From: poc...@pocnet.net
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.vintage
Subject: MACVIKING II NuBus Board
Date: 27 Jul 2021 10:29:03 GMT
 by: poc...@pocnet.net - Tue, 27 Jul 2021 10:29 UTC

Hello,

I have a MACVIKING II NuBus Board with the accompanying 19" screen. The
ROM is labelled 502-011-03 REV.A

Anyone owns this card with another ROM rev?

When I switch off the screen, the Mac will hang. I dimly remember this
being the case in 1988. Can anyone confirm?

Thanks!

That combination of screen and board in a Mac II were my first encounter
with what I perceived as a "serious" computer (compared to the 8-Bit
BASIC Homecomputing stuff of the era) in late 1988.

:wq! PoC