Newsgroups: comp.os.vms
Subject: Open Source on OpenVMS conference call TODAY at 23:00 EDT
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 00:46:41 -0400
To: "'comp.os.vms to email gateway'" <info-vax@rbnsn.com>
running on the system "kishost2.serverpowered.net",
has NOT identified this incoming email as spam. The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email. If you have any questions, see
root\@localhost for details. Content preview: Yes, I know,
I should have done this earlier. Sometimes things
do not work out like you would want them to. I will update the notes in the
morning and post the recording!
Content analysis details: (2.9 points, 5.0 required)
pts rule name description
3.0 BAYES_50 BODY: Bayes spam probability is 40 to 60%
[score: 0.5000]
-0.0 SPF_PASS SPF: sender matches SPF record
0.0 WEIRD_PORT URI: Uses non-standard port number for HTTP
0.0 HTML_MESSAGE BODY: HTML included in message
0.1 MIME_HTML_MOSTLY BODY: Multipart message mostly text/html MIME
0.1 DKIM_SIGNED Message has a DKIM or DK signature, not necessarily
valid
-0.1 DKIM_VALID Message has at least one valid DKIM or DK signature
-0.1 DKIM_VALID_AU Message has a valid DKIM or DK signature from
author's domain
-0.1 DKIM_VALID_EF Message has a valid DKIM or DK signature from
envelope-from domain
 by: - Thu, 21 Apr 2022 04:46 UTC

Yes, I know, I should have done this earlier.
Sometimes things do not work out like you would want them to.
I will update the notes in the morning and post the recording!
Hey, folks, we would like to see you on the call and helping with the
effort!!!
To join the call use this link!
<https://gavotte.nano.tudelft.nl:8443/OpenVMS>
Thanks!