An economist is a man who would marry Farrah Fawcett-Majors for her money.

devel / comp.arch / Re: Corona Update 22: PFizer destroyed in this video. Watch only if you can calculate !

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Corona Update 22: PFizer destroyed in this video. Watch only ifMitchAlsup
+- Re: Corona Update 22: PFizer destroyed in this video. Watch only ifskybuck2000
`* Re: Corona Update 22: PFizer destroyed in this video. Watch only ifDavid Brown
 `* Re: Corona Update 22: PFizer destroyed in this video. Watch only ifskybuck2000
  `* Re: Corona Update 22: PFizer destroyed in this video. Watch only ifDavid Brown
   `- Re: Corona Update 22: PFizer destroyed in this video. Watch only ifskybuck2000

1
Re: Corona Update 22: PFizer destroyed in this video. Watch only if you can calculate !

<2f0a195e-8879-4006-816a-d97be075ef25n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=22784&group=comp.arch#22784

Newsgroups: comp.arch
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2022 12:19:52 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Corona Update 22: PFizer destroyed in this video. Watch only if
you can calculate !
From: MitchAl...@aol.com (MitchAlsup)
 by: MitchAlsup - Thu, 6 Jan 2022 20:19 UTC

On Thursday, January 6, 2022 at 1:50:19 PM UTC-6, skybuck2000 wrote:

> However it gets more interesting later on in the video because the vaccines have side effects and actually destroys health and kills people.
<
There have been 1,000,000,000+ people vaccinated
There have been fewer than 40,000 people dying because of being vaccinated.
From an actual medical study::
"UPDATE #2: As of 6:30 PM CT on July 21, 2021, the CDC's website stated through July 19, 2021, VAERS had received 6,207 reports of death (0.0018%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. The CDC's webpage's Last Update date reflects July 21, 2021."

> Long story short it seems to be the vaccine does more harm than good !
<
Last week, 98.7% of ICU patients were unvaccinated.
More than 96% of COVID patients arriving in ICU leave in a body bag.
Last week 0.3% of Americans caught COVID.
<
Misinformatat is worse than simply being stupid.

Re: Corona Update 22: PFizer destroyed in this video. Watch only if you can calculate !

<07aed255-6643-4ac6-aead-f8a2bd71df73n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=22796&group=comp.arch#22796

Newsgroups: comp.arch
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2022 20:47:51 -0800 (PST)
you can calculate !
From: skybuck2...@hotmail.com (skybuck2000)
 by: skybuck2000 - Fri, 7 Jan 2022 04:47 UTC

On Thursday, January 6, 2022 at 9:19:53 PM UTC+1, MitchAlsup wrote:
> On Thursday, January 6, 2022 at 1:50:19 PM UTC-6, skybuck2000 wrote:
>
> > However it gets more interesting later on in the video because the vaccines have side effects and actually destroys health and kills people.
> <
> There have been 1,000,000,000+ people vaccinated
> There have been fewer than 40,000 people dying because of being vaccinated.
> From an actual medical study::
> "UPDATE #2: As of 6:30 PM CT on July 21, 2021, the CDC's website stated through July 19, 2021, VAERS had received 6,207 reports of death (0.0018%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. The CDC's webpage's Last Update date reflects July 21, 2021."
> >
> > Long story short it seems to be the vaccine does more harm than good !
> <
> Last week, 98.7% of ICU patients were unvaccinated.
> More than 96% of COVID patients arriving in ICU leave in a body bag.
> Last week 0.3% of Americans caught COVID.
> <
> Misinformatat is worse than simply being stupid.

We here in Europe are ahead in the conspiracy vs you in the USA.

I can assure you lot's of work is being done to:

1. Manipulate numbers.
2. Inflate numbers.
3. Ignore numbers.
4. Tag as many as unrelated covid deaths as covid deaths.
5. Total of reported deaths for vaccines is closer to 178.000 in USA alone, of which 60.000 are estimated to be health young individuals.
6. Number of health damage is much higher than number of deaths, also not very pleasent to become life-time sick/damaged from vaccines, something you have not even considered !
7. PFizer tries to change the definition of what a vaccine is.
8. Funny part is now they try to convince the public through their media controlled channels that "modified vaccines" are "just as safe"... ofcourse these changed vaccines should be tested as well, you see any testing ?! HA: YOU ARE THE GENUINE PIG.
9. It amazes me how many people are willing to inject experimental/unknown crap into their bodies: Would you do that to your computer system ? Inject random crap into EXE, DLL's, BINs, .SOs ? Truely amazing !

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

What you should learn from Corona-Hoax is:

10. Capatalism needs to be constrained, otherwise Companes become to power, get to much money, and start manipulating EVERYTHING that will allow them to make MORE PROFIT.

11. Now this Company, PFizer, has found a way to PROFIT by killing and damaging people !

What will become of USA if this trend is not stopped ?

