Linux: The OS people choose without $200,000,000 of persuasion. -- Mike Coleman

devel / comp.theory / https://www.yahoo.com/news/kevin-mccarthy-said-hourslong-floor-051212146.html

SubjectAuthor
* https://www.yahoo.com/news/kevin-mccarthy-said-hourslong-floor-051212146.htmlDV
`* https://www.yahoo.com/news/kevin-mccarthy-said-hourslong-floor-051212146.htmlDV
 `* https://www.yahoo.com/news/kevin-mccarthy-said-hourslong-floor-051212146.htmlDV
  `- https://www.yahoo.com/news/kevin-mccarthy-said-hourslong-floor-051212146.htmlDV

1
https://www.yahoo.com/news/kevin-mccarthy-said-hourslong-floor-051212146.html

<45a2c7fc-8eb6-4aa4-ad62-8df59a67036en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=23672&group=comp.theory#23672

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 05:55:13 -0800 (PST)
Subject: https://www.yahoo.com/news/kevin-mccarthy-said-hourslong-floor-051212146.html
From: xlt....@gmail.com (DV)
 by: DV - Fri, 19 Nov 2021 13:55 UTC

OK, so AOC is indicating that she likes Joe Biden, and "elected him to be FDR."

Is that a reaction to my claims? Maybe it's a sort of answer to my question??

I don't know. Maybe it is acceptable.

So...am I out of slavery yet?

I have received one job possibility via email. This pleases me. I don't know if the job opportunity is for real but if it is I am pleased about that..

I have gotten no interest in buying my IP, although I should. I'll pursue the patent and try to sell it someday.

I am positive that the surveillance/harassment bot has not been deleted, because when I wrote back to the recruiter, the number 8 was deleted by the bot from my cell phone number that I provided upon request.

I don't think being stalked by an illegal CIA human trafficking bot, still, is going to make it easier for me to get a job and a good salary.

Of course the Biden-types are working towards a situation where they take m hostage, and then try to extract 5 million concessions before moving 5% towards being in compliance with US law and human rights. Then, when objections are made that they are still being dictator-like lunatics, some sort of claims about "the real world" and "practicality" and "leadership" and "haven't I done enough for you and given you enough attention Philip?" are going to be made.

It's all just a way to lie and try to present me as demanding too much. Actually, I am demanding nothing that isn't already rightfully mine--I am demanding a cessation to the lies about me and a ONE HUNDRED PERCENT return of my Constitutional rights.

Rather predictably, the self-styled negotiation pros will focus on sales and marketing and self-advocacy and try to avoid delivery. Horns will be tooted; very little will be done, especially not quickly, even though it could be.

Re: https://www.yahoo.com/news/kevin-mccarthy-said-hourslong-floor-051212146.html

<742a367c-d779-434f-978a-531287fb0960n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=23673&group=comp.theory#23673

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 06:11:16 -0800 (PST)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (DV)
 by: DV - Fri, 19 Nov 2021 14:11 UTC

On Friday, November 19, 2021 at 8:55:15 AM UTC-5, DV wrote:
> OK, so AOC is indicating that she likes Joe Biden, and "elected him to be FDR."
>
> Is that a reaction to my claims? Maybe it's a sort of answer to my question??
>
> I don't know. Maybe it is acceptable.
>
> So...am I out of slavery yet?
>
> I have received one job possibility via email. This pleases me. I don't know if the job opportunity is for real but if it is I am pleased about that..
>
> I have gotten no interest in buying my IP, although I should. I'll pursue the patent and try to sell it someday.
>
> I am positive that the surveillance/harassment bot has not been deleted, because when I wrote back to the recruiter, the number 8 was deleted by the bot from my cell phone number that I provided upon request.
>
> I don't think being stalked by an illegal CIA human trafficking bot, still, is going to make it easier for me to get a job and a good salary.
>
> Of course the Biden-types are working towards a situation where they take m hostage, and then try to extract 5 million concessions before moving 5% towards being in compliance with US law and human rights. Then, when objections are made that they are still being dictator-like lunatics, some sort of claims about "the real world" and "practicality" and "leadership" and "haven't I done enough for you and given you enough attention Philip?" are going to be made.
>
> It's all just a way to lie and try to present me as demanding too much. Actually, I am demanding nothing that isn't already rightfully mine--I am demanding a cessation to the lies about me and a ONE HUNDRED PERCENT return of my Constitutional rights.
>
> Rather predictably, the self-styled negotiation pros will focus on sales and marketing and self-advocacy and try to avoid delivery. Horns will be tooted; very little will be done, especially not quickly, even though it could be.

