Do not meddle in the affairs of troff, for it is subtle and quick to anger.

computers / alt.online-service.comcast / Re: Just don't troll feed

SubjectAuthor
* Former White House Doctor Warns U.S. Will “PaBob
`* Re: Former White House Doctor Warns U.S. Will “PaVanguardLH
 +* Just don't troll feed (was: Former White House Doctor Warns U.S. Will "Pay A PriAdam H. Kerman
 |`* Re: Just don't troll feedVanguardLH
 | +- Re: Just don't troll feedBizarro Roy
 | +* Re: Just don't troll feedAdam H. Kerman
 | |+- Re: Just don't troll feedBizarro Roy
 | |+* Re: Just don't troll feedVanguardLH
 | ||`* Re: Just don't troll feedAdam H. Kerman
 | || +- Re: Just don't troll feedBizarro Roy
 | || `- Re: Just don't troll feedNathan
 | |`- Re: Just don't troll feed404
 | `- Re: Just don't troll feedMikeJ
 `* Re: Former White House Doctor Warns U.S. Will “Pay A Price” For Electing CognitiBizarro Roy
  +* Re: Former White House Doctor Warns U.S. WillFrank
  |`* Re: Re: Former White House Doctor Warns U.S. Will “Pay A Price” For Electing CogBizarro Roy
  | `- Re: Former White House Doctor Warns U.S. WillFrank
  `- Re: Former White House Doctor Warns U.S. Will “Pay A Price” For Electing CognitiVanguardLH

1
Former White House Doctor Warns U.S. Will “Pay A Price” For Electing Cognitively Declining Biden

<Ut6dnftT48NhRnv9nZ2dnUU7-TXNnZ2d@giganews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=215&group=alt.online-service.comcast#215

Newsgroups: alt.online-service.comcast
From: bob...@bob.bob (Bob)
Subject: Former_White_House_Doctor_Warns_U.S._Will_“Pa
y_A_Price”_For_Electing_Cognitively_Declining_Biden
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2021 07:05:31 -0400
 by: Bob - Thu, 8 Jul 2021 11:05 UTC

Texas Congressman and former White House doctor Ronny Jackson warned this week that the U.S. is going to “pay a price” for having a president that is clearly not able to execute his duties
because of cognitive decline.

Appearing on Hannity, Jackson noted that “Our adversaries are taking advantage of us,” and Biden should be made to take a cognitive test, just as President Trump was.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/video-former-white-house-doctor-warns-u-s-will-pay-a-price-for-electing-cognitively-declining-biden/

*********** This space reserved for poster_4's Sandy Hook rant **************

Re: Former White House Doctor Warns U.S. Will “Pay A Price” For Electing Cognitively Declining Biden

<shjnvlcorvxp.dlg@v.nguard.lh>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=216&group=alt.online-service.comcast#216

From: V...@nguard.LH (VanguardLH)
Newsgroups: alt.online-service.comcast
Subject: Re: Former_White_House_Doctor_Warns_U.S._Will_“Pa
y_A_Price”_For_Electing_Cognitively_Declining_Biden
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2021 10:55:15 -0500
 by: VanguardLH - Thu, 8 Jul 2021 15:55 UTC

Bob <bob@bob.bob> wrote:

> Texas Congressman and former White House doctor Ronny Jackson warned this week that the U.S. is going to “pay a price” for having a president that is clearly not able to execute his duties
> because of cognitive decline.
>
> Appearing on Hannity, Jackson noted that “Our adversaries are taking advantage of us,” and Biden should be made to take a cognitive test, just as President Trump was.
>
> https://www.infowars.com/posts/video-former-white-house-doctor-warns-u-s-will-pay-a-price-for-electing-cognitively-declining-biden/
>
> *********** This space reserved for poster_4's Sandy Hook rant **************

Off-topic, policitical flaming, so spam from a troll wanting to
proselytize his opinion.

