Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 19:38:09 -0800 (PST)
Subject: A comment about China.
From: xlt....@gmail.com (DV)
 by: DV - Sat, 20 Nov 2021 03:38 UTC

https://sports.yahoo.com/where-is-peng-shuai-white-house-un-join-calls-for-proof-whereabouts-investigation-tennis-220003638.html

I don't think this woman should have been made to vanish. I don't know much about how China works and am not seeking more info about that at this time. This sounds like it will hopefully not be the worst human rights disaster in the world right now, but it is unfortunate.

I know I don't have anything insightful or witty to say, but I think it's better to write a little bit about this when I'm still out here typing all the time rather than to be silent.

(I'll probably stop writing so much and/or stop writing in public completely or almost completely when thing have changed...no need to do that now though.)