Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2021 17:34:05 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Don't worry Comrade Sanders, I'm self-obsessed in my way too.
From: xlt....@gmail.com (DV)
 by: DV - Sun, 17 Oct 2021 00:34 UTC

That's right, I'm ready to introduce the PHILIP WHITE ACTION FIGURE. It is complete with 15 sayings, where if you push the button, the action figure will say one of the following phrases at random:

- "I'll talk before I die."
- "You think that will damage my reputation? Are you sure??"
- "I'm going to get you some MeowMix." [*]
- "This sentence...contains secret codes that will have gone over your head."
- "Cicero?? You IDIOT!"
- "Forsooth, juxtaposition, communique."
- "Yes, it's what we call an 'anti-Pelosi' algorithm around here."
- "At least I claimed credit for 'at least' and not 'unless!'"
- "You see, my brain was just an elaborate Markov algorithm, at first."
- "MadLibs? You're an imbecile."
- "Oh, so now you think I think I'm JUDGE Judy."
- "I really think of everything, don't I? Yeah, that's why I always win!"
- "Isn't it obvious? What?? It's from a how-to book on dorkiness simulation."
- "I had mastered that when I was 10."
- "I just need one more."

Yes, yes, fine...I accept the idea that I will have had to accept being forced to date Roman citizens someday as a consequence for this.

devel / comp.theory / Don't worry Comrade Sanders, I'm self-obsessed in my way too.