Newsgroups: comp.arch
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 09:37:19 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Corona Update 17, Reset Wars, Attack on middle man, Collapse of
Economy, Work take over by AI, World goverment, Central Digital Money, Data
pasport, Social credit
From: MitchAl...@aol.com (MitchAlsup)
 by: MitchAlsup - Fri, 17 Dec 2021 17:37 UTC

On Friday, December 17, 2021 at 12:22:37 AM UTC-6, skybuck2000 wrote:
> Disturbing information has finally reached me.
<
Disturbing information reaches a seriously disturbed individual; Interesting........

Re: Corona Update 17, Reset Wars, Attack on middle man, Collapse of Economy, Work take over by AI, World goverment, Central Digital Money, Data pasport, Social credit

<spiica$ohr$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=22317&group=comp.arch#22317

From: chris-no...@tridac.net (chris)
Newsgroups: comp.arch
Subject: Re: Corona Update 17, Reset Wars, Attack on middle man, Collapse
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 17:45:46 +0000
 by: chris - Fri, 17 Dec 2021 17:45 UTC

On 12/17/21 17:37, MitchAlsup wrote:
> On Friday, December 17, 2021 at 12:22:37 AM UTC-6, skybuck2000 wrote:
>> Disturbing information has finally reached me.
> <
> Disturbing information reaches a seriously disturbed individual; Interesting........

Perhaps the answer to that is not to be disturbed. ?. Go have a beer and
chill out, it's is Friday, after all...

Chris