Just don't troll feed (was: Former White House Doctor Warns U.S. Will "Pay A Price" For Electing Cognitively Declining Biden)

<sc7euk$q7n$2@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=217&group=alt.online-service.comcast#217

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: alt.online-service.comcast
Subject: Just don't troll feed (was: Former White House Doctor Warns U.S. Will "Pay A Price" For Electing Cognitively Declining Biden)
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2021 18:08:20 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Thu, 8 Jul 2021 18:08 UTC

VanguardLH <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote:

[quote of off-topic article deleted]

>Off-topic, policitical flaming, so spam from a troll wanting to
>proselytize his opinion.

What the hell did you quote it in full for given that you recognized it
for what it was?

Re: Former White House Doctor Warns U.S. Will “Pay A Price” For Electing Cognitively Declining Biden

<080720211530210256%roy@roy.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=218&group=alt.online-service.comcast#218

From: roy...@roy.com (Bizarro Roy)
Newsgroups: alt.online-service.comcast
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2021 15:30:21 -0400
 by: Bizarro Roy - Thu, 8 Jul 2021 19:30 UTC

In article <shjnvlcorvxp.dlg@v.nguard.lh>, VanguardLH <V@nguard.LH>
wrote:

> Bob <bob@bob.bob> wrote:
>
> > Texas Congressman and former White House doctor Ronny Jackson warned this
> > week that the U.S. is going to ¥pay a price° for having a president that is
> > clearly not able to execute his duties
> > because of cognitive decline.
> >
> > Appearing on Hannity, Jackson noted that ¥Our adversaries are taking
> > advantage of us,° and Biden should be made to take a cognitive test, just
> > as President Trump was.

<snip>

> > *********** This space reserved for poster_4's Sandy Hook rant
> > **************
>
> Off-topic, policitical flaming, so spam from a troll wanting to
> proselytize his opinion.

Yes, but you yourself spammed the ng by reposting the link he provided.

Try not to do that again. Thanks.

Re: Just don't troll feed

<1nn867m1y74fj.dlg@v.nguard.lh>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=219&group=alt.online-service.comcast#219

From: V...@nguard.LH (VanguardLH)
Newsgroups: alt.online-service.comcast
Subject: Re: Just don't troll feed
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2021 20:12:27 -0500
 by: VanguardLH - Fri, 9 Jul 2021 01:12 UTC

"Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

> VanguardLH <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>
> [quote of off-topic article deleted]
>
>>Off-topic, policitical flaming, so spam from a troll wanting to
>>proselytize his opinion.
>
> What the hell did you quote it in full for given that you recognized it
> for what it was?

I don't rely solely on the Subject header to fully detail the content of
the spam post. By the time I trimmed the body to:

Texas Congressman and former White House doctor Ronny Jackson ...
https://www.infowars.com/posts/video-former-white-house-doctor-warns-u-s-will-pay-a-price-for-electing-cognitively-declining-biden/

then there wasn't much that actually got trimmed out, and my reply would
be out of context.

Re: Just don't troll feed

<080720212201250570%roy@roy.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=220&group=alt.online-service.comcast#220

From: roy...@roy.com (Bizarro Roy)
Newsgroups: alt.online-service.comcast
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2021 22:01:25 -0400
 by: Bizarro Roy - Fri, 9 Jul 2021 02:01 UTC

In article <1nn867m1y74fj.dlg@v.nguard.lh>, VanguardLH <V@nguard.LH>
wrote:

> "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
>
> > VanguardLH <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> >
> > [quote of off-topic article deleted]
> >
> >>Off-topic, policitical flaming, so spam from a troll wanting to
> >>proselytize his opinion.
> >
> > What the hell did you quote it in full for given that you recognized it
> > for what it was?
>
> I don't rely solely on the Subject header to fully detail the content of
> the spam post. By the time I trimmed the body to:
>
> Texas Congressman and former White House doctor Ronny Jackson ...

<snipped link>

> then there wasn't much that actually got trimmed out, and my reply would
> be out of context.

And you *again* reposted the link. Amazing.

Reposting spam strongly suggests you're the spammer under another nym.

