From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: Kiwi/NZ newgroup proposal
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2023 21:43:01 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: news.admin.hierarchies,new.groups.proposals
 by: Nomen Nescio - Sun, 30 Apr 2023 19:43 UTC

We need a newsgroup for all the assholes running news.bbs.nz.
Is the head ASSHOLE Paul Hayton still admining this group of
jerks?
Who are the other assholes running the bbs in NZ? Inquiring
minds want to know.
These fuckheads think nothing of wasting peoples' time telling
them to email
newsmaster at their blocked email address, fucking with people.
We don't need assholes like these kiwis online, we already have
an abundance of admin assholes running the ship. Might I
suggest: alt.kiwi.usenet.assholes as a group name?