Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2021 06:23:18 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: A warning about politics: Joe Biden might be feeling betrayed.
From: xlt....@gmail.com (DV)
 by: DV - Fri, 5 Nov 2021 13:23 UTC

This a serious comment about politics: Given the recent result about the gubernatorial election in Virginia, I suspect that Biden, Pelosi, et al., might be feeling quite betrayed over the surprise defeat of their candidate, Terry McAuliffe.

Based on my limited understanding of these crooked Democratic leaders strategically, I worry, without proof, that these leaders may be plotting to apply some sort of cruel punishment towards Virginia Democrats, whom these leaders might see as having betrayed them and/or failed to deliver on the results that these leaders wanted.

My point is that given the course of action and apparent beliefs of these leaders, it seems like "vicious mass punishment for failure to accept top Democratic leader ethical failures" is the only thing that these leaders would have had as a contingency plan for losing the election. Their "way" of doing things seems impractical without such a screw-you gesture in the event of a failure like this one. I don't know if the leaders will blame the failures of Democrats to support them enough for whatever cruelty they may be planning. I also don't know if they'll definitely do it; indeed, the purpose of this post is to expose a possible "m.o." of these bad-guy leaders, perhaps giving these leaders pause regarding actually following through on this plan, given the exposed nature of this possibility based on this post.

In short, I assert that Democrat leaders demand to be accepted by their liberal followers, no matter what sorts of stupid things these leaders do.

Re: A warning about politics: Joe Biden might be feeling betrayed.

<f379366d-1a81-4126-9b5a-93e1c28ff76fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=23056&group=comp.theory#23056

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2021 07:53:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (DV)
 by: DV - Fri, 5 Nov 2021 14:53 UTC

On Friday, November 5, 2021 at 9:23:20 AM UTC-4, DV wrote:
> This a serious comment about politics: Given the recent result about the gubernatorial election in Virginia, I suspect that Biden, Pelosi, et al., might be feeling quite betrayed over the surprise defeat of their candidate, Terry McAuliffe.
>
> Based on my limited understanding of these crooked Democratic leaders strategically, I worry, without proof, that these leaders may be plotting to apply some sort of cruel punishment towards Virginia Democrats, whom these leaders might see as having betrayed them and/or failed to deliver on the results that these leaders wanted.
>
> My point is that given the course of action and apparent beliefs of these leaders, it seems like "vicious mass punishment for failure to accept top Democratic leader ethical failures" is the only thing that these leaders would have had as a contingency plan for losing the election. Their "way" of doing things seems impractical without such a screw-you gesture in the event of a failure like this one. I don't know if the leaders will blame the failures of Democrats to support them enough for whatever cruelty they may be planning. I also don't know if they'll definitely do it; indeed, the purpose of this post is to expose a possible "m.o." of these bad-guy leaders, perhaps giving these leaders pause regarding actually following through on this plan, given the exposed nature of this possibility based on this post.
>
> In short, I assert that Democrat leaders demand to be accepted by their liberal followers, no matter what sorts of stupid things these leaders do.

A political possibility: What if Joe the Con has himself been conned by political strategy analysts who dislike "losers?" The Biden/Obama/Pelosi team has been a "loser team" before, but never like this...never before have these Democrats risked throwing it all away to Trump so stupidly and so brazenly before.

What if the Biden team has worked with a group of political strategy analysts that is perhaps known for being both left leaning and very "anti-loser," i.e., not interested in wasting their time working with or being nice at all to losers or the uncompetitive? What if Biden didn't know that, and is now being conned by un-punishable analysts who would perhaps claim in court, if sued, that they were under duress because Biden would illegally damage them if they told him something that he really didn't want to hear? Whatever firm does political strategy for him, it isn't an academic journal; it has not been largely free of unethical clients for long if it has been working with the likes of him.

Somehow, I suspect that "charisma-lens-only Joe" hasn't really considered this possibility. Maybe that is why Democrats are so calm and unashamed regarding what they've been doing.

devel / comp.theory / A warning about politics: Joe Biden might be feeling betrayed.