knew i have the world's wealth at my disposal, especially the "new wealth" in computer and internet industry i was making.

This is one point you havent addressed, Google
has been looking through your Gmail/Google Groups and they have had
their lawyers throughly go through every public or private point you
have put across, meaning that you may no longer be able to sue since
they would have a very strong case against you.

Ideally, they should not be scouring through my emails. Of course, they can do that. But that's the idea, i want them seeing my content (in blogger), maybe they should feel sorry for what they did to me. There's nothing against me; i was the one exploited here, abused, was the one taken of my tech and Hollywood ownerships.

From: Gerald Tamayo
Newsgroups: comp.compression
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2020 07:31 UTC
Newsgroups: comp.compression
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2020 00:31:54 -0700 (PDT)
From: com...@gmail.com (Gerald Tamayo)
I am the major song composer of this world. I was the one naming business companies, products and technologies because i was very good in composing songs, they figured i might find the most appropriate and best sounding names..

https://grtamayoblog.blogspot.com/2019/02/voice-search.html?m=1

Warner Bros Pictures and Warner Music are mine. Warner Music is supposed to be one giant music company enveloping or owning other music companies, me being prolific in composing songs since i was 2 years old in 1977. We started up the other music companies too.

I made the Hollywood singers and bands, by composing for them and planning their music careers, making music albums for them for release in the 1980s, 90s and onwards.

I made Madonna, Jennifer Lopez, Celine Dion, ABBA, Air Supply, Michael Jackson, Beatles, Queen, Scorpions, Nirvana, Spice Girls, Steps, Michael Learns to Rock, Westlife, Pussycat Dolls, No Doubt, M2M, Natalie Imbruglia (Torn), Barry Manilow, even Kenny Rogers' country hit songs, Robbie Williams, Rod Stewart, Mariah Carey, Geri Halliwell, Ricky Martin, Britney Spears, Cristina Aguilera, Lady Gaga, Pink, Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus, Bee Gees, Bon Jovi, Aerosmith, etc.

From: Gerald Tamayo
Newsgroups: comp.compression
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2020 07:35 UTC
Newsgroups: comp.compression
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2020 00:35:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: com...@gmail.com (Gerald Tamayo)
View all headers
The Cold War was a real war. That's Martial Law in the Philippines in the 1970s to the 80s i remember.

The Cold War wasn't just cold. To my experience it was dynamic, hot, and incendiary.

One reason why the Cold War was extended even more is because they were stealing from me. We had to defend our properties and locations, our business interests and ownerships, but the result was just bloodshed, and Philippines just became a battlefield. At one point, it must stop.

I can't annihilate all those stealing from me. I can't totally destroy this modern world that i created to avenge myself. Negotiations and agreements fostered, business companies planned and started up. But still, my tech ownerships were taken from me.

From: AC
Newsgroups: comp.compression
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2020 10:51 UTC
Newsgroups: comp.compression
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2020 03:51:46 -0700 (PDT)
From: ashutosh...@gmail.com (AC)
On Sunday, July 5, 2020 at 12:35:09 AM UTC-7, Gerald Tamayo wrote:
The Cold War was a real war. That's Martial Law in the Philippines in the 1970s to the 80s i remember.

The Cold War wasn't just cold. To my experience it was dynamic, hot, and incendiary.

One reason why the Cold War was extended even more is because they were stealing from me. We had to defend our properties and locations, our business interests and ownerships, but the result was just bloodshed, and Philippines just became a battlefield. At one point, it must stop.

I can't annihilate all those stealing from me. I can't totally destroy this modern world that i created to avenge myself. Negotiations and agreements fostered, business companies planned and started up. But still, my tech ownerships were taken from me.

This is a badshit crazy email thread.  Would you go away, please?

From: Gerald Tamayo
Newsgroups: comp.compression
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2020 11:40 UTC
Newsgroups: comp.compression
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2020 04:40:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: com...@gmail.com (Gerald Tamayo)
Watch your mouth, AC! This is serious matter here. If you have nothing to contribute, you go away! Adults are talking.

Hmm, perhaps you're Google employee or from Hollywood music... Can't take my words?!