12. Elizabeth Holmes 's company Theranos got caught though I wonder if there is more to it. Perhaps a distraction.
13. Company Enron got caught.
14. Investment for of Madoff got caught.
15. PFizer should be next ! HAHAHAHAHA.

Bye,
Skybuck.

Re: Corona Update 22: PFizer destroyed in this video. Watch only if you can calculate !

<sr95jh$gho$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=22819&group=comp.arch#22819

From: david.br...@hesbynett.no (David Brown)
Newsgroups: comp.arch
you can calculate !
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2022 11:45:04 +0100
 by: David Brown - Fri, 7 Jan 2022 10:45 UTC

On 06/01/2022 21:19, MitchAlsup wrote:
> On Thursday, January 6, 2022 at 1:50:19 PM UTC-6, skybuck2000 wrote:
>
>> However it gets more interesting later on in the video because the vaccines have side effects and actually destroys health and kills people.
> <
> There have been 1,000,000,000+ people vaccinated
> There have been fewer than 40,000 people dying because of being vaccinated.

The rate of death /because/ of vaccination is not close to 40 per
million. It's easy to mix up the numbers of people dying soon after
getting the vaccine, with numbers of people dying due to side-effects of
the vaccine.

It is also easy to forget that the people who have serious reactions to
the vaccine are also likely to have serious reactions to the virus -
those extremely few that died from vaccination side-effects would very
likely have died if they had got the virus.

Global mortality rate is about 7.7 per 1000 per year. That's about 20
per million per day. You expect, on average, 40 people to die within a
couple of days of getting their vaccine - completely regardless of the
vaccine.

No vaccine, or any other medicine, is ever 100% safe - nothing in life
is 100% safe. And of course for those extremely few who get serious
side-effects or die from a vaccine, it is a personal tragedy for them
and their families - statistics are no consolation for them.

But the real mortality actually due to vaccine side-effects is so low
that it is not possible to get accurate numbers - between 1 and 5 per
million are figures I have heard from reputable sources. That's a
couple of hours off your expected lifespan. If you have time to waste
on a few YouTube videos, you can take the risk.

To my knowledge, there have been no long-term side-effects of any of the
vaccines. The extremely rare anaphylaxis and thrombosis effects either
kill you, or clear up quite quickly. This is in stark contrast to Covid
where people with serious but not fatal symptoms can have life-changing
long-term health problems.

> From an actual medical study::
> "UPDATE #2: As of 6:30 PM CT on July 21, 2021, the CDC's website stated through July 19, 2021, VAERS had received 6,207 reports of death (0.0018%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. The CDC's webpage's Last Update date reflects July 21, 2021."
>>
>> Long story short it seems to be the vaccine does more harm than good !

The short story is that the vaccine does /vastly/ more good than harm.

> <
> Last week, 98.7% of ICU patients were unvaccinated.
> More than 96% of COVID patients arriving in ICU leave in a body bag.
> Last week 0.3% of Americans caught COVID.
> <

This is even more dramatic when you consider that around three quarters
of Americans are vaccinated.

> Misinformatat is worse than simply being stupid.

Indeed.

Re: Corona Update 22: PFizer destroyed in this video. Watch only if you can calculate !

<f7709fb1-7f05-4df1-a7df-87a33cb108een@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=22824&group=comp.arch#22824

Newsgroups: comp.arch
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2022 03:38:56 -0800 (PST)
you can calculate !
From: skybuck2...@hotmail.com (skybuck2000)
 by: skybuck2000 - Fri, 7 Jan 2022 11:38 UTC

On Friday, January 7, 2022 at 11:45:07 AM UTC+1, David Brown wrote:
> [...]
> long-term health problems.
> > From an actual medical study::
> > "UPDATE #2: As of 6:30 PM CT on July 21, 2021, the CDC's website stated through July 19, 2021, VAERS had received 6,207 reports of death (0.0018%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. The CDC's webpage's Last Update date reflects July 21, 2021."
> >>
> >> Long story short it seems to be the vaccine does more harm than good !
> The short story is that the vaccine does /vastly/ more good than harm.
> > <
> > Last week, 98.7% of ICU patients were unvaccinated.
> > More than 96% of COVID patients arriving in ICU leave in a body bag.
> > Last week 0.3% of Americans caught COVID.
> > <
> This is even more dramatic when you consider that around three quarters
> of Americans are vaccinated.
> > Misinformatat is worse than simply being stupid.

First of all 40.000 or what ever number that large is already too much !

And the funny part is: you two pretty lame !

You don't like the statistics of pfizer itself, so you plug in your OWN ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Stick to the pfizer statistics for the sake of discussion ! :P*

Bye, Bye,
Skybuck.

Re: Corona Update 22: PFizer destroyed in this video. Watch only if you can calculate !

