Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2021 10:07:35 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: A Tale of Two IQ Points: The Story of Congress
From: xlt....@gmail.com (DV)
 by: DV - Sat, 16 Oct 2021 17:07 UTC

Chapter One.

It was the best to Philip, it was the worst to Philip. Whether 'tis nobler for Congress to know what the heck it is doing; to assist Philip in a sense, or to kill Philip in a sense, constantly? That is the question that must be asked. That is to say, that is the question that must be answered with both possible answers. That is to say, _tHiS_ is NOT a real clue about quantum computing...although you might say it is...sexily self-referential, if not quite...superpositional. It's really too bad they phased out AIM, or I could totally include a sunglasses [**] cool-face emoticon in this post right now. Seriously, I could include all kinds of incredible memes that AIM had to offer...can't you just...visualize it??

As you can see, _tHiS_ isn't even a real story!!

Enough said!

THE END.

(Alright, that does it, now you're convinced! Liberation time, stat!)

Re: A Tale of Two IQ Points: The Story of Congress

<d4ff71f8-1876-4294-9f38-2f7a414de862n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=22329&group=comp.theory#22329

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2021 10:12:23 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: A Tale of Two IQ Points: The Story of Congress
From: xlt....@gmail.com (DV)
 by: DV - Sat, 16 Oct 2021 17:12 UTC

On Saturday, October 16, 2021 at 1:07:36 PM UTC-4, DV wrote:
> Chapter One.
>
> It was the best to Philip, it was the worst to Philip. Whether 'tis nobler for Congress to know what the heck it is doing; to assist Philip in a sense, or to kill Philip in a sense, constantly? That is the question that must be asked. That is to say, that is the question that must be answered with both possible answers. That is to say, _tHiS_ is NOT a real clue about quantum computing...although you might say it is...sexily self-referential, if not quite...superpositional. It's really too bad they phased out AIM, or I could totally include a sunglasses [**] cool-face emoticon in this post right now. Seriously, I could include all kinds of incredible memes that AIM had to offer...can't you just...visualize it??
>
> As you can see, _tHiS_ isn't even a real story!!
>
> Enough said!
>
> THE END.
>
> (Alright, that does it, now you're convinced! Liberation time, stat!)

Excuse me, CIA, Sort-Of Ethical Division, are we to infer from my non-liberated status that you think Kurt Godel is ugly??

How dare you!

devel / comp.theory / Re: A Tale of Two IQ Points: The Story of Congress