Things equal to nothing else are equal to each other.

computers / comp.os.vms / Re: %LICENSE-W-WRGARCH, OPENVMS-ALPHA license is not valid on this architecture

SubjectAuthor
* %LICENSE-W-WRGARCH, OPENVMS-ALPHA license is not valid on thisJKB
+* Re: %LICENSE-W-WRGARCH, OPENVMS-ALPHA license is not valid on thisJKB
|`* Re: %LICENSE-W-WRGARCH, OPENVMS-ALPHA license is not valid on this architectureabrsvc
| +- Re: %LICENSE-W-WRGARCH, OPENVMS-ALPHA license is not valid on thisJKB
| `- Re: %LICENSE-W-WRGARCH, OPENVMS-ALPHA license is not valid on this architectureSimon Clubley
+* Re: %LICENSE-W-WRGARCH, OPENVMS-ALPHA license is not valid on this architectureSimon Clubley
|`* Re: %LICENSE-W-WRGARCH, OPENVMS-ALPHA license is not valid on thisJKB
| +* Re: %LICENSE-W-WRGARCH, OPENVMS-ALPHA license is not valid on thisChris Townley
| |`* Re: %LICENSE-W-WRGARCH, OPENVMS-ALPHA license is not valid on thisJKB
| | +* Re: %LICENSE-W-WRGARCH, OPENVMS-ALPHA license is not valid on thisChris Townley
| | |+- Re: %LICENSE-W-WRGARCH, OPENVMS-ALPHA license is not valid on thisJKB
| | |`- Re: %LICENSE-W-WRGARCH, OPENVMS-ALPHA license is not valid on thisJohn H. Reinhardt
| | `* Re: %LICENSE-W-WRGARCH, OPENVMS-ALPHA license is not valid on this architectureVolker Halle
| |  `- Re: %LICENSE-W-WRGARCH, OPENVMS-ALPHA license is not valid on thisJKB
| `* Re: %LICENSE-W-WRGARCH, OPENVMS-ALPHA license is not valid on this architectureSimon Clubley
|  `- Re: %LICENSE-W-WRGARCH, OPENVMS-ALPHA license is not valid on thisJKB
+* Re: %LICENSE-W-WRGARCH, OPENVMS-ALPHA license is not valid on this architectureVolker Halle
|`* Re: %LICENSE-W-WRGARCH, OPENVMS-ALPHA license is not valid on thisJKB
| `* Re: %LICENSE-W-WRGARCH, OPENVMS-ALPHA license is not valid on thisHans Bachner
|  `* Re: %LICENSE-W-WRGARCH, OPENVMS-ALPHA license is not valid on thisJKB
|   +* Re: %LICENSE-W-WRGARCH, OPENVMS-ALPHA license is not valid on thisChris Townley
|   |`- Re: %LICENSE-W-WRGARCH, OPENVMS-ALPHA license is not valid on thisChris Townley
|   `* Re: %LICENSE-W-WRGARCH, OPENVMS-ALPHA license is not valid on this architectureSimon Clubley
|    `- Re: %LICENSE-W-WRGARCH, OPENVMS-ALPHA license is not valid on thisJKB
`* Re: %LICENSE-W-WRGARCH, OPENVMS-ALPHA license is not valid on this architecturePhillip Helbig (undress to reply
 `- Re: %LICENSE-W-WRGARCH, OPENVMS-ALPHA license is not valid on thisJKB

Pages:12
Re: %LICENSE-W-WRGARCH, OPENVMS-ALPHA license is not valid on this architecture

<6287350d$0$18399$426a74cc@news.free.fr>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=22785&group=comp.os.vms#22785

Newsgroups: comp.os.vms
From: JKB...@hilbert.invalid (JKB)
Subject: Re: %LICENSE-W-WRGARCH, OPENVMS-ALPHA license is not valid on this
architecture
Date: 20 May 2022 06:28:29 GMT
 by: JKB - Fri, 20 May 2022 06:28 UTC

Le 19-05-2022, Simon Clubley <clubley@remove_me.eisner.decus.org-Earth.UFP> a écrit :
> On 2022-05-19, JKB <JKB@hilbert.invalid> wrote:
>>
>> Now axpbox runs as expected but takes 100% of a CPU on host server.
>> simh, for example, can be configured with
>>
>> set cpu idle = VMS
>>
>> Is there a similar option in axpbox ?
>>

> Did you have any luck trying an older version of axpbox with HPE VMS ?

No in a short future, but I will try.

JKB

--
Si votre demande me parvient en code 29, je vous titiouillerai volontiers
une réponse.