<sr9gi3$htm$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=22826&group=comp.arch#22826

From: david.br...@hesbynett.no (David Brown)
Newsgroups: comp.arch
you can calculate !
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2022 14:52:02 +0100
 by: David Brown - Fri, 7 Jan 2022 13:52 UTC

On 07/01/2022 12:38, skybuck2000 wrote:
> On Friday, January 7, 2022 at 11:45:07 AM UTC+1, David Brown wrote:
>> On 06/01/2022 21:19, MitchAlsup wrote:

>> The short story is that the vaccine does /vastly/ more good than harm.
>>> <
>>> Last week, 98.7% of ICU patients were unvaccinated.
>>> More than 96% of COVID patients arriving in ICU leave in a body bag.
>>> Last week 0.3% of Americans caught COVID.
>>> <
>> This is even more dramatic when you consider that around three quarters
>> of Americans are vaccinated.
>>> Misinformatat is worse than simply being stupid.
>>>
>> Indeed.
>
> First of all 40.000 or what ever number that large is already too much !

If you mean that less than 40,000 out of a thousand million vaccinated
people died as a result of the vaccine, then I agree. But of course
that would be a sane viewpoint, so it is not what you mean.

If you mean that 40,000 people dying from the vaccine is too many, then
you clearly have no idea about statistics. Even if that number were
realistic (and it is not - it is at least an order of magnitude too
high), it must be compared to the 10 million or more that have died of
Covid. Without the vaccine, at least ten times as many people would
have had Covid, and at least ten times as many would have died -
probably /vastly/ more than that since those more likely to die are more
likely to have been vaccinated, and with ten times as many ill or dying
we'd have seen much greater breakdowns of health services and even basic
functioning of society.

So - do you take a vaccine, knowing that you run the same risk of death
as you get from riding around 5 hours on a bike? Or do you skip it,
knowing that you now have at least 250 times as large a chance of dying
(and 10 times that of ending up with major health problems for years or
the rest of your life) ?

Fortunately for you, the great majority of the people in the world are
smart enough to get the vaccine when they can. Without that, the risk
of Covid would be much higher because there would be no hospital beds
left or staff to treat you.

I can understand people worrying that the vaccines were poorly tested
when they first came out. That was a /very/ common misunderstanding -
in fact they were tested as well as any other vaccine. Time was saved
by skipping the effort in fund-raising and by building production and
distribution facilities in parallel with safety testing rather than in
series, as is the norm for vaccine development. However, even the most
sceptical should realise that the vaccines are safe, with statistically
negligible side-effects and a huge benefit in reducing your risk of
getting Covid, of spreading it, of getting serious symptoms, and of
dying from it.

By now, only the wilfully ignorant are refusing to get vaccinated when
they can. Plain ignorance is easily cured by a bit of knowledge.
Wilful ignorance is harder to cure - you have to want to change.

So let me ask you - do you want to die? Do you want to die slowly,
painfully, frightened and alone, isolated from everyone you know? Maybe
you will be more lucky - do you want to spend weeks in intensive care
with tubes down your throat, then six months recovery before you can
breath normally and walk again for a reasonable distance? Do you want
to be permanently unable to smell or taste - or worse, have your senses
so damaged that your favourite food smells like dung while petrol smells
irresistibly good?

Do you want that to happen to your family and friends?

Do you want to be part of the reason why that happens to people around you?

If not, welcome to the world of decent human beings - get vaccinated,
and encourage everyone you know to do so too.

Re: Corona Update 22: PFizer destroyed in this video. Watch only if you can calculate !

<c65f9cdb-a6a6-4383-8674-14a4c5612daen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=22838&group=comp.arch#22838

Newsgroups: comp.arch
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2022 13:42:02 -0800 (PST)
you can calculate !
From: skybuck2...@hotmail.com (skybuck2000)
 by: skybuck2000 - Fri, 7 Jan 2022 21:42 UTC

On Friday, January 7, 2022 at 2:52:05 PM UTC+1, David Brown wrote:
> On 07/01/2022 12:38, skybuck2000 wrote:
> > On Friday, January 7, 2022 at 11:45:07 AM UTC+1, David Brown wrote:
> >> On 06/01/2022 21:19, MitchAlsup wrote:
>
> >> The short story is that the vaccine does /vastly/ more good than harm.
> >> This is even more dramatic when you consider that around three quarters
> >> of Americans are vaccinated.
> >>>
> >> Indeed.
> >
> > First of all 40.000 or what ever number that large is already too much !
> If you mean that less than 40,000 out of a thousand million vaccinated
> people died as a result of the vaccine, then I agree. But of course

Wow you again, you are completely delusional.

Those millions of people that died would have died anyway from old age or sickness !

HAHA. CNN and other owned biotech media did a good job of brain washing you ! HAHAHA.

Bye Bye,
Skybuck =D