Re: Just don't troll feed

<sc9br8$h29$2@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=221&group=alt.online-service.comcast#221

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: alt.online-service.comcast
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2021 11:27:36 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Fri, 9 Jul 2021 11:27 UTC

VanguardLH <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>"Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
>>VanguardLH <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>>[quote of off-topic article deleted]

>>>Off-topic, policitical flaming, so spam from a troll wanting to
>>>proselytize his opinion.

>>What the hell did you quote it in full for given that you recognized it
>>for what it was?

>I don't rely solely on the Subject header to fully detail the content of
>the spam post. By the time I trimmed the body to:

>[shilled URL deleted]

What the fuck is wrong with you? Even though you insist on flaming the
troll, DO NOT quote the shilled URL. That makes YOU a contributor to the
problem.

>then there wasn't much that actually got trimmed out, and my reply would
>be out of context.

You don't need to provide context as you weren't actually engaging the
troll in a discussion about the topic he wanted discussed.

All the rest of us can recognize off topic for ourselves. Labeling isn't
required. Does it not occur to you that the troll's article might have
been caught in someone's kill file, so by quoting even a portion of it,
you deliberately deleted his filtering?

Re: Just don't troll feed

<090720210932446850%roy@roy.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=222&group=alt.online-service.comcast#222

From: roy...@roy.com (Bizarro Roy)
Newsgroups: alt.online-service.comcast
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2021 09:32:44 -0400
 by: Bizarro Roy - Fri, 9 Jul 2021 13:32 UTC

In article <sc9br8$h29$2@dont-email.me>, Adam H. Kerman
<ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

> VanguardLH <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> >"Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
> >>VanguardLH <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>
> >>[quote of off-topic article deleted]

> >>What the hell did you quote it in full for given that you recognized it
> >>for what it was?
>
> >I don't rely solely on the Subject header to fully detail the content of
> >the spam post. By the time I trimmed the body to:
>
> >[shilled URL deleted]
>
> What the fuck is wrong with you? Even though you insist on flaming the
> troll, DO NOT quote the shilled URL. That makes YOU a contributor to the
> problem.
>
> >then there wasn't much that actually got trimmed out, and my reply would
> >be out of context.
>
> You don't need to provide context as you weren't actually engaging the
> troll in a discussion about the topic he wanted discussed.
>
> All the rest of us can recognize off topic for ourselves. Labeling isn't
> required. Does it not occur to you that the troll's article might have
> been caught in someone's kill file, so by quoting even a portion of it,
> you deliberately deleted his filtering?

I only saw it when Vanguard reposted it. He can stop "helping" any
time now.

Re: Former White House Doctor Warns U.S. Will “Pay A Price” For Electing Cognitively Declining Biden

<sc9me8$tt8$2@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=223&group=alt.online-service.comcast#223

From: "fran...@frank.net (Frank)
Newsgroups: alt.online-service.comcast
Subject: Re:_Former_White_House_Doctor_Warns_U.S._Will_
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2021 10:28:22 -0400
 by: Frank - Fri, 9 Jul 2021 14:28 UTC

On 7/8/2021 3:30 PM, Bizarro Roy wrote:
> In article <shjnvlcorvxp.dlg@v.nguard.lh>, VanguardLH <V@nguard.LH>
> wrote:
>
>> Bob <bob@bob.bob> wrote:
>>
>>> Texas Congressman and former White House doctor Ronny Jackson warned this
>>> week that the U.S. is going to ¥pay a price° for having a president that is
>>> clearly not able to execute his duties
>>> because of cognitive decline.
>>>
>>> Appearing on Hannity, Jackson noted that ¥Our adversaries are taking
>>> advantage of us,° and Biden should be made to take a cognitive test, just
>>> as President Trump was.
>>>

> <snip>
>>>
>>> *********** This space reserved for poster_4's Sandy Hook rant
>>> **************
>>
>> Off-topic, policitical flaming, so spam from a troll wanting to
>> proselytize his opinion.
>

> Yes, but you yourself spammed the ng by reposting the link he provided.
>
> Try not to do that again. Thanks.

