Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 11:02:46 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: The Big Problems that US/UK other leaders seem to have solved, at
least somewhat:
From: xlt....@gmail.com (DV)
 by: DV - Tue, 19 Oct 2021 18:02 UTC

The big problems are:

#1: Persuading people to do things that are very much against their interests, in a pleasant way.

#2: Marginalizing the "metaphorical lawyers" who would help these people pursue their interests effectively.

I'll be thinking more about how to react to some of these evil solutions (of good countries with good citizens, in spite of the terrible leadership and "subtle rule breaker" squad members who have learned to dominate these two governments in particular), so that I can release my life-saving STEM research, which as all readers of this can see, is literally impossible for me to be compensated for (this caused the coronavirus among other problems).

Yes, it looks like DJT can win. If you're a big-deal media-based reader of this forum, reprehensible or not, can you think of ways in which you may have been persuaded to do things that are against your interests, or ways in which you might have had people who might have wanted to help you marginalized and made unable (and/or incentivized) to work to help you?

I'll be thinking about these two questions with respect to my own life and career, too...especially the second one.

Re: The Big Problems that US/UK other leaders seem to have solved, at least somewhat:

<1891c4b8-de8d-4b20-8a7b-0bceb16d98bbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=22454&group=comp.theory#22454

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 11:11:09 -0700 (PDT)
least somewhat:
From: xlt....@gmail.com (DV)
 by: DV - Tue, 19 Oct 2021 18:11 UTC

On Tuesday, October 19, 2021 at 2:02:48 PM UTC-4, DV wrote:
> The big problems are:
>
> #1: Persuading people to do things that are very much against their interests, in a pleasant way.
>
> #2: Marginalizing the "metaphorical lawyers" who would help these people pursue their interests effectively.
>
> I'll be thinking more about how to react to some of these evil solutions (of good countries with good citizens, in spite of the terrible leadership and "subtle rule breaker" squad members who have learned to dominate these two governments in particular), so that I can release my life-saving STEM research, which as all readers of this can see, is literally impossible for me to be compensated for (this caused the coronavirus among other problems)..
>
> Yes, it looks like DJT can win. If you're a big-deal media-based reader of this forum, reprehensible or not, can you think of ways in which you may have been persuaded to do things that are against your interests, or ways in which you might have had people who might have wanted to help you marginalized and made unable (and/or incentivized) to work to help you?
>
> I'll be thinking about these two questions with respect to my own life and career, too...especially the second one.

(Yes, Dec 1 is still the deadline. It should be crystal clear to all that release of literally all of my brilliant (and correct) math research has been suppressed. Seriously, call my bluff at any time, crooks. You know you would lose your bet. BTW, based on my definitions, can anyone find out how my H.C. solution is "totally trivial" or "so obvious my 8-year-old could have thought of it" , before it is (or may or may not be) released?)

devel / comp.theory / Re: The Big Problems that US/UK other leaders seem to have solved, at least somewhat: