Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 06:14:32 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Warning About Differential Equations
From: xlt....@gmail.com (DV)
 by: DV - Mon, 18 Oct 2021 13:14 UTC

I have decided to make Dec 1 the deadline for being contacted about my differential equations idea that I would like to sell. Yes, my big idea was about differential equations. If my idea has not any purchase-related interest expressed in it, I warn you: I reserve the right to never sell my idea or share it with anyone.

If anyone actually cared about STEM innovation or diff eq technology, someone would spend 5 minutes emailing me to find out about my idea and try to buy it. Your insolence and fraud is killing everyone (not literally everyone, actually--but millions of people).

If I have to, I'll just start a startup and forget selling IP to anyone. I would still be happy to ruin QC projects by publishing my correct algorithm if QC is ever finished.

Please don't delude yourselves into thinking I'm a crank. I don't know if you understand how snooty arrogant bozos of TCS and math might be dogtrained, quite effectively, into thinking that I have no talent based on some untested and unscientific theory about mathematical talent...but please consider that possibility. I have no incentive to share math ideas or proofs at this time, and math history itself will condemn the fraud artists, regardless of current trendy perceptions about my arrogance or sense of grandiosity..

devel / comp.theory / Warning About Differential Equations