Subject: Ebay: Micro PDP-11/23 Rack RL02 9-Track RX02 RD52 VT102 LA120 +Spares/Docs
From: Jeff Shirley
Newsgroups: vmsnet.pdp-11, alt.sys.pdp11, comp.sys.dec, comp.sys.dec.micro, comp.os.vms
Followup: comp.sys.dec
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2020 19:09 UTC
From: nos...@nospam.com (Jeff Shirley)
Newsgroups: vmsnet.pdp-11,alt.sys.pdp11,comp.sys.dec,comp.sys.dec.micro,comp.os.vms
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2020 19:09:15 +0000 (UTC)
Greetings.

After over a decade of not having time to enjoy it, I realize I need to pass
on my collection of DEC hardware to those who can.

This system was completely restored in the early 90s.  It was in storage for
about 20 years until our unit was burglarized and I had to move everything
out.  Id like this to go to a good home, hopefully to someone who will have
as much fun playing with it as I did.  The system was 100% functional when it
was put in storage, but the only thing Ive done since moving it out is clean
off the dust.  The starting bid is set at $100.  The system includes the
following:

*  Micro PDP-11/23 System Unit, BA23 Rack Mount Chassis
*  (2) RL02 Removable Disk Drives
*  Cipher F880 9-Track Tape Drive
*  Sigma RX02 Compatible Diskette Drive Subsystem
*  RD52 Disk Drive
*  (2) Fujitsu M2322 SMD Drives, System Industries Enclosure
*  MDB 22-bit Q-bus Enclosure (Empty)
*  VT102 Video Terminal
*  LA120/DECWRITER III Hardcopy Terminal

See item number 223901408415 http://ebay.us/7YyCKJ?cmpnId=5338273189 for
the rest of the description (system configuration, spare parts, and manuals).
Please pass the word if you know of anyone who may be interested.

Jeff.

--
Jeff Shirley