Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 16:25:50 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Just a general comment...
From: xlt....@gmail.com (DV)
 by: DV - Wed, 27 Oct 2021 23:25 UTC

Those in the know are aware that my Hodge Conjecture proof is correct.

I advise all others who aren't sure not to let yourselves get out of hand with regard to anger at me. You are allowed to be "quietly displeased" with me, but not to bother or harass me. That goes for everyone, and all community members who come near me should understand that just as I am being watched, you are being watched (and evaluated) in your interactions with me, too. Are you on your best behavior? If you hate me being provocative and contain yourselves, what do you think will happen to you when you are being provocative? Do you even follow laws and always strive to treat others fairly like I do?

If I make a comment you don't like, you should understand:

1) I'm not sorry and not going to be; you can't extract apologies from me for things I'm not sorry for, and extortion is still illegal.
2) I have every right and reason to speak my mind freely at this time.
3) Even if all my math proofs were wrong, my perspective as a law-abiding disabled US citizen should be valuable to you.
4) I am a disabled person who tries to be respectful of others, and tries to "avoid censoring myself" in this context when thinking about, "Would I want another disabled person to feel 'scared' to say things that I might want to say because of vigilante/lynch-mob-types who might express displeasure?" The answer is: I will always say such things if I can manage to do it safely and I feel like it, because it is very wrong to even try to silence disabled (and other) voices based on "[your group] power" efforts, and standing up to such evil efforts is very important. I stand to lose nothing by speaking my mind when it is appropriate, regardless of invented limitations designed to punish me for sharing theories that might be described as "wrong," among other things, by idiots who don't care about any disabled perspectives at all.
5) Efforts to intimidate me for speaking and interacting and trying to live my life will be opposed as they should be--in a way that is accordance with all laws and maybe very quiet and powerful. Yes, I know that my adversaries would love to attack me quietly, too. (If you compete with me fairly, legally, and with an understanding of my REAL sensitivities as a person and group member, and what I can and can't avoid as a reader of things and exister in physical space, I have no objection to that. The main rule I insist upon is: DON'T HARASS ME OR DO ANYTHING ELSE THAT IS ILLEGAL, OR AID/ABET SUCH EFFORTS. My political opinions are Constitutionally protected, like it or not. I am always fair and law-abiding.)

Re: Just a general comment...

<2d5ee885-b415-41de-9157-53b3a62c119bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=22765&group=comp.theory#22765

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 16:26:35 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Just a general comment...
From: xlt....@gmail.com (DV)
 by: DV - Wed, 27 Oct 2021 23:26 UTC

On Wednesday, October 27, 2021 at 7:25:52 PM UTC-4, DV wrote:
> Those in the know are aware that my Hodge Conjecture proof is correct.
>
> I advise all others who aren't sure not to let yourselves get out of hand with regard to anger at me. You are allowed to be "quietly displeased" with me, but not to bother or harass me. That goes for everyone, and all community members who come near me should understand that just as I am being watched, you are being watched (and evaluated) in your interactions with me, too. Are you on your best behavior? If you hate me being provocative and contain yourselves, what do you think will happen to you when you are being provocative? Do you even follow laws and always strive to treat others fairly like I do?
>
> If I make a comment you don't like, you should understand:
>
> 1) I'm not sorry and not going to be; you can't extract apologies from me for things I'm not sorry for, and extortion is still illegal.
> 2) I have every right and reason to speak my mind freely at this time.
> 3) Even if all my math proofs were wrong, my perspective as a law-abiding disabled US citizen should be valuable to you.
> 4) I am a disabled person who tries to be respectful of others, and tries to "avoid censoring myself" in this context when thinking about, "Would I want another disabled person to feel 'scared' to say things that I might want to say because of vigilante/lynch-mob-types who might express displeasure?" The answer is: I will always say such things if I can manage to do it safely and I feel like it, because it is very wrong to even try to silence disabled (and other) voices based on "[your group] power" efforts, and standing up to such evil efforts is very important. I stand to lose nothing by speaking my mind when it is appropriate, regardless of invented limitations designed to punish me for sharing theories that might be described as "wrong," among other things, by idiots who don't care about any disabled perspectives at all.
> 5) Efforts to intimidate me for speaking and interacting and trying to live my life will be opposed as they should be--in a way that is accordance with all laws and maybe very quiet and powerful. Yes, I know that my adversaries would love to attack me quietly, too. (If you compete with me fairly, legally, and with an understanding of my REAL sensitivities as a person and group member, and what I can and can't avoid as a reader of things and exister in physical space, I have no objection to that. The main rule I insist upon is: DON'T HARASS ME OR DO ANYTHING ELSE THAT IS ILLEGAL, OR AID/ABET SUCH EFFORTS. My political opinions are Constitutionally protected, like it or not. I am always fair and law-abiding.)

In summary: I generally try not to stand by quietly, doing nothing to retaliate (ethically), when efforts are being made to silence disabled perspectives.

devel / comp.theory / Re: Just a general comment...