All I can say is, at least the group is awake and active. Can't care
less how one replies to a troll.

Re: Re: Former White House Doctor Warns U.S. Will “Pay A Price” For Electing Cognitively Declining Biden

<090720211059439463%roy@roy.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=224&group=alt.online-service.comcast#224

From: roy...@roy.com (Bizarro Roy)
Newsgroups: alt.online-service.comcast
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2021 10:59:43 -0400
 by: Bizarro Roy - Fri, 9 Jul 2021 14:59 UTC

In article <sc9me8$tt8$2@dont-email.me>, Frank < "@frank.net> wrote:

> On 7/8/2021 3:30 PM, Bizarro Roy wrote:
> > In article <shjnvlcorvxp.dlg@v.nguard.lh>, VanguardLH <V@nguard.LH>
> > wrote:

> > <snip>

> >> Off-topic, policitical flaming, so spam from a troll wanting to
> >> proselytize his opinion.
> >

> > Yes, but you yourself spammed the ng by reposting the link he provided.
> >
> > Try not to do that again. Thanks.
> >

> All I can say is, at least the group is awake and active.

For various definitions of awake and active, okay. Brain-dead
off-topic posts would not seem to meet that definition.

> Can't care less how one replies to a troll.

Perhaps one shouldn't perpetuate trolling by reposting links provided
by a troll.

Re: Former White House Doctor Warns U.S. Will “Pay A Price” For Electing Cognitively Declining Biden

<sc9ruv$7v8$2@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=225&group=alt.online-service.comcast#225

From: "fran...@frank.net (Frank)
Newsgroups: alt.online-service.comcast
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2021 12:02:38 -0400
 by: Frank - Fri, 9 Jul 2021 16:02 UTC

On 7/9/2021 10:59 AM, Bizarro Roy wrote:
> In article <sc9me8$tt8$2@dont-email.me>, Frank < "@frank.net> wrote:
>
>> On 7/8/2021 3:30 PM, Bizarro Roy wrote:

>>> <snip>

>>> Yes, but you yourself spammed the ng by reposting the link he provided.
>>>
>>> Try not to do that again. Thanks.
>>>

>> All I can say is, at least the group is awake and active.
>

> For various definitions of awake and active, okay. Brain-dead
> off-topic posts would not seem to meet that definition.
>

>> Can't care less how one replies to a troll.
>

> Perhaps one shouldn't perpetuate trolling by reposting links provided
> by a troll.

That is true and I have been guilty myself. Best not to respond to them
at all.

Re: Just don't troll feed

<8z7ki0kiel3q.dlg@v.nguard.lh>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=226&group=alt.online-service.comcast#226

From: V...@nguard.LH (VanguardLH)
Newsgroups: alt.online-service.comcast
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2021 21:38:33 -0500
 by: VanguardLH - Sat, 10 Jul 2021 02:38 UTC

"Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

> VanguardLH <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>>"Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
>>>VanguardLH <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>
>>>[quote of off-topic article deleted]

>>>What the hell did you quote it in full for given that you recognized it
>>>for what it was?
>
>>I don't rely solely on the Subject header to fully detail the content of
>>the spam post. By the time I trimmed the body to:
>
>>[shilled URL deleted]
>
> What the fuck is wrong with you? Even though you insist on flaming the
> troll, DO NOT quote the shilled URL. That makes YOU a contributor to the
> problem.
>
>>then there wasn't much that actually got trimmed out, and my reply would
>>be out of context.
>
> You don't need to provide context as you weren't actually engaging the
> troll in a discussion about the topic he wanted discussed.
>
> All the rest of us can recognize off topic for ourselves. Labeling isn't
> required. Does it not occur to you that the troll's article might have
> been caught in someone's kill file, so by quoting even a portion of it,
> you deliberately deleted his filtering?

Someone says "fuck", but, no, I'm supposed to account for your
sensibilities by saying they said "fark". Nope.

