Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2021 05:22:44 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: IMPORTANT QUERY FOR TECH BUSINESS LEADERS (other than FB/MSFT/GOOG/AMAZON/APPLE)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (DV)
 by: DV - Sun, 17 Oct 2021 12:22 UTC

I am understanding the situation and why I am not communicating a little bit better right now; it is closer to a "corporate curse" than a "DOS only curse."

As a result of this, I am interested in possibly selling my gun-violence-prevention-related AI technology as soon as possible. I would patent it and sell it to the highest qualified corporate bidder; I think it would be quite valuable.

The query is: If you run such a tech firm, would you buy it from me if I patented it or filed a PPA? How much would you pay? (Do you have a way to communicate this information to me?)

My $300 million price is a good price, but negotiable. I want to sell the idea as soon as possible. It isn't written up yet and I haven't finished reading everything I'd need to read in "Patent It Yourself," but I could probably finish up within 3 weeks and have everything written up.

Any takers on this? It's a wonderful AI idea that could add value to your firms and save lives. Just don't be one of the "big five" firms that I don't like, and I would be open to selling to you. You could even license the patent to these 5 firms or re-sell the patent to them; I don't care about that.

devel / comp.theory / IMPORTANT QUERY FOR TECH BUSINESS LEADERS (other than FB/MSFT/GOOG/AMAZON/APPLE)