Just remember, Biden sees himself as "a deal-maker extraordinaire," capable of adroitly, in his mind, obtaining lots of valuable ideas from me in exchange for my freedom.

He doesn't get how it's been framed, quite accurately: Joe Biden just found out about what essentially amounts to a secret bank where a Warren-Buffet-like future STEM, art, and investing leader--me--has stashed billions of dollars worth of property, including money, IP, and other valuables. Biden's "brilliant negotiation" is not actually a negotiation, but instead an armed robbery: He steals weapons from the CIA, kidnaps the W-B-like leader (me), holds me at knife point, recites a few tough-guy quotes about "what lengths he would go to help the troops or whatever," and, on live TV in front of millions, punches me in the face repeatedly, drawing blood and proving to the world in his own mind that he is indeed a very tough boxer, finally getting what (he thinks) he wants, agreed to freely by the W-B-like leader. He smirks glowingly, and turns to the camera--"look what I did for you guys, America! Look what I got for you!"

But, Joe Biden doesn't see the very obvious question that no journalist even needs to ask out loud to those who perceive Biden's actions (and his plummeting polls): "Is. Your. Family. Next?"

The joke is, Biden is so dumb that he doesn't even see that the whole "tough-guy robbery" was part of a plot to let him live his old-man fantasy of "doing something tough for someone" as a means to make him look like a vicious human-rights abusing criminal. The plan worked like a charm, but even after having heard the claim, bozo Biden won't stop plunging his hands into the stacks of green paper, obtaining more and more stolen dollars and cents for himself.

Embellishment aside, the point is: Biden is a bank robber who thinks that his crimes make him look tough, generous, and successful. That confusion has been massively played on to trigger his undoing--good.

Re: https://www.yahoo.com/news/kevin-mccarthy-said-hourslong-floor-051212146.html

<83f95327-d185-4956-b258-38cd9f6719cdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=23674&group=comp.theory#23674

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 06:28:39 -0800 (PST)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (DV)
 by: DV - Fri, 19 Nov 2021 14:28 UTC

On Friday, November 19, 2021 at 9:11:18 AM UTC-5, DV wrote:
> [...]
>
> But, Joe Biden doesn't see the very obvious question that no journalist even needs to ask out loud to those who perceive Biden's actions (and his plummeting polls): "Is. Your. Family. Next?"
>
> The joke is, Biden is so dumb that he doesn't even see that the whole "tough-guy robbery" was part of a plot to let him live his old-man fantasy of "doing something tough for someone" as a means to make him look like a vicious human-rights abusing criminal. The plan worked like a charm, but even after having heard the claim, bozo Biden won't stop plunging his hands into the stacks of green paper, obtaining more and more stolen dollars and cents for himself.
>
> Embellishment aside, the point is: Biden is a bank robber who thinks that his crimes make him look tough, generous, and successful. That confusion has been massively played on to trigger his undoing--good.

Another comment about this:

You can't beat me at a debate while playing Pictionary-Charades when I am speaking English when you are presenting lies and distortions. If the audience is "everyone who has heard of me," and neither one of us knows exactly who all that is, you should accept that you can barely speak compared to me.. I am winning the debate and speaking loudly while interpreting your mumbling. At this point, you don't even fully control what you say; you talk in code while committing crimes, and I present the most popular interpretation of your words and then refute them while discussing your misdeeds. You are hurting me, and I have now become your mouthpiece--the only one who will openly translate your codes into English in any way, and I control how it is presented.

Don't you want to stop? Would you like a James Bond quote? "You gave up everything for h[im]," and no, I haven't seen the movie yet. You are killing, losing, and dying for a few more days of my time, Joe Biden.

Re: https://www.yahoo.com/news/kevin-mccarthy-said-hourslong-floor-051212146.html

<123c4587-19ae-4ba2-9d94-6a3b56bfbfefn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=23675&group=comp.theory#23675

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 06:30:42 -0800 (PST)
From: xlt....@gmail.com (DV)
 by: DV - Fri, 19 Nov 2021 14:30 UTC

On Friday, November 19, 2021 at 9:28:40 AM UTC-5, DV wrote:
> [...]
>
> Don't you want to stop? Would you like a James Bond quote? "You gave up everything for h[im]," and no, I haven't seen the movie yet. You are killing, losing, and dying for a few more days of my time, Joe Biden.

You've never been booed off the stage before, not even metaphorically?

Would you like someone to "build you a golden bridge" and toss you a bone and comfort you, in exchange for going away and getting out of my house and out of my life? Do you need an emotional concession, too?

It isn't going to be me who consoles you.