Re: Former White House Doctor Warns U.S. Will “Pay A Price” For Electing Cognitively Declining Biden

<1jqihnkqsh1ym.dlg@v.nguard.lh>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=227&group=alt.online-service.comcast#227

From: V...@nguard.LH (VanguardLH)
Newsgroups: alt.online-service.comcast
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2021 21:42:50 -0500
 by: VanguardLH - Sat, 10 Jul 2021 02:42 UTC

Bizarro Roy <roy@roy.com> wrote:

> In article <shjnvlcorvxp.dlg@v.nguard.lh>, VanguardLH <V@nguard.LH>
> wrote:
>
>> Bob <bob@bob.bob> wrote:
>>
>>> Texas Congressman and former White House doctor Ronny Jackson warned this
>>> week that the U.S. is going to ¥pay a price° for having a president that is
>>> clearly not able to execute his duties
>>> because of cognitive decline.
>>>
>>> Appearing on Hannity, Jackson noted that ¥Our adversaries are taking
>>> advantage of us,° and Biden should be made to take a cognitive test, just
>>> as President Trump was.
>>>

> <snip>
>>>
>>> *********** This space reserved for poster_4's Sandy Hook rant
>>> **************
>>
>> Off-topic, policitical flaming, so spam from a troll wanting to
>> proselytize his opinion.
>
> Yes, but you yourself spammed the ng by reposting the link he provided.
>
> Try not to do that again. Thanks.

Yep, I forgot to munge the URL, like:

https :// www . infowars . c*m/posts/video-former-white-house-doctor-warns-u-s-will-pay-a-price-for-electing-cognitively-declining-biden/

which would allow someone else to reconstruct the URL should they decide
to visit it. I don't censor the URLs or words from the view of
children, but I usually make it non-clickable. Forgot this time.

Re: Just don't troll feed

<2pOdncCvDt7WCnT9nZ2dnUU7-UnNnZ2d@giganews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=228&group=alt.online-service.comcast#228

Newsgroups: alt.online-service.comcast
From: 404...@chum.hum (404)
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 08:49:07 -0400
 by: 404 - Sat, 10 Jul 2021 12:49 UTC

On 7/9/2021 7:27 AM, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
> What the fuck is wrong with you? Even though you insist on flaming the
> troll, DO NOT quote the shilled URL. That makes YOU a contributor to the
> problem.

Yes, alt.online-service.comcast needs a fact-checker to censor it.

Google Scrubs Mike Cernovich Report on SPLC Link to Mass Shooter from Search Results

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2021/07/09/google-scrubs-mike-cernovich-report-on-splc-link-to-mass-shooter-from-search-results/

Re: Just don't troll feed

<scco3l$psj$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=229&group=alt.online-service.comcast#229

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: alt.online-service.comcast
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 18:15:17 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Sat, 10 Jul 2021 18:15 UTC

VanguardLH <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>"Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
>>VanguardLH <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>>>I don't rely solely on the Subject header to fully detail the content of
>>>the spam post. By the time I trimmed the body to:

>>>[shilled URL deleted]

>>What the fuck is wrong with you? Even though you insist on flaming the
>>troll, DO NOT quote the shilled URL. That makes YOU a contributor to the
>>problem.

>>>then there wasn't much that actually got trimmed out, and my reply would
>>>be out of context.

>>You don't need to provide context as you weren't actually engaging the
>>troll in a discussion about the topic he wanted discussed.

>>All the rest of us can recognize off topic for ourselves. Labeling isn't
>>required. Does it not occur to you that the troll's article might have
>>been caught in someone's kill file, so by quoting even a portion of it,
>>you deliberately deleted his filtering?

>Someone says "fuck", but, no, I'm supposed to account for your
>sensibilities by saying they said "fark". Nope.

You wrote a followup that's irrelevant to anything I had written.

The behavior of yours that several of us objected to in this thread was
that you not only quoted the shilled URL, you restored the shilled URL
in your own followup. You personally shilled that URL, yet in your
superior manner, admonished the author of the root article for having
done so. That author isn't even reading this newsgroup to begin with.

