Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 08:30:24 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Update on my employment actvities.
From: xlt....@gmail.com (DV)
 by: DV - Mon, 15 Nov 2021 16:30 UTC

I think that it is now possible for me to overcome the absurd resistance from DOS/Congress illegal interference with my life--I should be able to get a job. I would prefer not to work in computer programming, but I will work to do this anyway since I need money and it seems to be oddly hard for me to get a job in cashiering for some reason.

I might work in programming for 1-2 years while I pursue a patent. I am not interested in publishing any academic math research right now.

In spite of the inaccuracy of my P = NP proof--I knew I couldn't fix it because of a different result I have that contradicts the idea that a certain idea that had a problem in the algorithm could be fixed, even though I thought it could be fixed at first--I still have 3 correct non-quantum factorization algorithms.

My current plan is: To build and demonstrate a website that uses integer factorization to compress files. I will invite firms to look at the password-protected website, and allow each firm to upload one 10 megabyte file to the site. The file would be compressed on the server, and I would allow a compressed version of the file to be downloaded by the firm for its employees review. Note, I would encourage firms to use an unimportant file, since I would want to keep and examine the uncompressed file to make sure that the file contains no data that is being submitted as part of an effort to break codes.

I won't share the source code for the algorithm.

Also, I won't be publishing any of my theorems to academic journals...I am not working with unethical organizations. I plan to eventually patent my new encryption algorithm and sell it, but I'm going to try to get a job in computer programming for money first.

If Congress suddenly wakes up and stops trying to resist my efforts to have a career and personal life, I will probably stop trying to get a job and just sell my cryptography IP instead. This looks unlikely, because Congressional Democrats in particular have still failed to see the connection between attacking me, a very intelligent and STEM-wise productive liberal, and Donald Trump's continued influence over politics. I.e., it looks more and more like the Democrats are going to throw the election to Trump over their irrational Philip-White obsession again. I tried to stop them and cannot.

devel / comp.theory / Update on my employment actvities.