Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2021 11:00:36 -0800 (PST)
Subject: turkeys and cryptology
From: xlt....@gmail.com (DV)
 by: DV - Sun, 7 Nov 2021 19:00 UTC

https://people.com/pets/joaquin-phoenix-billie-eilish-petition-joe-biden-to-move-pardoned-turkey-to-sanctuary/

Uh yeah, so obviously, the petition is right...no one should anger the turkeys, many of them might be pre-cogs.

(It's from Minority Report, a movie that I saw in theaters that so many Americans are just too young to have seen. Speaking of movies, no, I'm very likely not seeing James Bond until it comes out on iTunes...no, it would not surprise me if the Democrats ruin everything again and give it all back to Trump, insisting that they did their best as always and it has nothing to do with me based on their "secret science and capabilities" that are not that actually that good because logic/science still elude the unfair. I will not be held responsible for the misery and deaths that may occur if the Democrats are stupid for around another month...I'm not all-powerful, just "very powerful.")

On to crypto:

My new cryptosystems are basically done. The math looks right--it will be checked again--and I just need to do some organizing/re-writing/checking tasks to complete the work.

Also:

I have had a headache since yesterday for reasons I do not understand. It may be some sort of "behavioral conditioning" thing that I have been attacked with, that wouldn't surprise me although I don't know. I am not that scared of being attacked with harassment; I view my ethical and legal retaliation against my various assorted law-breaking tormentors as much more devastating, particularly in the long-term, than my short-term health consequences that I may incur. I don't want these health consequences and try hard to avoid them, but I console myself with the fact that my stand against abuse is a very important form of service, even it is involuntary right now. In the long term, abusers will eventually understand what they have done to themselves and regret their behavior in one sense, even if it burns them up with self-pitying and (idiotically) self-righteous anger. (Different "deliberate behavioral sine wave" patterns will always hurt you more than they hurt me, I assert without 100% certainty. That goes for bozo Wal-mart employees in particular right now, but not only for them.)

Re: turkeys and cryptology

<f2d5a75a-4002-4237-b0bd-b72c5d79b754n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=23131&group=comp.theory#23131

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2021 17:29:09 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: turkeys and cryptology
From: xlt....@gmail.com (DV)
 by: DV - Mon, 8 Nov 2021 01:29 UTC

On Sunday, November 7, 2021 at 2:00:37 PM UTC-5, DV wrote:
> https://people.com/pets/joaquin-phoenix-billie-eilish-petition-joe-biden-to-move-pardoned-turkey-to-sanctuary/
>
> Uh yeah, so obviously, the petition is right...no one should anger the turkeys, many of them might be pre-cogs.
>
> (It's from Minority Report, a movie that I saw in theaters that so many Americans are just too young to have seen. Speaking of movies, no, I'm very likely not seeing James Bond until it comes out on iTunes...no, it would not surprise me if the Democrats ruin everything again and give it all back to Trump, insisting that they did their best as always and it has nothing to do with me based on their "secret science and capabilities" that are not that actually that good because logic/science still elude the unfair. I will not be held responsible for the misery and deaths that may occur if the Democrats are stupid for around another month...I'm not all-powerful, just "very powerful.")
>
> On to crypto:
>
> My new cryptosystems are basically done. The math looks right--it will be checked again--and I just need to do some organizing/re-writing/checking tasks to complete the work.
>
> Also:
>
> I have had a headache since yesterday for reasons I do not understand. It may be some sort of "behavioral conditioning" thing that I have been attacked with, that wouldn't surprise me although I don't know. I am not that scared of being attacked with harassment; I view my ethical and legal retaliation against my various assorted law-breaking tormentors as much more devastating, particularly in the long-term, than my short-term health consequences that I may incur. I don't want these health consequences and try hard to avoid them, but I console myself with the fact that my stand against abuse is a very important form of service, even it is involuntary right now. In the long term, abusers will eventually understand what they have done to themselves and regret their behavior in one sense, even if it burns them up with self-pitying and (idiotically) self-righteous anger. (Different "deliberate behavioral sine wave" patterns will always hurt you more than they hurt me, I assert without 100% certainty. That goes for bozo Wal-mart employees in particular right now, but not only for them.)

Look, you guys, I do know that it's now called the Dubz Intelligence Agency (it's a post-DHS thing and I don't want to talk about the poker game that caused it), but I should not be here, because I think I have clearly demonstrated that I HAVE complied with the "no flirting with relatives of Zac Efron" rule. I didn't even go after Shia Labeouf's relatives!! I'm a saint, really!

devel / comp.theory / Re: turkeys and cryptology