Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 18:26:30 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: A joke of my own for the ages: I just learned the truth about time travel.
From: xlt....@gmail.com (DV)
 by: DV - Tue, 26 Oct 2021 01:26 UTC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSLqZbSrnIQ

Watch carefully from 1:40 - 2:00 .

So the question is perhaps best summed up by an excerpt from this music video of the past:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FC3y9llDXuM

....except that I'm older now and I think the time traveler from Poykpac in the band means to say "Sebastian Remixes" on my behalf, not Iron Maiden.

Yeah, that's right, I'm exploring my options. You might be wondering: Is this a viral proxy-based targeting AI algorithm, designed to automatically identify and flirt with women I've seen somewhere over the past 10 years so I can finally get one or more dates someday?

....IT'S AN EXERCISE FOR THE READER [*].

devel / comp.theory / A joke of my own for the ages: I just learned the truth about time travel.