From: Helm
Newsgroups: comp.compression
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2020 12:11 UTC
From: nos...@please.invalid (Helm)
Newsgroups: comp.compression
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2020 08:11:08 -0400
References: <50172979-8fc7-4cb6-8bb8-7cfe9c80408fo@googlegroups.com> <rdpr2l$116e$1@esteban.tulanet.com> <b1162153-fbb0-4667-87eb-a7bd8a39feafo@googlegroups.com> <rdpulr$1274$1@esteban.tulanet.com> <389ed0c6-8699-49c9-a61c-ca3ad1164193o@googlegroups.com> <1b37f306-0647-494a-9b78-fe926fb52fc3o@googlegroups.com> <rdq9a8$157h$1@esteban.tulanet.com> <efcfac7a-aec7-4978-abd5-83d38a717737o@googlegroups.com> <rdqgcb$17ct$1@esteban.tulanet.com> <e1fb71bf-666b-4675-843f-030ea73b93a1o@googlegroups.com>
View all headers
On 2020-07-05 05:39:41 +0000, Gerald Tamayo said:

Did you patent these technologies? In any instance them using your
technolgoies doesn't mean you own the companies.
I was the Patent Office. I mean, it was me deciding too what technologies to recognize and who gets the patents. Mainly, i was distributing patents to various countries for a "world balance" i was idealizing and maintaining. That's why Korea and China are now major producers of smartphones (because i am Asian), though if you think about it, the technologies were my better refinements already.

how is duerte btw is he a good president

[...]

I had my Google friend look through the source code. No mention of your name whatsover. Now of course you could always get a job at Google and rise to the CEO.

This is one point you havent addressed, Google
has been looking through your Gmail/Google Groups and they have had
their lawyers throughly go through every public or private point you
have put across, meaning that you may no longer be able to sue since
they would have a very strong case against you.

Ideally, they should not be scouring through my emails. Of course, they can do that. But that's the idea, i want them seeing my content (in blogger), maybe they should feel sorry for what they did to me. There's nothing against me; i was the one exploited here, abused, was the one taken of my tech and Hollywood ownerships.

so you exprct a COMPANY to feel bad about you? You say you are the owner of all these companies, which combined, completely dwarf Google. Why are you focusued on just one when it could be VERY easy for you to start another company with billions$? I know its insulting, but instead of hinking about what could have been, use your brains to create Google 2.0.

From: Gerald Tamayo
Newsgroups: comp.compression
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2020 12:53 UTC
Newsgroups: comp.compression
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2020 05:53:46 -0700 (PDT)
References: <50172979-8fc7-4cb6-8bb8-7cfe9c80408fo@googlegroups.com> <rdpr2l$116e$1@esteban.tulanet.com> <b1162153-fbb0-4667-87eb-a7bd8a39feafo@googlegroups.com> <rdpulr$1274$1@esteban.tulanet.com> <389ed0c6-8699-49c9-a61c-ca3ad1164193o@googlegroups.com> <1b37f306-0647-494a-9b78-fe926fb52fc3o@googlegroups.com> <rdq9a8$157h$1@esteban.tulanet.com> <efcfac7a-aec7-4978-abd5-83d38a717737o@googlegroups.com> <rdqgcb$17ct$1@esteban.tulanet.com> <e1fb71bf-666b-4675-843f-030ea73b93a1o@googlegroups.com> <rdsg0s$1qiq$1@esteban.tulanet.com>
From: com...@gmail.com (Gerald Tamayo)
how is duerte btw is he a good president

I don't want to touch on duterte right now LOL
Do you want me to disappear?! LOL
But he was a traitor to me, yes. I made them too, these politicians who rose to power in the Philippines. Of course, they have a mind of their own. I can't control them all.

I had my Google friend look through the source code. No mention of your
name whatsover. Now of course you could always get a job at Google and
rise to the CEO.

If stealing is normal in the tech industry, you say, then it's not hard to imagine why my name is not in google source codes. Besides, that's too long ago, the early Google technologies were mine. I understand that they must have been greatly updated by now.

I don't need to get a job at Google , nor aspires to be Google CEO now. Google is mine. Ownership that must had been honored.

Why are you focusued on just one when it could be VERY easy for you to
start another company with billions$? I know its insulting, but instead
of hinking about what could have been, use your brains to create Google
2.0.

What, invent new exotic technologies again, only to be stolen by hustling Americans? They think American hustling is clever?

Quantum computing is the next big thing. And i have already developed and outlined the early quantum technologies of Microsoft, Google, and IBM.

The summary is that, i was kinda completing my genius, my knowledge, that i was everywhere in the sciences and tech, like designed or standardized astronomical telescopes too for amateurs and professionals alike. We were NASA/Starfleet, remember? We just kept you from our Star Trek technologies. Star Trek ships we deemed too powerful for any young developing race or civilization. It already happened but it was too early for all of us, too fast. My technologies are shown in movies, which are my living documentaries of the Cold War.

