Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 10:54:08 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Have you ever noticed...
From: xlt....@gmail.com (DV)
 by: DV - Mon, 25 Oct 2021 17:54 UTC

....that pretty much all US political leaders refuse to even start listening to me and taking me seriously until it is too late? This has happened repeatedly; it wouldn't be a problem if these leaders followed all laws and, ideally, treated their constituents fairly and with the respect and dedication to virtuous conduct that these constituents deserve. How many more times will this happen? How long until the leaders figure it out and follow the laws?

I'm not looking for "the magic words" to end it and please everyone. It is a very aggressive fight, and I'm being fair and following all laws and ethical rules. The problem is, the strategic posture of the struggling adversary political leaders is that they always try to find a "counter-maneuver" and they love to "set up little bait-traps," where they "dare someone to say something negative that they don't want to hear" to or about them, and then do some little "research and polling projects" to try to round up all the "critics" and defeat them. These bozos insist: "We are the tough and unbeatable ones; we have a counter-maneuver for everything, we don't have to follow rules or be fair or ethical, and we always win and get the job done....for you, my base members." What these dopes do not understand is what they can do without the power of science, logic, fairness, ethics, and the truth: Literally almost nothing effectively or in a particularly competitive way.

The truth is, there are no magic words and no "wondrous deeds" that will convince the idiots in politics to change their minds. All I can do, apparently, is keep fighting and, in accordance with fairness/ethics/laws, quietly damage them, again and again, until they are in a sense facing a "TKO situation"--they are completely powerless and out of options, and about to step away from power.

I have tried repeatedly to warn these idiots to stop attacking me and liberate me. The idiots are emotionally and psychologically addicted to the idea that I must lose at all that I do...this is probably in accordance with the plans of their international adversaries. The #1 rule of these political leader fools is: Never give in to Philip-White-type people, no matter what. The adherence to this stupid and counterproductive rule is devastating to these dopes and their backers, as I've repeatedly stated. It's the plot of the USA's overseas adversaries, and I am trying to stop the effectiveness of this plot while ethically pursuing my own interests. It is very disappointing to me that the Democratic Party seems to be trying to destroy itself in order to keep me as a slave. At a minimum, at least, when the Democratic Party fails miserably, I will be able to claim my consolation prize: The ability to assert correctly and honestly that it was not my fault that they did this, because indeed, there are no magic persuasive words to persuade idiotic neurotypical lunatics to start respecting human rights and adhere to US law in real life.

I still don't care if you don't like my tone. Tune it out if you want to, you do what you want and you're responsible for your actions. I am going to win eventually; how much of a price will you pay for more weeks from my life? Why do you even want it so much?

devel / comp.theory / Have you ever noticed...