Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 13:08:42 -0800 (PST)
Subject: mcgeorge toyota (9319 w. broad street)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (DV)
 by: DV - Tue, 16 Nov 2021 21:08 UTC

0

Oh, wow, another lame RVA-area firm that doesn't want to serve my kind.

I have emailed your bad firm repeatedly asking for follow-up to the service that led to my anti-lock brake system not working shortly after the appointment. Of course, predictably, your employees, who can do a little bit of basic politeness while speaking at your facility, failed repeatedly to write back in a both meaningful and timely manner.

You do have more responsibilities than just doing polite customer service. Your firm's employees have something called a "job," which involves performing tasks for money. Usually, when you receive the money, you are supposed to have performed the task. You will not respond to me about my sabotaged car, which means you have not performed the task. I don't think most/any of you should be employed with your firm.

"I'm not sorry about the damage to your careers," as I always say/think.

Re: mcgeorge toyota (9319 w. broad street)

<7c6498d3-3e1a-414a-ad7b-96a3e0c1ff7an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=23570&group=comp.theory#23570

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 13:19:18 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: mcgeorge toyota (9319 w. broad street)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (DV)
 by: DV - Tue, 16 Nov 2021 21:19 UTC

On Tuesday, November 16, 2021 at 4:08:43 PM UTC-5, DV wrote:
> 0
>
> Oh, wow, another lame RVA-area firm that doesn't want to serve my kind.
>
> I have emailed your bad firm repeatedly asking for follow-up to the service that led to my anti-lock brake system not working shortly after the appointment. Of course, predictably, your employees, who can do a little bit of basic politeness while speaking at your facility, failed repeatedly to write back in a both meaningful and timely manner.
>
> You do have more responsibilities than just doing polite customer service.. Your firm's employees have something called a "job," which involves performing tasks for money. Usually, when you receive the money, you are supposed to have performed the task. You will not respond to me about my sabotaged car, which means you have not performed the task. I don't think most/any of you should be employed with your firm.
>
> "I'm not sorry about the damage to your careers," as I always say/think.

So I'm not one to publish correspondence that is sent to me under almost any circumstances...but CHECK OUT THIS TOTALLY WELL-WRITTEN COMPLAINT EMAIL I SENT TO MCGEORGE TOYOTA!!

- - -

Hi, I've emailed your unhelpful firm repeatedly regarding my anti-lock brake system; unfortunately, you have yet to reply in a helpful manner.

I just used your website to set up an appointment on Dec 7, but that is just not soon enough to meet my needs as a customer.

At my last appointment, I spoke with a man who said that I would receive an email indicating the time on the next day when I should return to your dealership to get a wheel cap replacement done, so that I could move forwards with my use of the vehicle and not need service again for a while.

Shortly after that time, I noticed the problem with my anti-lock brake system. Unfortunately, your firm also failed to email me as indicated.

Would you please resolve this issue in a timely manner? I am a paying Toyota McGeorge customer, and unfortunately, I apparently do have to insist to you that I be treated with respect and have my needs met to have any hope of receiving the appropriate service.

I am available to have the car serviced at any time during this week in particular, as long as I have notice the evening before (by 5 p.m.) about when the car will be serviced.

I hope that your firm will improve its poor performance in addressing my needs as a customer.

Sincerely,
Philip White

- - -

PRETTY WELL-WRITTEN, HUH? It's funny, Toyota used to have a much better reputation in my eyes before a few days ago. What a shame. I guess Nintendo wins the Japanese firms competition, quite easily.

I won't publish any correspondence from Toyota regarding their failure to help me...it isn't a surprise anyway, this is how things work for mentally different people in the USA now! I AM used to it! I push back well!

Re: mcgeorge toyota (9319 w. broad street)

<52ff9130-5b9d-4286-bd6a-54c7e08d9d94n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=23571&group=comp.theory#23571

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 13:35:09 -0800 (PST)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (DV)
 by: DV - Tue, 16 Nov 2021 21:35 UTC

On Tuesday, November 16, 2021 at 4:19:19 PM UTC-5, DV wrote:
> [...]
>
> I am available to have the car serviced at any time during this week in particular, as long as I have notice the evening before (by 5 p.m.) about when the car will be serviced.
>
> I hope that your firm will improve its poor performance in addressing my needs as a customer.
>
> Sincerely,
> Philip White
>
> - - -
>
> PRETTY WELL-WRITTEN, HUH? It's funny, Toyota used to have a much better reputation in my eyes before a few days ago. What a shame. I guess Nintendo wins the Japanese firms competition, quite easily.
>
> I won't publish any correspondence from Toyota regarding their failure to help me...it isn't a surprise anyway, this is how things work for mentally different people in the USA now! I AM used to it! I push back well!

By the way, if this is some sort of "obsolete and unethical firms conspiracy" to present me as "the most unreasonable customer ever," that is absurd and not going to work. My demand that I be treated with respect and like any other customer at any firm in the USA is perfectly reasonable, and your attempts to be sneaky and get me to look "so mean" and perhaps "like a spoiled unemployed brat with a car and everything" are absurd and stupid. I JUST WANT REGULAR SERVICE, stop trying to make me look like a "bad boy whiner."

If you want to salvage your ailing career, try pretending that I'm a local judge or a business leader in a suit and tie with an amazing haircut, even though that is not really what I am. I actually do work hard all day--apparently much harder than any of you, or I would get good service at your firm, and the same thing goes for Wal-mart, CVS, and every other low-quality firm in this area I have to do business with.

Apparently you've failed to understand that I am a human rights victim, not a bum. That is the only reason I do not have a job right now. I am very intelligent and law-abiding, and deserving of good service. If you want to frame my complaints as "dangerous instability" and then file frivolous and distorted reports with your security types, then you are making a huge mistake that will very likely damage you quite a bit professionally, and that is your poor choice and not my fault.

devel / comp.theory / Re: mcgeorge toyota (9319 w. broad street)