From: Helm
Newsgroups: comp.compression
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2020 13:04 UTC
From: nos...@please.invalid (Helm)
Newsgroups: comp.compression
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2020 09:04:54 -0400
References: <50172979-8fc7-4cb6-8bb8-7cfe9c80408fo@googlegroups.com> <rdpr2l$116e$1@esteban.tulanet.com> <b1162153-fbb0-4667-87eb-a7bd8a39feafo@googlegroups.com> <rdpulr$1274$1@esteban.tulanet.com> <389ed0c6-8699-49c9-a61c-ca3ad1164193o@googlegroups.com> <1b37f306-0647-494a-9b78-fe926fb52fc3o@googlegroups.com> <rdq9a8$157h$1@esteban.tulanet.com> <efcfac7a-aec7-4978-abd5-83d38a717737o@googlegroups.com> <rdqgcb$17ct$1@esteban.tulanet.com> <e1fb71bf-666b-4675-843f-030ea73b93a1o@googlegroups.com> <rdsg0s$1qiq$1@esteban.tulanet.com> <8518e758-8e55-43fb-9fd4-34906584e974o@googlegroups.com>
View all headers
On 2020-07-05 12:53:46 +0000, Gerald Tamayo said:

I don't want to touch on duterte right now LOL
Do you want me to disappear?! LOLBut he was a traitor to me, yes. I made them too, these politicians who rose to power in the Philippines. Of course, they have a mind of their own. I can't control them all.
How did you make EVERYTHING in the whole world?

If stealing is normal in the tech industry, you say, then it's not hard to imagine why my name is not in google source codes. Besides, that's too long ago, the early Google technologies were mine. I understand that they must have been greatly updated by now.
I don't need to get a job at Google , nor aspires to be Google CEO now. Google is mine. Ownership that must had been honored.
so why do you want their billions$

What, invent new exotic technologies again, only to be stolen by hustling Americans? They think American hustling is clever?
Quantum computing is the next big thing. And i have already developed and outlined the early quantum technologies of Microsoft, Google, and IBM.

Would you care to enlighten us?

The summary is that, i was kinda completing my genius, my knowledge, that i was everywhere in the sciences and tech, like designed or standardized astronomical telescopes too for amateurs and professionals alike. We were NASA/Starfleet, remember? We just kept you from our Star Trek technologies. Star Trek ships we deemed too powerful for any young developing race or civilization. It already happened but it was too early for all of us, too fast. My technologies are shown in movies, which are my living documentaries of the Cold War.

So start a company specializing in quantom computing and this time have strict security in place to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Google groups is messing up quotes and im tired of fixiing it every time so just download a newsreader ... its free and you won't be leaking your IP address every time. The latter I dont care about but the former is really annoying.

I think we have the next Terry on our hands, but this time without the operating system to come along with it.

From: Gerald Tamayo
Newsgroups: comp.compression
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2020 14:07 UTC
Newsgroups: comp.compression
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2020 07:07:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: com...@gmail.com (Gerald Tamayo)
How did you make EVERYTHING in the whole world?

Hollywood and science and technologies, and the modern governments that have to follow.

so why do you want their billions$

I 'm not after their billion$. It's my billions too. Google is mine. I now want my Google billion$.

Would you care to enlighten us?

Early quantum technologies of Microsoft, IBM, and Google. What is there to explain? The race is still on for these quantum computing companies.

From: Helm
Newsgroups: comp.compression
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2020 14:22 UTC
From: nos...@please.invalid (Helm)
Newsgroups: comp.compression
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2020 10:22:47 -0400
References: <50172979-8fc7-4cb6-8bb8-7cfe9c80408fo@googlegroups.com> <rdpr2l$116e$1@esteban.tulanet.com> <b1162153-fbb0-4667-87eb-a7bd8a39feafo@googlegroups.com> <rdpulr$1274$1@esteban.tulanet.com> <389ed0c6-8699-49c9-a61c-ca3ad1164193o@googlegroups.com> <1b37f306-0647-494a-9b78-fe926fb52fc3o@googlegroups.com> <rdq9a8$157h$1@esteban.tulanet.com> <efcfac7a-aec7-4978-abd5-83d38a717737o@googlegroups.com> <rdqgcb$17ct$1@esteban.tulanet.com> <e1fb71bf-666b-4675-843f-030ea73b93a1o@googlegroups.com> <rdsg0s$1qiq$1@esteban.tulanet.com> <8518e758-8e55-43fb-9fd4-34906584e974o@googlegroups.com> <rdsj5m$1rnh$1@esteban.tulanet.com> <64229308-9a8a-43de-a46e-05e174c21e67o@googlegroups.com>
View all headers
On 2020-07-05 14:07:39 +0000, Gerald Tamayo said:

How did you make EVERYTHING in the whole world?

Hollywood and science and technologies, and the modern governments that have to follow.

but HOW did you do it? What hollywood movies do you contorol? What governments do you control?

so why do you want their billions$

I 'm not after their billion$. It's my billions too. Google is mine. I now want my Google billion$.

