"I got a question for ya. Ya got a minute?" -- two programmers passing in the hall

devel / comp.arch / Re: Firing Frequencies at Corona Virus

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Firing Frequencies at Corona Virusskybuck2000
`* Re: Firing Frequencies at Corona VirusDavid Brown
 `* Re: Firing Frequencies at Corona Virusskybuck2000
  `- Re: Firing Frequencies at Corona VirusDavid Brown

1
Re: Firing Frequencies at Corona Virus

<88a63b30-f9af-4228-a287-6f4dfdd31631n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=22071&group=comp.arch#22071

Newsgroups: comp.arch
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2021 17:48:22 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Firing Frequencies at Corona Virus
From: skybuck2...@hotmail.com (skybuck2000)
 by: skybuck2000 - Sun, 21 Nov 2021 01:48 UTC

A man claims to have been cured from bacteria in his brain, this is the only thing that worked.

Perhaps his body healed itself and this tech had nothing to do with it... though there could be something to it.

A tiny creature in the forest bit him, caused "lyme" disease or something.

If frequencies can kill bacteria, maybe frequencies can also kill virusses.

Bye,
Skybuck.

Re: Firing Frequencies at Corona Virus

<sndf6s$fkl$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=22072&group=comp.arch#22072

From: david.br...@hesbynett.no (David Brown)
Newsgroups: comp.arch
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2021 13:48:27 +0100
 by: David Brown - Sun, 21 Nov 2021 12:48 UTC

On 21/11/2021 02:48, skybuck2000 wrote:
> A man claims to have been cured from bacteria in his brain, this is
> the only thing that worked.

There are very few situations where you get bacteria in your brain, and
the treatment is with antibiotics. People who say daft things are much
more common.

> Perhaps his body healed itself and this tech had nothing to do with
> it... though there could be something to it.

No, there could not be anything to it. Stop basing your ideas about
medical matters on the rantings of crackpots on the internet.

> A tiny creature in the forest bit him, caused "lyme" disease or
> something.

Lyme disease, also known as tick-borne borreliosis, is a bacterial
infection spread by ticks - generally deer ticks, and therefore found
throughout the northern hemisphere in forests where there are wild deer.
In some cases it infects the meninges, the membrane surrounding the
brain. It can be an unpleasant disease, but usually treatable,
especially if you get appropriate antibiotics early on. So if you get
bitten by a tick, pull the tick out as soon as you notice it - it needs
to be there for over 24 hours to have a realistic risk of giving you any
diseases. If you have a tick for longer, and develop a rash or other
symptoms, see a doctor.

> If frequencies can kill bacteria, maybe frequencies can also kill
> virusses.

No, frequencies cannot kill bacteria, nor can they destroy viruses.

Please stop inventing or spreading these crazy "theories". There are
people who believe them, and risk harming themselves either directly by
trying various dangerous and pointless "alternative therapies", or
indirectly by failing to get proper treatments. Instead, listen to your
national health authorities and doctors - they are known as "experts"
because they know what they are talking about. Get your vaccines,
follow the recommendations for reducing the risk of Covid and other
diseases, and stay away from Facebook and other social media that are
feeding you dangerous conspiracy theories. Stick to computer games -
they are safer.

Re: Firing Frequencies at Corona Virus

<c3cbf859-d4a0-4b13-9dcc-3784c9207b56n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=22332&group=comp.arch#22332

Newsgroups: comp.arch
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2021 10:00:21 -0800 (PST)
From: skybuck2...@hotmail.com (skybuck2000)
 by: skybuck2000 - Sat, 18 Dec 2021 18:00 UTC

> > A man claims to have been cured from bacteria in his brain, this is
> > the only thing that worked.
> There are very few situations where you get bacteria in your brain, and
> the treatment is with antibiotics. People who say daft things are much
> more common.

Anti-biotics can damage the brain ! Also how to get the anti-biotics into the brain ?!

> > Perhaps his body healed itself and this tech had nothing to do with
> > it... though there could be something to it.
> No, there could not be anything to it. Stop basing your ideas about
> medical matters on the rantings of crackpots on the internet.

https://www.fvsu.edu/news/a-new-way-to-shake-up-harmful-bacteria/

"
Fort Valley State University researcher Dr. Ajit Mahapatra uses a sonicator to destroy bacteria in goat meat
"

This was invented before by somebody else, most likely he got killed/ordered assassination by the same people now trying to take over the world through a virus and fear mongering and vaccine pasports and vaccinations to damage and kill !

Hopefully this re-inventor will be taken more seriously and not killed, just like the electric car is now taking more seriously !

> > A tiny creature in the forest bit him, caused "lyme" disease or
> > something.
> >
> Lyme disease, also known as tick-borne borreliosis, is a bacterial
> infection spread by ticks - generally deer ticks, and therefore found
> throughout the northern hemisphere in forests where there are wild deer.

We have them here in the Netherlands in the bushes too !

> In some cases it infects the meninges, the membrane surrounding the
> brain. It can be an unpleasant disease, but usually treatable,

Here they say it is untreateable !

> especially if you get appropriate antibiotics early on. So if you get
> bitten by a tick, pull the tick out as soon as you notice it - it needs

They say don't damage the tick or it's poison will leak out, it might even vommit directly into the tissue/brain.

I did it to my cat once, but cats can take it, their immune system can take it apperently.

> to be there for over 24 hours to have a realistic risk of giving you any
> diseases. If you have a tick for longer, and develop a rash or other
> symptoms, see a doctor.

Doctors can be idiots, failing to diagnose broken necks or pregnancies.

> > If frequencies can kill bacteria, maybe frequencies can also kill
> > virusses.
> No, frequencies cannot kill bacteria, nor can they destroy viruses.

The professor mentioned above thinks otherwise.

Frequencies are known to shatter glass !

> Please stop inventing or spreading these crazy "theories".

Inventions is what made the west great !

> There are people who believe them, and risk harming themselves either directly by

Rightfully, without believers in new inventions and tech we still be stuck in caves and be cavemen !

> trying various dangerous and pointless "alternative therapies", or

Are you scared of frequencies ?
> indirectly by failing to get proper treatments. Instead, listen to your

Dangerous anti-cancer drugs and dangerous anti-biotics which may do more harm than good !

> national health authorities and doctors - they are known as "experts"
> because they know what they are talking about.

Money money money money money selling expensive drugs.

> Get your vaccines, follow the recommendations for reducing the risk of Covid and other

No thanks, vaccines are proven to be dangerous, trails of 40 years must be held to know what it does.
> diseases, and stay away from Facebook and other social media that are

I already stay away from facebook and social media, ego-tripping nonsense.

> feeding you dangerous conspiracy theories.

This came from television and perhaps youtube too, there are thruths in it and should be explored further.

>Stick to computer games they are safer.

They can be addicting and cause RSI, beware !

Bye,
Skybuck.

Re: Firing Frequencies at Corona Virus

<spnbdm$7os$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=22343&group=comp.arch#22343

From: david.br...@hesbynett.no (David Brown)
Newsgroups: comp.arch
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2021 14:17:41 +0100
 by: David Brown - Sun, 19 Dec 2021 13:17 UTC

On 18/12/2021 19:00, skybuck2000 wrote:
>>> A man claims to have been cured from bacteria in his brain, this is
>>> the only thing that worked.
>> There are very few situations where you get bacteria in your brain, and
>> the treatment is with antibiotics. People who say daft things are much
>> more common.
>
> Anti-biotics can damage the brain !

You should be safe then - it's not an organ you appear to use on regular
basis.