You know it was the wrong thing to do but you did it anyway.

Re: Just don't troll feed

<100720211621024891%roy@roy.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=230&group=alt.online-service.comcast#230

From: roy...@roy.com (Bizarro Roy)
Newsgroups: alt.online-service.comcast
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 16:21:02 -0400
 by: Bizarro Roy - Sat, 10 Jul 2021 20:21 UTC

In article <scco3l$psj$1@dont-email.me>, Adam H. Kerman
<ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

> VanguardLH <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> >>What the fuck is wrong with you? Even though you insist on flaming the
> >>troll, DO NOT quote the shilled URL. That makes YOU a contributor to the
> >>problem.

> >>You don't need to provide context as you weren't actually engaging the
> >>troll in a discussion about the topic he wanted discussed.
>
> >>All the rest of us can recognize off topic for ourselves. Labeling isn't
> >>required. Does it not occur to you that the troll's article might have
> >>been caught in someone's kill file, so by quoting even a portion of it,
> >>you deliberately deleted his filtering?
>
> >Someone says "fuck", but, no, I'm supposed to account for your
> >sensibilities by saying they said "fark". Nope.
>
> You wrote a followup that's irrelevant to anything I had written.
>
> The behavior of yours that several of us objected to in this thread was
> that you not only quoted the shilled URL, you restored the shilled URL
> in your own followup. You personally shilled that URL, yet in your
> superior manner, admonished the author of the root article for having
> done so. That author isn't even reading this newsgroup to begin with.
>
> You know it was the wrong thing to do but you did it anyway.

Yes, he did. I didn't see the original post because it was autokilled
for me, but I saw Vanguard's repost. Since he's insisting he's not
going to change his habits, I've killfiled him.

There was no reason or need for Vanguard to reply to the OT post at all.

Re: Just don't troll feed

<60ecd8f6$0$34464$a92e2ab9@news.vipernews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=231&group=alt.online-service.comcast#231

Newsgroups: alt.online-service.comcast
From: antenna-...@hotmail.nospam (Nathan)
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 20:06:13 -0400
 by: Nathan - Tue, 13 Jul 2021 00:06 UTC

On 7/10/21 2:15 PM, Adam H. Kerman wrote:

> You wrote a followup that's irrelevant to anything I had written.
>
> The behavior of yours that several of us objected to in this thread was
> that you not only quoted the shilled URL, you restored the shilled URL
> in your own followup. You personally shilled that URL, yet in your
> superior manner, admonished the author of the root article for having
> done so. That author isn't even reading this newsgroup to begin with.
>
> You know it was the wrong thing to do but you did it anyway.

Grow up!
Some ass-clown posted a political message and you've made an even bigger mess by changing the Subject header and responding to it 3 times. Id10t!

Re: Just don't troll feed

<scn8si$u78$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=232&group=alt.online-service.comcast#232

From: Mik...@nospam.com (MikeJ)
Newsgroups: alt.online-service.comcast
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 18:02:59 -0000 (UTC)
 by: MikeJ - Wed, 14 Jul 2021 18:02 UTC

VanguardLH <V@nguard.LH> wrote in news:1nn867m1y74fj.dlg@v.nguard.lh:

> "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
>
>> VanguardLH <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>>
>> [quote of off-topic article deleted]
>>
>>>Off-topic, policitical flaming, so spam from a troll wanting to
>>>proselytize his opinion.
>>
>> What the hell did you quote it in full for given that you recognized it
>> for what it was?
>
> I don't rely solely on the Subject header to fully detail the content of
> the spam post. By the time I trimmed the body to:
>
> Texas Congressman and former White House doctor Ronny Jackson ...
> https://www.infowars.com/posts/video-former-white-house-doctor-warns-u-
s-will-pay-a-price-for-electing-cognitively-declining-biden/

> then there wasn't much that actually got trimmed out, and my reply would
> be out of context.

No, you replied to a troll.You're smarter than that, but you couldn't
resist.What's happened to you?You used to be helpful but annoying, now
you're just an angry old man.