Google is no longer yours. Sorry it was stolen from you. I love how you are WILLINGLY giving youself up to the enemy. Switching news and mail servers is easy you know.

Would you care to enlighten us?

Early quantum technologies of Microsoft, IBM, and Google. What is there to explain? The race is still on for these quantum computing companies.

So stop posting in this newsgroup and get to work on the next quantom computing technologies. This time, dont use GMail, Windows so Google won't steal your technology and billions$ second time around/

I'll invest.

At least you fixed your quoting.

From: Helm
Newsgroups: comp.compression
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2020 14:24 UTC
From: nos...@please.invalid (Helm)
Newsgroups: comp.compression
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2020 10:24:07 -0400
References: <50172979-8fc7-4cb6-8bb8-7cfe9c80408fo@googlegroups.com> <rdpr2l$116e$1@esteban.tulanet.com> <b1162153-fbb0-4667-87eb-a7bd8a39feafo@googlegroups.com> <rdpulr$1274$1@esteban.tulanet.com> <389ed0c6-8699-49c9-a61c-ca3ad1164193o@googlegroups.com> <1b37f306-0647-494a-9b78-fe926fb52fc3o@googlegroups.com> <rdq9a8$157h$1@esteban.tulanet.com> <efcfac7a-aec7-4978-abd5-83d38a717737o@googlegroups.com> <rdqgcb$17ct$1@esteban.tulanet.com> <e1fb71bf-666b-4675-843f-030ea73b93a1o@googlegroups.com> <rdsg0s$1qiq$1@esteban.tulanet.com> <8518e758-8e55-43fb-9fd4-34906584e974o@googlegroups.com> <rdsj5m$1rnh$1@esteban.tulanet.com> <64229308-9a8a-43de-a46e-05e174c21e67o@googlegroups.com> <rdsnnn$1t3n$1@esteban.tulanet.com>
View all headers

On 2020-07-05 14:07:39 +0000, Gerald Tamayo said:

[...]

Kind of related:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9g94bPMtxtM&feature=youtu.be&t=93

From: Gerald Tamayo
Newsgroups: comp.compression
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2020 14:42 UTC
Newsgroups: comp.compression
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2020 07:42:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: com...@gmail.com (Gerald Tamayo)
but HOW did you do it? What hollywood movies do you contorol? What
governments do you control?

You can't and don't control governments. You make it new, to serve the changing needs of the times. Then you let history run its course, let the leaders run their governments.

I made the Hollywood blockbuster movies (Star Wars, Star Trek, Transformers, Terminator, Marvel movies, etc). I want million$, even billion$, from them now:

https://grtamayoblog.blogspot.com/2018/10/hollywood-billion.html?m=1

From: Gerald Tamayo
Newsgroups: comp.compression
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2020 14:57 UTC
Newsgroups: comp.compression
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2020 07:57:15 -0700 (PDT)
From: com...@gmail.com (Gerald Tamayo)
but HOW did you do it? What hollywood movies do you contorol? What
governments do you control?

You can't and don't control governments. You make it new, to serve the changing needs of the times. Then you let history run its course, let the leaders run their governments.

I made the Hollywood blockbuster movies (Star Wars, Star Trek, Transformers, Marvel movies, etc). I want million$, even billion$, from them:

https://grtamayoblog.blogspot.com/2018/10/hollywood-billion.html?m=1

As i've stated in my blog, i think many are corrupting, partaking of my Hollywood billion$ until now, since the 80s.

From: Gerald Tamayo
Newsgroups: comp.compression
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2020 15:01 UTC
Newsgroups: comp.compression
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2020 08:01:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: com...@gmail.com (Gerald Tamayo)
but HOW did you do it? What hollywood movies do you contorol? What
governments do you control?

You can't and don't control governments. You make it new, to serve the changing needs of the times. Then you let history run its course, let the leaders run their governments.

I made the Hollywood blockbuster movies (Star Wars, Star Trek, Transformers, Marvel movies, etc). I want million$, even billion$, from them:

https://grtamayoblog.blogspot.com/2018/10/hollywood-billion.html?m=1

As i've stated in my blog, i think many are corrupting, partaking of my Hollywood billion$ up to now since the 80s.

From: Gerald Tamayo
Newsgroups: comp.compression
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2020 15:13 UTC
Newsgroups: comp.compression
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2020 08:13:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: com...@gmail.com (Gerald Tamayo)
but HOW did you do it? What hollywood movies do you contorol? What
governments do you control?

You can't and don't control governments. You make it new, to serve the changing needs of the times. Then you let history run its course, let the leaders run their governments.

I made the Hollywood blockbuster movies (Star Wars, Star Trek, Transformers, Marvel movies, etc). I want million$, even billion$, from them. Look here, what i'm asking is mostly just around 20% of the movies' gross: